Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    Oh he has two options so

Go to jail or burn it down Declas everything

Hopefully the latter us CTers will have a field day

Judging by the NSA leaks, anything he declassifies won't be that exciting, plus it's unlikely he'd never do that because his base is big into national security

Will be interesting to see all the books coming out and whatever shenanigans have been going on, both in the WH and possibly before.. the guy and many of his associates are, to use his term, swamp central

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Judging by the NSA leaks, anything he declassifies won't be that exciting, plus it's unlikely he'd never do that because his base is big into national security

Will be interesting to see all the books coming out and whatever shenanigans have been going on, both in the WH and possibly before.. the guy and many of his associates are, to use his term, swamp central

Well all the files on Epstien would be interesting
    Nothing to do with national security ;)

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/11/ex-cia-chief-brennan-pushes-palace-coup-against-president-trump-to-stop-declassifications/

Ex-CIA Chief Brennan Pushes Palace Coup Against President Trump to Stop Declassifications

Plenty of sleepless nights ahead for these guys

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legal-work/ExpertsSign-OnLettertoCongress.pdf
    3. Require robust statistical post-election audits before certification of
    final results in federal elections.
    · Compare random samples of voting system totals to hand counts of the
    votes on the corresponding paper ballots.
    · Audit in a way that has a large chance of detecting and correcting any
    incorrect electoral outcomes, whatever their cause.
    · Recruit technical experts to assist with tests and audits. Resources for
    finding experts, many of whom may provide pro bono services,

The left in 2017

What changed

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

A sitting US president who fawns over foreign dictators.

Whom does he fawn over?

• Advertisement

Whom does he fawn over?

Trump quotes

On Putin "If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader"

On Kim Jong Un ""At a very young age, he was able to assume power. A lot of people, I'm sure, tried to take that power away, whether it was his uncle or anybody else. And he was able to do it. So obviously, he's a pretty smart cookie."

Al-Sisi "I will tell you, President al-Sisi has been somebody that's been very close to me from the first time I met him. I met during the campaign, and at that point there were two of us, and we both met. And hopefully you like me a lot more."

Duerte "“I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem."

Erdogan "“Frankly, he’s getting very high marks. He’s also been working with the United States. We have a great friendship and the countries—I think we’re right now as close as we’ve ever been … a lot of that has to do with a personal relationship.”

He's quoted or praised Saddam, China's crackdown in Tiananmen square, Gaddafi, Mussolini to name a few

The scumbaggery continues

"Raffensperger said that his fellow Republican, the chairman of the Senate judiciary committee, questioned him about the state’s signature-matching law and asked whether political bias might have played a role in counties where poll workers accepted higher rates of mismatched signatures. According to Raffensperger, Graham then asked whether he had the authority to toss out all mail-in ballots in these counties. Raffensperger was reportedly “stunned” by the question, in which Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to throw out legally cast absentee ballots."

It's not just Trump trying to undermine the US electoral system, extraordinary

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Futureislands

If you want to rig an election call 1890^_ dopinion. Com

Dominion corruption

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dominion corruption

Are you refering to the completely untrue and debunked claims about the votes disappearing?

The scumbaggery continues

"Raffensperger said that his fellow Republican, the chairman of the Senate judiciary committee, questioned him about the state’s signature-matching law and asked whether political bias might have played a role in counties where poll workers accepted higher rates of mismatched signatures. According to Raffensperger, Graham then asked whether he had the authority to toss out all mail-in ballots in these counties. Raffensperger was reportedly “stunned” by the question, in which Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to throw out legally cast absentee ballots."

It's not just Trump trying to undermine the US electoral system, extraordinary

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1328800415249526787

Ah the oul Cute Hoor Lindsey birds of a feather and all that

• Advertisement

Ah the oul Cute Hoor Lindsey birds of a feather and all that

Ahh so the Republicans and the Democrats were in it together against your boy.

Your position just gets more and more ridiculous the longer this goes on...

Dominion corruption

Soros crops up again

Trump quotes

Its called diplomacy. No doubt you blood curdling lunatics would prefer he was dropping bombs on them.

Don't worry though. There's a good chance the next administration will be doing just that.

Its called diplomacy. No doubt you blood curdling lunatics would prefer he was dropping bombs on them.

Don't worry though. There's a good chance the next administration will be doing just that.

