Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

enno99 wrote: »

Outsider my arse. Hes the ****ing establishment and milking it for all its worth. The only people that dont admit it at this stage are either too stupid or deliberately still pushing the bull**** because it part of the grift.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Hes the ****ing establishment.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Look Sir, instead of obsessing on us you should perhaps ask why Trump won in '16,

For the same reason idiots line the pockets of the likes of Jordan Peterson.

"look at all these foreigners/leftists/muslims etc etc etc trying to take what you have, only I can save you from them"

Peterson does the same . "youre all going to end up in jail if you let these people be referred to the way they want, cos you'll forget one time and thats it, youre locked up for life, subscribe to my Patreon and lets fight back against them together"

Its all the same bull****. Stoke up the gullible that someone is out to get them, then relieve them of their money and/or get yourself in to a position to have enough power to make multiples off various other sources.

This is more parroting of nonsense Trump made up.

But you just keep lapping it up.

Trump says "sleepy joe" and calls him old, despite being only 3 years younger himself, and idiots yap along in reply - "sleepy joe, sleepy joe, sleepy joe".
    He tells everyone joe is hiding in a bunker, while he's actually hiding in a bunker himself because the mean people are outside the fences of the white house shouting at him and while a video of Biden literally on the news at the same time visiting his sons grave and again its "joe is hiding in the basement".

Its really pathetic tbh.

Lol. You could hardly compare Trump and Biden in terms of sharpness. Trump is good shape for his age and yes there are many 78 year olds who are "younger than their age" but Joe is every day of 78 and sometimes can barely string a sentence together.

I know in your bubble you probably were shielded from all the hilarious Senile moments he's had this last while but his team had to constantly keep him out of the limelight because of the state he's become. Only a fortnight ago he started rambling and they had to pull him off stage. A day later he said he was running against George Bush for the Senate!

Hiding in the basement. Have you ever witnessed a Presidential candidate do virtually no campaigning, little media...... very little anything? And when the MSM did get him on they set up a teleprompter for him and supplied him with the questions in advance!

The man is shot. I'm still amazed the amount of people voted for him. Its no wonder Trump thinks its a hoax.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Yeah the billionaire (according to himself anyway) , thats drifted between being a democrat and a Republican various times and ran on the ticket of one of the two main parties while using the office to line his and his familes (all of whom he gave jobs to in the running of the country) pockets is a real man of the people outsider :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Outsider my arse. Hes the ****ing establishment and milking it for all its worth. The only people that dont admit it at this stage are either too stupid or deliberately still pushing the bull**** because it part of the grift.

Every rally with 10s of thousands of supporters he stated

The reason I dont act like a politician
    Is because Im not a politician

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Its what I thought you said FFS. How would "flipped to Biden" instead of "disappeared" make any difference to my answer? Its still insane.
    Because they aren't the same, they are seperate issues. And it was something you were using to avoid answering a direct and simple question for some reason.

I never brought up the notion of "flipping". You brought this up for some odd reason.
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist but no it doesn't bother me, that's just Trump's carry on. I think he really believes it.
    You are though. You believed that it was possible that there was a massive global conspiracy to commit election fraud.
    That's a conspiracy theory.

For the same reason idiots line the pockets of the likes of Jordan Peterson. "look at all these foreigners/leftists/muslims etc etc etc trying to take what you have, only I can save you from them"

Peterson does the same . "youre all going to end up in jail if you let these people be referred to the way they want, cos you'll forget one time and thats it, youre locked up for life, subscribe to my Patreon and lets fight back against them together" Its all the same bull****. Stoke up the gullible that someone is out to get them, then relieve them of their money and/or get yourself in to a position to have enough power to make multiples off various other sources.
    So you disagree with Maher?

I doubt a Democrat would've (A) ripped up the rule book and (B) made a joke out of woke PC culture the way the Donald did.

Look Sir,

Sir, you still haven't commented on the idea of the president false claiming fraud and lying about evidence he has to undermine the election process.

I suspect this is because since Trump did it, you believe that there was nothing wrong with doing so.

Lol. You could hardly compare Trump and Biden in terms of sharpness. Trump is good shape for his age and yes there are many 78 year olds who are "younger than their age" but Joe is every day of 78 and sometimes can barely string a sentence together.

I know in your bubble you probably were shielded from all the hilarious Senile moments he's had this last while but his team had to constantly keep him out of the limelight because of the state he's become. Only a fortnight ago he started rambling and they had to pull him off stage. A day later he said he was running against George Bush for the Senate!

