Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

What did you ask me then FFS?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What did you ask me then FFS?
    As I said sir, to illustrate my point that Trump supporters cannot honestly defend their position.
    You guys have to avoid questions because you realise the honest answer would show the issues with your position and your boy Trump.

He's lying about the voter fraud. It's making up fantastical notions and not providing any evidence for it. Even if all of his lawsuits come up in his favour (Which they haven't and most likely won't) they won't come close to proving his claim. Many of these lawsuits don't even match up to what he's claiming.

But you ignore this and pretend you don't know about it.

I honestly don't understand why you think it is helpful to you.

You asked me did I believe millions of Trump votes flipped to Biden and I said no! Yet you say that's not what you asked!

You asked me did I believe millions of Trump votes flipped to Biden and I said no! Yet you say that's not what you asked!
    No, sir, I did not ask that.
    Quote where I asked this.

I asked, several times, do you believe Trumps claim that 2.7 million of his votes were made to disappear.
    Nothing about "flipping to Biden".

Oh excuse me!!! :rolleyes:

No is the answer.

• Advertisement

Oh excuse me!!! :rolleyes:

No is the answer.

Finally. After 7-8 pages and nothing but dodging and some direct lies in the last post, you finally give a clear direct answer.
    Good job, sir!

So then since we agree that Trump's claim is false and that he doesn't have any evidence for his claims, and his lawsuits aren't actually based on his false claims and they don't seem to be actually helping him...

Any comment on the president knowingly making false claims of electoral fraud to cling to power?
    Do you think that's a bad thing?

I think it's a pretty bad thing for a president to do.

I answered that question every time yet you wouldn't accept it. There seems to be something wrong with you.

I answered that question every time yet you wouldn't accept it. There seems to be something wrong with you.
    Wait, hang on. You previously said you thought I was asking if you believe millions of Trump votes flipped to Biden.

You're now changing your mind.

:confused:

But no, not once did you directly and clearly answer that question (among others) until only a few posts ago.

You are now once again ignoring questions, sir.

All of this illustrates my point very nicely:
    Trump supporters can't support their boy honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Guilliani says there's a ton of votes in Mi that are just marked Biden.

The reason he gives is that they didn't realise they'd be that behind so started marking like mad and didn't have time to go down the ballot.

Giulliani has said a lot of things and provided no actual proof for any of it.

enno99 wrote: »
    The fat lady is only clearing her throat
    there is a ton of stuff to be sorted through

And everyone should want to see that is was properly audited

Are you going to be still spouting this nonsense after January? All through Bidens 4 years? After Trump is dead? "It's coming, its coming"

All your posting in this thread is just like listening to Trump go on. "It's coming, Obama, Hillary , Joe, all of them are getting arrested soon........."
    "I have a world class healthcare program, it'll be out in 2 weeks"
    "I'm building a wall"

Just like all the Q anon bull****. Make a claim, bang in about it for a bit to rile up the idiots just long enough to keep them foaming, then throw out a new claim for them to get excited about and quietly not mention the last claim that came to nothing till they forget all about it. Rinse and repeat.

According to George papadopolous on Twitter.
    I hear he's sending Federal agents

I've not proposed anything. I'm simply responding to reports of fraud, true or not I don't know..

According to.....

I hear.....

People are saying.....

Trumpish nonsense. "well I never said any of that, I was just saying what people said"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

More shenanigans getting debunked

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120
    Donald Trump's supporters have claimed that thousands of votes were cast in the US election using the names of people who had died.

"I may be 72," Maria Arredondo from Michigan told us when we called her. "But I'm alive and breathing. My mind is working fine and I'm healthy."

Maria said she had voted for Joe Biden and was surprised to hear that her name had appeared on a list of supposedly dead voters in the state.

We spoke to other people in similar situations to that of Maria in Michigan and found similar stories.
    But there's a fundamental problem with this list of 10,000.

With an exercise like this you are going to find false matches - somebody born in January 1940 voted in Michigan in the election, and there was somebody born somewhere else in the US in January 1940 who has the same name and is now dead. This will happen a lot in a country as big as the US (328 million people), and particularly with common names.

To test the list, we picked 30 names at random. To this we added the oldest person on the list.

Of this list of 31 names, we managed to speak directly to 11 people (or to a family member, neighbour or care home worker) to confirm they were still alive.

For 17 others, there was no public record of their death, and we found clear evidence that they were alive after the alleged date of death on the list of 10,000. A clear pattern emerged - the wrong records had been joined together to create a false match.

Next stop, this is all "fake news" by the media..

As opposed to the original claim being deliberately and cynically created with full knowledge that it was false.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Five Eighth

Having read the many threads on the US Presidential election and closely followed this thread; i've come to the conclusion that many posters who are casting doubt on Biden's victory are not so much Trump supporters but just like to believe that there exists corruption in everything. This fits their belief that nothing is as it seems, that everything is connected and that there is an 'invisible hand' controlling all our destinies. Doubts are raised about the validity of Biden's win without any tangible proof but based only on esoteric information known only to the few.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭crazy 88

Voter fraud happens in every big election in small numbers if you look hard enough.

