Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do you know that if I say boo to a Biden supporter - all posters out on the main forum - I get banned immediately?

enno99 wrote:
    Oh i had a one month ban on one discussion when I came back I lasted about 3 hrs and got banned for 3 months hahahah before the election even happened Was trying to tell them the polls were a crock I was proved right

Mod

No discussion of Boards moderation on thread please.

Keep conversation about the moderation of poll counting, or lack of.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Futureislands

enno99 wrote: »
    yes that was the point one room you asked about :confused:

because Florida and Texas didnt cheat ? maybe

We rejected e voting in Ireland cos we know they are corruptible
    Nobody believes Biden got more votes than Obama.
    The experts told us trump would lose votes from 2016 but he gained 10 milion maga votes

When trump talks about the China virus he means these bushes clintons and bidens

Joe Biden and Hunter will never set foot in the Whitehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

yes that was the point one room you asked about :confused:

Well colour me shocked!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Well colour me shocked!!!!!

Your happy that your 1200 estimate was nonsense so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod

No discussion of Boards moderation on thread please.

Keep conversation about the moderation of poll counting, or lack of.

Just seen this. No probs.

• Advertisement

MICHIGAN WITNESS and Former State Senator Witnessed Early Morning Ballot Dump of 61 Boxes at TCF Center (Video)

Former State Senator Pat Colbeck was present to help count the vote in Detroit on election night and witnessed voter fraud that he described at length.

His long experience with campaigns and publishing on his site LetsFixStuff.org gives him the knowledge to know election law and election procedure, and what is improper procedure.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/michigan-witness-former-state-senator-witnessed-early-morning-ballot-dump-61-boxes-tcf-center-video/

So many irregularities

Detroit contracted poll workers from firm owned by key figure in ex-mayor's corruption case
    When the city of Detroit needed workers to staff its election center this fall, it turned to a familiar figure in city politics: lawyer and entrepreneur William A. Phillips, whose name a few years earlier appeared often in the corruption case of disgraced and still-imprisoned ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
    Dominion Voting Systems, which provides voting equipment and software for the city, also got fresh money that day for additional machines to count absentee ballots.
    A week later, Phillips' firm was advertising for Election Day workers, offering them a handsome sum for one day's work and some training. "Candidates must be 16 years or older," the firm's advertisement read. "Candidates are required to attend a 3 hour training session before the General Election. The position offers two shifts and pay-rates: 1) From 7am to 7pm at $600.00; and 2) From 10pm to 6am at $650.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/fridetroit-department-elections-granted-million-dollar-contracts-firms

Theres a ton of stuff to be looked into

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

:

The only "proof" of cheating is that trump lost?

Why didn't they cheat better and win the senate? why vote biden and gop senators on the same ballot if they were cheating anyway? Why not flip a couple of more close red states and hand trump a mauling?

MICHIGAN WITNESS and Former State Senator Witnessed Early Morning Ballot Dump of 61 Boxes at TCF Center (Video)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/michigan-witness-former-state-senator-witnessed-early-morning-ballot-dump-61-boxes-tcf-center-video/

So many irregularities

Seems like a legit site with a legit witness :rolleyes:

It's over lads, accept it

The only "proof" of cheating is that trump lost?

Why didn't they cheat better and win the senate? why vote biden and gop senators on the same ballot if they were cheating anyway? Why not flipmq couple of more close red states and hand trump a mauling?

maybe they believed their own polls and didnt think Trump would get as many votes

They shut down the count to try get it sorted
    its quicker to just mark Biden on the ballot

who know but thats another big red flag how come so many had only Biden on the them ?

• Advertisement

The only "proof" of cheating is that trump lost? Why didn't they cheat better and win the senate? why vote biden and gop senators on the same ballot if they were cheating anyway? Why not flip a couple of more close red states and hand trump a mauling?

Guilliani says there's a ton of votes in Mi that are just marked Biden.

The reason he gives is that they didn't realise they'd be that behind so started marking like mad and didn't have time to go down the ballot.

It's over lads, accept it

The fat lady is only clearing her throat
    there is a ton of stuff to be sorted through

And everyone should want to see that is was properly audited

The fat lady is only clearing her throat
    there is a ton of stuff to be sorted through

And everyone should want to see that is was properly audited

Sky bet not even giving odds on Trump winning, fat lady died a week ago lads yall just never noticed over the chants of "lock her up"

The only thing to sort out is does Trump get 25-Life or the death penalty :shrugs gif:

According to George papadopolous on Twitter.
    US army has seized Assets belonging to Dominion Voting in Frankfurt Germany

Tick tock Biden fans
    The walls are closing in

According to George papadopolous on Twitter.
    US army has seized Assets belonging to Dominion Voting in Frankfurt Germany

Tick tock Biden fans
    The walls are closing in

There's ya problem right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I never mentioned that claim. I said 600+k and 300+k in PA. I told you Guilliani is claiming late invalid ballots.
    That's Trump's claim that I've been referring to and I have been asking you about. You keep avoiding the point however.