Maybe he should have sent them pallets of cash
    They would be singing his praises

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/dominion-voting-systems-part-of-dhs-cisa-council-that-disputed-election-fraud/vi-BB1b6yEe

Dominion Voting Systems part of DHS CISA Council that disputed election fraud

Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, reacts to the latest election developments on 'Lou Dobbs Tonight'

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1328854309967163395

Whos next I wonder

Russ Ramsland: We have been out looking mostly at Michigan. We are beginning on turning our sights on Pennsylvania and Georgia. The things you find in Michigan are amazing. There are over 3,000 precincts where the presidential votes cast compared to the estimated voters from the SOS (Secretary of State) is 99% all the way up to 350%. Those kind of numbers don’t exist in the real world. So where did all those votes come from? And looking at that, we’ve gone back and looked at some of these huge vote dumps that were mostly Biden’s. We call them spikes. We’ve gone back and traced the spikes. We’ve seen where they were cast, primarily in four counties. We looked at how long it took to cast those votes. And we looked at the equipment that exists at all of those locations by serial number. And the fact of the matter is we can’t see any physical way possible for some of those votes to have been in those kind of numbers because they just don’t have the equipment that can produce it in that timing.

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1328844700883808260

Things are heating up

Things are heating up

If there was one state in it, a few thousand votes maybe, but it's not. It's an incumbent who has clearly lost an election flinging mud and litigating in every direction hoping it will stick. And now he's firing everyone.

It's a melt-down unprecedented in US politics. I have been dismissing notions predicting he will literally have to be physically removed from the WH, now I'm starting to think it's a possibility.

It's a melt-down unprecedented in US politics.

Donald Trump has been unprecedented ever since that very first speech when he announced he was going to run and that's why so many people love him.

Donald Trump has been unprecedented ever since that very first speech when he announced he was going to run and that's why so many people love him.
    And was that the speech where he made fun of a disabled person or where he called a race of people murders and rapists?

You agree with what I said?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Interesting that Chris krebs has been named and FIRED
    Q predicted this
    Very interesting

You agree with what I said?
    Kinda I suppose.

Just that the people who love him tend to be the types who are ok with or all for that sorta thing.

King Mob wrote: »
    Kinda I suppose.

Just that the people who love him tend to be the types who are ok with or all for that sorta thing.

Kinda
    The mask is slipping

Interesting that Chris krebs has been named and FIRED
    Q predicted this
    Very interesting
    They predicted that Trump would fire someone who contradicted him and doesn't coddle him?
    That's not really a prediction...

Also, lol. I never thought we'd see someone actually propose some Q bull**** here. I thought we had more discerning conspiracy theorists.
    I used to think the same about Flat eartherism so maybe that's not far behind.

King Mob wrote: »
    Kinda I suppose.

He's also probably one of the most hated Presidents on a global scale though and domestically. The sheer joy over the fact he lost... :D

He's also probably one of the most hated Presidents on a global scale though and domestically. The sheer joy over the fact he lost... :D
    Still, he did get the second most votes ever. (Pointedly, Biden got the most ever.)
    He's well liked in some circles and it seems plenty, including folks on this forum, are fine with all the racism and bigotry.

His base love him because he's a very smart populist who has tapped into their fear/hatred/ignorance (and fueled it). Putin has captured nationalists the same way in in Russia, likewise Chavez did the same with the poor in Venezuela.

How does a serial adulterer and godless man get the evangelical block vote? Sorry to say, these are not smart people. Outside of his base he's deeply unpopular. Some of his longer-term friends suspect he ran for president for publicity and absolutely did not expect to get it.

How does a serial adulterer and godless man get the evangelical block vote? Sorry to say, these are not smart people.
    I think a lot of them just wanted someone anti abortion, and just ignored all the sinful stuff as acceptable to get that.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/FirenzeMike/status/1328880419106942979

Yea radical left always resort to violence and intimiditation

The Lincoln Project called on its almost 3 million followers to hound and harass attorneys Carolyn McGee and Ronald Hicks for assisting the Trump team in its legal battle over mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania. The Lincoln Project tweeted, “Make them famous,” to its 2.7 million followers along with an emoji depicting a skull-and-crossbones. This is the targeting of lawyers who are doing their professional jobs in representing a client and raising allegations of voter irregularities. The Lincoln Project is clearly trying to unleash a campaign of harassment to deter them or other lawyers from taking such cases. Rather than allow the courts to simply rule on such legal challenges, the Lincoln Project is trying to scare off the lawyers.
    https://jonathanturley.org/2020/11/11/with-malice-for-all-lincoln-project-unleashes-attacks-on-lawyers-who-represent-the-trump-campaign-as-it-runs-a-commercial-on-the-new-unity-and-civility/

Remind me again of which side act like Nazis

Advertisement