If you believe Trump lost this election due to voter fraud, you believe in a vast Democratic Party conspiracy involving thousands of individuals across multiple states, ballot systems, counting systems, courts, UPS, media companies (including FOX) etc etc. Also these thousands of people have to stay silent for the rest of their lives :pac:

But I guess it worked, since they manage to keep thousands silent about the moon landings and flat earth and new world order and coronavirus....

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mun1

306 -232 !!!, what a humiliation for trump, and a magnificent, inspiring victory for Biden

78 million votes

BIGGEST number of votes ever !

5 million more votes than Trump . !

The world is now a safer place and for that we thank Joe.

The BIGGEST victory ever !

King Mob wrote: »
    Wait, hang on. You previously said you thought I was asking if you believe millions of Trump votes flipped to Biden. You're now changing your mind. :confused:

Flipped to Biden/disappeared. Hair splitting nonsense.

I believe now though that its time for Trump to concede. I'm afraid its over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I believe now though that its time for Trump to concede. I'm afraid its over.

Why would Trump concede if he is stating, as fact, that massive systemic electoral fraud took place?

On Friday alone his team lost (or dropped) 9 cases, is that massive legal fraud? It has to be if there is any truth behind his claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Sidney Powell

I will release the Kraken

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    More shenanigans getting debunked

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54874120

Next stop, this is all "fake news" by the media..

Well 4 yrs of Russia Ruassia Russia tends to make you wonder ;)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Why would Trump concede if he is stating, as fact, that massive systemic electoral fraud took place?

On Friday alone his team lost (or dropped) 9 cases, is that massive legal fraud? It has to be if there is any truth behind his claim.

Because its evident now there wasn't. I initially was open to it given the unprecedented amount of mail in ballots (still wouldn't feel comfortable with that here in Ireland) and how Sleepy Joe, an elderly man who's in cognitive decline holed up in a basement for 6 months, polled more than anyone in history. But its clear now there wasn't. Guilliani is looking like a crazed old man in his videos this last couple of days, waving papers and ranting incoherently.

I think Trump genuinely believed he couldn't lose this election without fraud. He said it so many times he ended up believing they'd duped him out of it.

I reckon its dawning on him now the game is up.

• Advertisement

Giulliani has said a lot of things and provided no actual proof for any of it.

I would imagine it would be better to present evidence in court

Well 4 yrs of Russia Ruassia Russia tends to make you wonder ;)

That and the media hunting him all that time led him to conclude they were all out to get him, including the people running the election.

We have lived through strange times Sir.

Flipped to Biden/disappeared. Hair splitting nonsense.
    No, it's not hair spliting, it's you dishonestly trying to avoid questions you are uncomfortable addressing. It's something conspiracy theorists do very often.

The fact remains that the President knowingly lied about voter fraud in an attempt to undermine the election process.
    You and other conspiracy theorists seem to be cool with this for some reason.

That and the media hunting him all that time led him to conclude they were all out to get him, including the people running the election.

We have lived through strange times Sir.

Oh they were out to get him from day one
    He was pulling the trough from under their greedy snouts

Oh they were out to get him from day one
    He was pulling the trough from under their greedy snouts
    Lol.
    Poor misunderstood Trump...

I find it very bizarre that conspiracy theorists are so behind Trump despite his very obvious bull****tery and now all his shady behaviour of late.

I suspect that if a democrat president was claiming the nonsense that Trump was, you guys would be declaring that it's the endtimes and the final move of the big conspiracy.

I would imagine it would be better to present evidence in court

Yes, it would. Then they might stop losing cases at a rate of knots.

But if they had said evidence, youd think theyd have used it in the 20 court cases theyve lost so far.........

how Sleepy Joe, an elderly man who's in cognitive decline holed up in a basement for 6 months.

This is more parroting of nonsense Trump made up.

But you just keep lapping it up.

Trump says "sleepy joe" and calls him old, despite being only 3 years younger himself, and idiots yap along in reply - "sleepy joe, sleepy joe, sleepy joe".
    He tells everyone joe is hiding in a bunker, while he's actually hiding in a bunker himself because the mean people are outside the fences of the white house shouting at him and while a video of Biden literally on the news at the same time visiting his sons grave and again its "joe is hiding in the basement".

Its really pathetic tbh.

No, it's not hair spliting, it's you dishonestly trying to avoid questions you are uncomfortable addressing. It's something conspiracy theorists do very often.
    Its what I thought you said FFS. How would "flipped to Biden" instead of "disappeared" make any difference to my answer? Its still insane.
    The fact remains that the President knowingly lied about voter fraud in an attempt to undermine the election process.
    You and other conspiracy theorists seem to be cool with this for some reason.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist but no it doesn't bother me, that's just Trump's carry on. I think he really believes it.

• Advertisement

Lol.
    Poor misunderstood Trump...I find it very bizarre that conspiracy theorists are so behind Trump despite his very obvious bull****tery and now all his shady behaviour of late. I suspect that if a democrat president was claiming the nonsense that Trump was, you guys would be declaring that it's the endtimes and the final move of the big conspiracy.
    I doubt a Democrat would've (A) ripped up the rule book and (B) made a joke out of woke PC culture the way the Donald did.

Look Sir, instead of obsessing on us you should perhaps ask why Trump won in '16, polled 10 million more this time round - despite 4 years of crazy - and the Reps have beaten the Dems in the Senate elections.

Here's Bill Maher to help explain

Advertisement