Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Have a sandwich to swap for a car wash

Update: gone

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Anyone fancy;
    An air freshener? - GONE
    Can of Sprite? - GONE

Please quote (no PMs, thank you).

Both links so please redeem so I can play again.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Windywanderer

Ki ki wrote: »
    Anyone fancy an air freshener?

Please quote (no PMs, thank you).

It's a link so please redeem so I can play again.

Please

Please

PMd :)

Would you like a Sprite too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Bottle of water first to quote

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Sprite please if it’s going
    Thanks

It was.
    'tis yours now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭kindalen

Bottle of water first to quote

Please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

kindalen wrote: »
    Please.

Sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

First quote sweet and sour nuts

Over 1500 posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

vicwatson wrote: »
    First quote sweet and sour nuts

Over 1500 posts

Pls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

This morning I won a coffee and a bakery item. Will swap for lion bars or fulfil bars. These are links which have not been redeemed yet but will need to be redeemed by end of the day. Pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭stdidit

Air freshner for first to quote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

3 x immunoboost to go to a good home

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Bakery item free for anyone who wants it. Please quote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Watermelon Red Bull available if anyone would like it!

Skuxx wrote: »
    Watermelon Red Bull available if anyone would like it!

Please

This morning I won a coffee and a bakery item. Will swap for lion bars or fulfil bars. These are links which have not been redeemed yet but will need to be redeemed by end of the day. Pm me.

Coffee gone, bakery item still available

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

flycd wrote: »
    Yes please

PM sent.

Sandwich available to swap for car wash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

stdidit wrote: »
    Sandwich available to swap for car wash

I’ll swap

I’ll swap

Sorry, gone already by PM, was just about to update my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

I have IMMUNOBOOST to share

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭christy c

Have a car wash, will swap for a coffee or sandwich

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

christy c wrote: »
    Have a car wash, will swap for a coffee or sandwich

I have a coffee to swap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭christy c

I have a coffee to swap

PM sent

• Advertisement

First quote bottle of 7-up free

Over 2000 posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

First quote bottle of 7-up free

Over 2000 posts
    Please

bailey99 wrote: »
    Please

2000 posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭michael jay

2000 posts

is 2000 really nessessary? most people on this thread are on the ball and clued in?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

is 2000 really nessessary? most people on this thread are on the ball and clued in?

They are doing it like this to give prizes back to people who have loyalty to the forum and don't just come looking for free things. It's nothing to do with how 'clued in' you are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭myNewName

Sweet chilli nuts, free for someone I haven’t given something to already

myNewName wrote: »
    Sweet chilli nuts, free for someone I haven’t given something to already

Please

They are doing it like this to give prizes back to people who have loyalty to the forum and don't just come looking for free things. It's nothing to do with how 'clued in' you are.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Posting 2000+ on this forum is no badge of honour in terms of loyalty. You have new accounts on the politics forums with 500+ in a month with pro government nonsense.

Anyway, this thread was once a nice bit of generosity. It’s now a sh*t heap of greed and bartering, the “I’ll only take two items or sandwiches” for a car wash is pathetic and desperate.

I’ve only offered freebies on this if anyone wants to check my post history and looked for a swap once, no joy. Repeat hungry lads grabbing stuff “Plz” being the regular one who never gives back and doesn’t even bother to thank.

Used to be a nice exchange of goodwill here.

Here’s a lion bar for whoever wants it. See yis.

Click here for your Scratch & Win prize!
    Don't post links on thread
    *Not available at Circle K Express sites. OptOut ckexit to 51444

Posting 2000+ on this forum is no badge of honour in terms of loyalty. You have new accounts on the politics forums with 500+ in a month with pro government nonsense.

Anyway, this thread was once a nice bit of generosity. It’s now a sh*t heap of greed and bartering, the “I’ll only take two items or sandwiches” for a car wash is pathetic and desperate.

I’ve only offered freebies on this if anyone wants to check my post history and looked for a swap once, no joy. Repeat hungry lads grabbing stuff “Plz” being the regular one who never gives back and doesn’t even bother to thank.