I suspect it's because you realise it's a false claim, but if you admit that it is false it wouldn't look good for your conspiracy notions.
    Lol. I'm a conspiracy theorist now for just asking questions. I never said they were true or false, I don't know which is why I'm putting them up here.
    You're proposing that there's a vast conspiracy to commit electron fraud based on flimsy evidence you've found on Youtube. That makes your a conspiracy theorist.
    One guy:
    Oh ok.
    You do believe all those people and organisations are working together to steal the election.

I posted that list to illustrate how far fetched and ridiculous the conspiracy is.

There's ya problem right there.

What did cnn not report that?
    Like they didn't report the massive international US led arrests against child trafficers yesterday?

Tick tock

King Mob wrote: »
    That's Trump's claim that I've been referring to and I have been asking you about. You keep avoiding the point however.
    I suspect it's because you realise it's a false claim, but if you admit that it is false it wouldn't look good for your conspiracy notions.
    I'm not avoiding it. I didn't know he made that claim. He's saying the machines flipped his votes Biden's way I suppose? Sounds crazy.

I hear he's sending Federal agents into that Company's HQ in Germany.
    You're proposing that there's a vast conspiracy to commit electron fraud based on flimsy evidence you've found on Youtube. That makes your a conspiracy theorist.

I've not proposed anything. I'm simply responding to reports of fraud, true or not I don't know. Today for example two Michigan state senators wrote a letter with a litany of allegations backed, they say, by many witnesses who've given sworn affidavits.

I don't think one should dismiss such things out of hand without even looking at them.

What did cnn not report that?

Did ye hear the one about Russian collusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

So many irregularities

And from a non-batshiat source
    https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/09/detroit-lawsuit-alleges-new-problems-tcf-counting-center/6223885002/
    Besides the affidavits, no actual evidence of the alleged issues was presented.

Trump has put out the call for his faithful to find "electoral fraud" so that's precisely what they are doing :)

• Advertisement

I'm not avoiding it. I didn't know he made that claim.
    But you do keep avoiding it. You avoided it again. It's a very common and dishonest dishonest tactic you guys use.

And I find it suspicious that you seem very interested in this issue, yet you had no idea what the guy at the center of the issue had to say about it?
    This claim was on the top of media reports.
    It's been repeated many times.
    There's no way you could have missed it yet still find all these quotes and minor stories.

You are being disingenuous I think.

So again, do you believe Trump's claim that 2.7 million of his votes have disappeared?
    Do you believe he has provide ANY evidence for this claim?
    Do you believe Trump's claim that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden's (Which is now at 5.4 million)is the result of organised fraud?

Yes or no answers will do, but I expect more dodging.

Trump's legal team have withdrawn the PA lawsuit, and his speech this evening, barely a mention of fraud. It must be just a phase, surely someone who can't handle failure is going to just give up and concede..

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Besides the affidavits, no actual evidence of the alleged issues was presented. :)

What kind of evidence do you want to see Sir?
    But you do keep avoiding it. You avoided it again. It's a very common and dishonest dishonest tactic you guys use.

And I find it suspicious that you seem very interested in this issue, yet you had no idea what the guy at the center of the issue had to say about it?
    This claim was on the top of media reports.
    It's been repeated many times.
    There's no way you could have missed it yet still find all these quotes and minor stories. You are being disingenuous I think.
    How could I be being disingenuous when I said it sounds crazy?!

What more do you want?!
    So again, do you believe Trump's claim that 2.7 million of his votes have disappeared?
    Do you believe he has provide ANY evidence for this claim?
    Do you believe Trump's claim that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden's (Which is now at 5.4 million)is the result of organised fraud?

(A) See above
    (B) No idea but he'll have to won't he?
    (C) It wouldn't take 5.4 m for Trump to flip a couple of States. A lot less would do.

How could I be being disingenuous when I said it sounds crazy?!

What more do you want?!
    A direct yes or no.
    You don't seem willing to give that.

(A) See above
    (B) No idea but he'll have to won't he?
    (C) It wouldn't take 5.4 m for Trump to flip a couple of States. A lot less would do.
    Same here. The questions were yes or no, but you can't give a straight answer.
    I predicted this in my post.

