Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    Where is the evidence lol
    An excellent question you can't seem to answer. You have to evade as usual.

However that wasn't my question or point.
    My point was that your boy Trump isn't using any of this evidence despite your claims of its existence, obviousness and abundance.
    You can't explain why he would not use any of this evidence in any of his lawsuits. You run away from the question as you do with any difficult point.

So we can conclude that if Trump is desperate enough to try anything to cling to power, yet hasn't even touched the evidence you're claiming, then the evidence must be completely useless.

You know this. That's why you keep avoiding points and questions cause otherwise you'd have to answer honestly and admit this.
    But it always confuses me why you guys go to the bother of all that when there's nothing wrong with just accepting your beliefs aren't true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/1338272124213944321

Lots of mattresses stuffed with Yuan I bet :D

Bad idea to let courts decide an election fraud or not

But convince congress and the ordinary people they have remedies

The process will play out one way or another cant predict the outcome

• Advertisement

Bad idea to let courts decide an election fraud or not
    Lol funny that this is your position now that your boys lawsuits have been laughed out of every court.

Sour grapes and all that.

You're avoiding the point though. There's no evidence of fraud. The fact that not even Trump is trying to use it shows that there's none that will stand up to any examination.
    You can spam all the tweets you like, but it's not going to change that fact.
    The process will play out one way or another cant predict the outcome
    No we can.
    Biden won and there was no fraud. Trump will be rightly turfed out in January. He will throw twitter tanturms like a child. His followers will just swallow all his bull**** and conspiracy theories without critical thought.

kamala resigns her senate seat

Oh wait she didnt whats stopping her shes the VP I thought :)

kamala resigns her senate seat

Oh wait she didnt whats stopping her shes the VP I thought :)
    What point are you trying to make here?
    What has it to do with the false claims of fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Zoom in, on the first picture it clearly says not a ballot, embarrassing for you:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Zoom in, on the first picture it clearly says not a ballot, embarrassing for you:pac:

they are leftover, undistributed ballots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

EyesClosed wrote: »

They'll keep trying more shenanigans when the votes are counted on the 6th January.

LOL. Think about it.

How many are in the pile. All samples ? Or just a few to protect the the legit ones

LOL. Think about it.

How many are in the pile. All samples ? Or just a few to protect the the legit ones

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

King Mob wrote: »
    No it's because YouTube are less tolerant of bull**** and conspiracy mongers are now turning this into a marketing gimmick.
    "We didn't get banned cause our videos were propaganda for nonsense, it's cause they're trying to suppress us. That makes out video way more interesting. Please buy our stuff"

Again if they actually had evidence of fraud that's that Trump and his lackeys would be using in court. Trump and his lackeys aren't using any of this evidence.
    You can't explain why, so this makes it pretty clear you realise what everyone else does: there was no fraud and there's no evidence that would stand up to any examination.
    Hence we can conclude that this video isn't worth wasting time on.

Facebook and Twitter supressed any mention of Hunter Bidens misdeeds during then election, he's now being investigated for those misdeeds. :o

The one thing the Trump era did was it forced the social media giants to drop all pretence of balance in their frantic efforts to get rid of the bad orange man, the bias is now very clear.

LOL. Think about it.

they are undistributed, leftover ballots. do you think they print the exact number they need? If they were using them to rig the election they wouldn't be sitting in a pile in a warehouse.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    They'll keep trying more shenanigans when the votes are counted on the 6th January.

All legal and constitutional remedies should be explored

All legal and constitutional remedies should be explored

59 failed legal challenges so far.

59 failed legal challenges so far.

From Trumps team or just others weighing in ?

i will find the video of trumps lawyer putting a snotty nosed democrat in his place when he was spouting this type of nonsense
    and informing his at the time they had only filed 3

• Advertisement

they are undistributed, leftover ballots. do you think they print the exact number they need? If they were using them to rig the election they wouldn't be sitting in a pile in a warehouse.

ballots are folded at the printers dont see any folds here

are you sure? they're not folded when they are distributed to voters? and if they are folded at the printers and these are not folded what do you think that means?

Says who?

From Trumps team or just others weighing in ?

trump and others. Lawsuits from Trumps team have failed as badly as the others.

i will find the video of trumps lawyer putting a snotty nosed democrat in his place when he was spouting this type of nonsense
    and informing his at the time they had only filed 3

did any of them succeed?

trump and others. Lawsuits from Trumps team have failed as badly as the others.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-election-fight-includes-over-30-lawsuits-it-s-n1248289

"President Donald Trump and other Republicans have filed dozens of lawsuits across the country in an attempt to contest the election results.

Most of them have been shot down or withdrawn, and no court has found even a single instance of fraud. Of at least 56 cases to have been filed, including some not directly involving Trump but which could nonetheless affect his standing, at least 46 have been denied, dismissed, settled or withdrawn."

They list em all as well...that took me seconds to google

EyesClosed wrote: »
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-election-fight-includes-over-30-lawsuits-it-s-n1248289

"President Donald Trump and other Republicans have filed dozens of lawsuits across the country in an attempt to contest the election results.

Most of them have been shot down or withdrawn, and no court has found even a single instance of fraud. Of at least 56 cases to have been filed, including some not directly involving Trump but which could nonetheless affect his standing, at least 46 have been denied, dismissed, settled or withdrawn."

They list em all as well...that took me seconds to google

so you're agreeing with me?

so you're agreeing with me?

I am...but I don't think you meant to reply to me???

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The straw-clutching is getting so insane

Did election fraud take place or are you endlessly "on-the-fencing" it because you are a hardcore Trump supporter?

There is a distinct pattern to this, Trump claimed pre-2016 the election was "fixed" (except if he won), which makes utterly no sense. He made the same false claims about Hillary winning the popular vote. He made the same false claims when Cruz won the caucus. He's making the same false claims about the US 2020 election. He constantly makes baseless claims - it's a tactic that works well with his base, and makes it more difficult for them to separate fiction from truth in general.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 crafty cuckoo

Biden won, The end of the story.

Advertisement