Used to be a nice exchange of goodwill here.

Here’s a lion bar for whoever wants it. See yis.

Click here for your Scratch & Win prize!
    Don't post links on thread
    *Not available at Circle K Express sites. OptOut ckexit to 51444

Expired in about 10 seconds. Says it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

So if say someone was looking for a car wash for two Immuno Boosts that would make them......? :confused:
    Immuno boost to swap for a car wash
    Anyone have a car wash to swap for 2 Imudo Boost Drinks?
    2 X immuno boost drinks for a car wash please?

kmart6 wrote: »
    So if say someone was looking for a car wash for two Immuno Boosts that would make them......? :confused:

The one thing I requested. I was offering two drinks for a car wash because that was the way it was going. I got no reply.

Why not quote all the wins I just offered without any swaps?

You have also noticed that I tried to swap just once as that’s the way it was going which I mentioned.

“I’ve only offered freebies on this if anyone wants to check my post history and looked for a swap once, no joy”

Says a lot about you and what I was saying about the thread. It’s just greed.

You have also noticed that I tried to swap just once as that’s the way it was going which I mentioned.

“I’ve only offered freebies on this if anyone wants to check my post history and looked for a swap once, no joy”

Says a lot about you and what I was saying about the thread. It’s just greed.
    How are you correlating checking your post history, which you invited someone to do, to greed?

Users who are offering items but asking for posters with a certain post count takes away the users who are constantly grabbing everything. There are some active in this thread that their entire post history is practically taking anything offered over all of these Circle K threads.

And in fairness to you you have given away three things on this iteration.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭myNewName

Please

Sending pm

• Advertisement

How are you correlating checking your post history, which you invited someone to do, to greed?

Users who are offering items but asking for posters with a certain post count takes away the users who are constantly grabbing everything. There are some active in this thread that their entire post history is practically taking anything offered over all of these Circle K threads.

And in fairness to you you have given away three things on this iteration.

3 vs your “pleases”?

I’d say im on top in terms of giving versus taking.

In fairness, having had a quick glimpse of your posting it all seems a bit gimme want and being not very kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bondja80

Car wash to swap for Sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭tx_tx

That's annoying alright, but I'm not a fan of high post policies either. That's very exclusive of newbies like myself.

I tried something different by giving many items in one post, on a one-per-username basis. That way, it also benefited users who are not constantly refreshing this thread. But I haven't excluded the serial "please" posters, not even usernames that I suspect to be the same person. They got one or two items, I'm cool with that as long as they don't take everything.

tx_tx wrote: »
    That's annoying alright, but I'm not a fan of high post policies either. That's very exclusive of newbies like myself.

I tried something different by giving many items in one post, on a one-per-username basis. That way, it also benefited users who are not constantly refreshing this thread. But I haven't excluded the serial "please" posters, not even usernames that I suspect to be the same person. They got one or two items, I'm cool with that as long as they don't take everything.
    Fair approach as well.

tx_tx wrote: »

Snapsie.

I’ve done a good few swaps here mainly for lion bars and fulfil bars. I’ve also taken a few items that were free and anytime I was given a free item by pm , I always had something to offer by way of thanks, some were received , some refused due to lack of circle k visiting time. I’ve also offered things for free. The majority of people I’ve dealt with via pm have always been grateful. Have had a few items which were already redeemed by the time I stood at the till with an item in my hand but I bought the item anyways. I’ve been on boards a good few years, just the one account since day 1 and I don’t have many posts, just over 1000 I think.
    I don’t take note of who is constantly claiming freebies as I only log in a few times a day but if someone wants two items for a carwash I think that’s fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

I'm.almost afraid to say I have a coffee looking to swap maybe a car wash, froster, 4c off, sandwich or at least four others items (can't put in smiley joking face there)

Immuni boost and redbull available pls quote !!

Immuno boosts available ..quote pls

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Cooper59

Immuni boost and redbull available pls quote !!

Would love the red bull please. Thanks

• Advertisement

Pm sent
    Cooper59 wrote: »
    Would love the red bull please. Thanks

Advertisement