Hiding in the basement. Have you ever witnessed a Presidential candidate do virtually no campaigning, little media...... very little anything? And when the MSM did get him on they set up a teleprompter for him and supplied him with the questions in advance!

The man is shot. I'm still amazed the amount of people voted for him. Its no wonder Trump thinks its a hoax.

You really see what you want. It wasnt Biden running from debates after he lost the first one.

Just because Biden didnt actively hold rallies of people that were going to vote for him anyway and discourage mask wearing doesnt mean he did no campaigning.

Every single point through your posts is a parrot of some nonsense trump has spat out at some point over the last few months. Its like all youve seen of the whole election and build up is trump rallies and speeches......

• Advertisement

Yeah the billionaire (according to himself anyway) , thats drifted between being a democrat and a Republican various times and ran on the ticket of one of the two main parties while using the office to line his and his familes (all of whom he gave jobs to in the running of the country) pockets is a real man of the people outsider :rolleyes:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/ivanka-works-free-trump-white-house-can-pay-well-n779246

Several of the president's closest aides are choosing not to take a salary. Among those forgoing pay are Trump's daughter Ivanka,

You think his family are earning more in those jobs than if they stayed at what they were doing?

(He did't take a wage. Will Joe draw down a wage? He's quite wealthy)

You are though. You believed that it was possible that there was a massive global conspiracy to commit election fraud.
    That's a conspiracy theory.

Possible? Sure its possible (not global though). Everything's possible. The society we live in now was thought impossible not that long ago.

Having an open mind is different to being a conspiracy theorist.

You really see what you want. It wasnt Biden running from debates after he lost the first one.
    Trump wasn't running away from the debate, he just didn't want to do it cause the judges were going to be mean to him and make him follow the rules.

That made Trump sad...

Those mean media people are always picking on the poor defenseless and innocent Trump.

Every rally with 10s of thousands of supporters he stated

The reason I dont act like a politician
    Is because Im not a politician

Thats it I suppose. Case closed. Trump says hes not a politician so hes no part of the establishment. Good that things are so easily sorted.

Maybe he should try being a politician for a bit instead of a petulant child. 5 year olds make up stupid names for people they dont like, and other 5 year olds parrot them. Adults are supposed to grow up and move beyond stupid behaviour like that and if it takes you till youre actually an adult to realise its stupid then theres something wrong.

Possible? Sure its possible (not global though). Everything's possible. The society we live in now was thought impossible not that long ago.

No, believeing in silly conspiracy theories and they also being very dishonest to defend them make you a conspiracy theorist.

Having an open mind is great, but not when you'll just accept obvious bull**** because "It might be possible."

Sir still hasn't commented on whether or not you're ok with the president lying and claiming an election is invalid...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/ivanka-works-free-trump-white-house-can-pay-well-n779246

Several of the president's closest aides are choosing not to take a salary. Among those forgoing pay are Trump's daughter Ivanka,

and? Forgoing a hundred grand here and there to make gullible idiots think youre great and funnel millions to you in donations isnt the altruistic move you think it is. FFS , he made more than his salaries just by using his own resorts during his presidency.

Why didnt he divest his businesses?

You think his family are earning more in those jobs than if they stayed at what they were doing?

(He did't take a wage. Will Joe draw down a wage? He's quite wealthy)

To keep Hunter going in crack and hookers :D

Erm yes it was. He wouldn't do an actual debate, rather an online farce from his basement. Trump wanted a proper debate.
    Just because Biden didnt actively hold rallies of people that were going to vote for him anyway and discourage mask wearing doesnt mean he did no campaigning.
    But he didn't do any campaigning! Not up until the 11th hour when he went a few miles outside Delaware to read off a teleprompter.
    Every single point through your posts is a parrot of some nonsense trump has spat out at some point over the last few months. Its like all youve seen of the whole election and build up is trump rallies and speeches......
    No its not what Trump has spat out, its on Youtube. There's videos of what I've just said so its ironic you'd say I only see what I want to see when you've been shielded from it all Guy.
    King Mob wrote: »
    Trump wasn't running away from the debate, he just didn't want to do it cause the judges were going to be mean to him and make him follow the rules. That made Trump sad...Those mean media people are always picking on the poor defenseless and innocent Trump.

Biden ran from the fukking debate. Trump wanted a debate but they wouldn't do one, instead they wanted some Mickey Mouse "virtual" set up where aul Sleepy could have all sorts of prompts and aides around him so he wouldn't fukk up. That and they could shut off a candidate's mic at any point.

