Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking Cards?

Options
  • 04-11-2020 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I have two Visa Debit Accounts & I have so many codes to remember, is there any way to make it a bit handier.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

hillbloom wrote: »
    I have two Visa Debit Accounts & I have so many codes to remember, is there any way to make it a bit handier.  
    Hi hillbloom,

Thanks for your post.

You would have the option to change a card pin to one of your choice at a BOI ATM.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

HI Tara Recently my Credit Card was linked to my Visa Debit card so when I log into my Visa Debit I can see my Credit Card Balance without logging into my Credit Card separately, Is there anything like this I could do. I thought I read somewhere an item saying "link another card" but I cant find it now. Its trying to remember the USER number etc. Actually I use the same PIN at the ATM for both cards. THanks for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

hillbloom wrote: »
    HI Tara Recently my Credit Card was linked to my Visa Debit card so when I log into my Visa Debit I can see my Credit Card Balance without logging into my Credit Card separately, Is there anything like this I could do. I thought I read somewhere an item saying "link another card" but I cant find it now. Its trying to remember the USER number etc. Actually I use the same PIN at the ATM for both cards. THanks for your help.
    Apologies hillbloom, I misunderstood your question. If you have two personal accounts with different log ins, you can request to merge these together so that you only need one user ID to access all of your accounts. You can request this by sending a message through Ask a Question in the Service Desk or by calling 0818365365. If requesting this in the Service Desk, please ensure to send the request from the User ID that you want to keep and they will link in the other account to that profile. 

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks Tara a very prompt reply. I will do that!

Advertisement