A) You say "it sounds crazy". But do you believe it, yes or no?

B) You say you have no idea if he's provided proof, yea you also claim to be interested in the topic. It beggars belief that you'd be interested in the topic yet not know anything about what the President at the centre of the issue has and hasn't said and provided. So again, I suspect you are being dishonest here and you know well what he has said and provided.
    Do you believe he has proved anything to support his claim? Yes or no?

C) That has nothing to do with the question I asked, you dodged it completely.
    Trump has claimed repeated that he has gotten more votes than Biden.
    So, do you believe Trump's claim that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden's (Which is now at 5.4 million)is the result of organised fraud?
    Yes or no?

If you avoid these questions again as I suspect you will, I will assume the obvious answers that you aren't willing to give as they undermine you position.

What kind of evidence do you want to see Sir?

Evidence of actual systemic electoral fraud.

Biden is ahead by 60k votes in PA, is that fraud? okay, how was it done, by who, how did they fool the system, etc.

Evidence is never provided, instead we get individual hearsay, debunked stories (the sharpies), rumours, people seeing photographers loading equipment into a van and deciding it's "electoral fraud", people making stuff up then admitting it's false, etc, etc.. aka a whole bunch of weak and frivolous claims.

A direct yes or no.
    You don't seem willing to give that. Same here. The questions were yes or no, but you can't give a straight answer.
    I predicted this in my post.

I don't know why you're so focused on what I "believe". Its facts that matter. Only facts.

Do I think millions of ballots flipped to Biden? No I sure don't.
    B) You say you have no idea if he's provided proof, yea you also claim to be interested in the topic. It beggars belief that you'd be interested in the topic yet not know anything about what the President at the centre of the issue has and hasn't said and provided. So again, I suspect you are being dishonest here and you know well what he has said and provided.
    I'm interested in it, not welded to it. I seen you saying that he made that claim. To me its irrelevant. The only thing that matters is if the lawsuits in PA and MI are successful or not. That's the only hope he has imo.
    Do you believe he has proved anything to support his claim? Yes or no?
    I don't know! You tell me!
    C) That has nothing to do with the question I asked, you dodged it completely.Trump has claimed repeated that he has gotten more votes than Biden. So, do you believe Trump's claim that the rest of the difference between his total and Biden's (Which is now at 5.4 million)is the result of organised fraud? Yes or no?
    Okay so you're fixated on this which doesn't matter. All that's required is 10's of thousands in the swing states. I've been listening to Giulliani and his claims about PA and MI. I've not heard from Trump since the election. Haven't seen any tweets etc. You've obviously been hearing stuff and are repeating it to me ad nauseum no matter how many times I answer.

What you say he's saying sounds ludicrous. But its irrelevant! The only slim chance he has is with what his team in PA and MI are doing. Even then it probably wouldn't be enough.

Evidence of actual systemic electoral fraud.

Biden is ahead by 60k votes in PA, is that fraud? okay, how was it done, by who, how did they fool the system, etc.
    Surely you wouldn't hear that until the court date?
    Evidence is never provided, instead we get individual hearsay, debunked stories (the sharpies), rumours, people seeing photographers loading equipment into a van and deciding it's "electoral fraud", people making stuff up then admitting it's false, etc, etc.. aka a whole bunch of weak and frivolous claims.

Maybe so. The courts will decide.

I don't know why you're so focused on what I "believe". Its facts that matter. Only facts.
    Yea. You dodged every question. You aren't able to be honest.

So I will conclude what is obvious.
    You know Trumps claims are lies for which he has provide no evidence for.
    You know that his claims are detached from reality.
    You are being very dishonest to avoid admitting this.

So why are you doing that?
    Why do you have to be so dishonest and evasive to hold onto your position?

This is why I'm focusing on what you believe, and why you aren't willing to be honest. It illustrates my point.
    Trump supporters and apologists can't be honest, otherwise they wouldn't be Trump supporters.

I answered every single question you asked Sir. Its you who's being dishonest.

• Advertisement

I answered every single question you asked Sir. Its you who's being dishonest.
    No, Sir, you didn't. For example your answer to:
    was:
    Do I think millions of ballots flipped to Biden? No I sure don't.
    I did not ask you, Sir, if "You think millions of ballots flipped to Biden."
    You answered an entirely different question I did not ask.

The other questions, Sir, you did not answer at all.

You Sir, avoid them because you understand that the honest direct answer undermines Sir's position. You aren't willing to admit this.

Advertisement