It was a joke.

How is not wanting to do an in person debate with someone too stupid to not protect themselves from Covid Biden running?

Whats wrong with a debate over video and why was trump afraid of it?

That and they could shut off a candidate's mic at any point.

Imagine having to behave like an adult, the horror.
    Sure trump could just do what he does when he doesnt like people not licking his boots and just walk off (or log off in this case)

and? Forgoing a hundred grand here and there to make gullible idiots think youre great and funnel millions to you in donations isnt the altruistic move you think it is. FFS , he made more than his salaries just by using his own resorts during his presidency.

Why didnt he divest his businesses?

:eek: wow and they never impeached him for it

• Advertisement

Biden ran from the fukking debate. Trump wanted a debate but they wouldn't do one, instead they wanted some Mickey Mouse "virtual" set up where aul Sleepy could have all sorts of prompts and aids around him so he wouldn't fukk up. That and they could shut off a candidate's mic at any point.

It was a joke.

Lol, you've just swallowed the Trump bull**** hook line and sinker...

And again sir, you've refused to comment on Trump's lies about the vote.
    I will now conclude sir, that you believe that this was an acceptable thing for someone to do.

It's no surprise that Trump true believers would be ok with a president knowingly lie about the election to undermine the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Five Eighth

Watched the Bill Maher clip. He had a lot of good, solid advice for the Democrats. Most of which i agree with including the need for the Democrats to embrace some common sense. In fact, i argued on another thread that Trump voters should not be stereotyped and referred to as 'deplorables' and vilified. However, this thread is not a debate on why people did or did not vote for Trump or Biden. The main thrust is whether there were irregularities in the Presidential election. It is obvious, at least to me, that there is no evidence of large voter fraud that would materially change the result.

Thats it I suppose. Case closed. Trump says hes not a politician so hes no part of the establishment. Good that things are so easily sorted.

Maybe he should try being a politician for a bit instead of a petulant child. 5 year olds make up stupid names for people they dont like, and other 5 year olds parrot them. Adults are supposed to grow up and move beyond stupid behaviour like that and if it takes you till youre actually an adult to realise its stupid then theres something wrong.

He was called Creepy Joe because of his touchy feely behaviour toward women and children well before Trump called him Sleepy.

To keep Hunter going in crack and hookers :D

Did you have a think about why they havent presented any of this killer evidence in court? Or are you just doing the usual of not answering?

King Mob wrote: »

Sir still hasn't commented on whether or not you're ok with the president lying and claiming an election is invalid...

Doesn't bother me, no.

Doesn't bother me, no.
    And again sir, you prove my point.
    Trump supporters are ok with abject dishonesty.

Thank you for finally stating this clearly and unambiguously for a change.

He was called Creepy Joe because of his touchy feely behaviour toward women and children well before Trump called him Sleepy.

What has anything Joe biden has or hasnt done got to do with the point? Trump is a childish idiot that gives people he doesnt like names that a 5 year old would come up with.

and if we're talking reputations and allegations, Trump outshines pretty much everyone.

A deposition with his ex wife (published in a book and all out there in public) detailing how he beat and raped her, pulling lumps of her hair out because he got annoyed about his dodgy hair plugs. Multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault. Refusing to give a dna sample to easily clear himself of a rape he said he didnt commit. His "grab them by the pussy" "faux pas". His good friend Jeffrey Epstein . Wandering in to the changing room of a teen beauty pageant. etc etc.

Did you have a think about why they havent presented any of this killer evidence in court? Or are you just doing the usual of not answering?

LOL

It might have escaped you you need to get into court first

LOL

It might have escaped you you need to get into court first

It might have escaped you that theyve been there and lost 20 cases so far...........

• Advertisement

and if we're talking reputations and allegations, Trump outshines pretty much everyone.

A deposition with his ex wife (published in a book and all out there in public) detailing how he beat and raped her, pulling lumps of her hair out because he got annoyed about his dodgy hair plugs. Multiple accusations of rape and sexual assault. Refusing to give a dna sample to easily clear himself of a rape he said he didnt commit. His "grab them by the pussy" "faux pas". His good friend Jeffrey Epstein . Wandering in to the changing room of a teen beauty pageant. etc etc.
    I suspect that either these will all be "lies from the giant conspiracy" against their boy.
    Or again, they're fine with all of that, just as long as it's Trump.

Either way, he's in capable for being wrong or bad.

Advertisement