Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    You are making case against trump, anything goes as long as he's out of the White House.
    I make a case against election irregularities, which should apply to everyone

There was zero widespread election fraud as alleged by Trump and his sycophants. Zero. Every case has been thrown out of court. Do you not get that? It seems it's very hard to accept reality when you're part of a cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

There is plenty of witnesses and dont forget the video where you can see the boxes being pulled from under the table with ballots that were counted after the witnesses were asked to leave
    Yes, stolen election indeed

And yet in every court case bought they made it clear in their applications that they were not alleging fraud. Why did they do that do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

There is plenty of witnesses and dont forget the video where you can see the boxes being pulled from under the table with ballots that were counted after the witnesses were asked to leave
    Yes, stolen election indeed
    But that's all bull**** and wasn't even attempted to be brought up in court.

Why do you believe Trump has lost pretty much all of his court cases?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

namloc1980 wrote: »
    There was zero widespread election fraud as alleged by trump and his sycophants. Zero. Every case has been thrown out of court. Do you not get that? It seems it's very hard to accept reality when you're part of a cult.

Does it hurt so much that everyone refers to you woke people as a cult? it seems so.

if the election were stolen, as it seems, everybody loses

King Mob wrote: »
    But that's all bull**** and wasn't even attempted to be brought up in court.

Why do you believe Trump has lost pretty much all of his court cases?

I dont need to believe in trump, i believe in my own eyes
    Video is out there for everyone to see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Does it hurt so much that everyone refers to you woke people as a cult? it seems so.

if the election were stolen, as it seems, everybody loses

You're just parroting the same bull**** as trump.

I dont need to believe in trump, i believe in my own eyes
    Video is out there for everyone to see
    But you're now ignoring the point because you can't answer it.

The video wasn't brought up in any of the cases because it's obviously not evidence of anything.

There was no fraud.
    Claiming otherwise is an exercise in fantasy and delusion.

You're just parroting the same bull**** as trump.

Trump here, Trump there... Can you see anything past trump? LOL
    Stolen elections are an issue, regardless of who wins

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

if the election were stolen

There is no evidence of systemic fraud. The cases have been tossed out. Likewise in 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm not the one parroting his talking points.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There is no evidence of systemic fraud. The cases have been tossed out. Likewise in 2016.

whatever floats your boat mate

He is the one making the false claims. He's done this before, multiple times.

What a well thought out and very reasonable response :rolleyes:

Anything of substance to add here?

It's your personal opinion the US 2020 election was systematically rigged? because the facts say otherwise..

Ok. So why has every court rejected every lawsuit that alleges this fraud took place?

Which of the lawsuits uses the video you're talking about as evidence and why did that lawsuit fail.
    If none of them used it, why didn't they use it.

The current answer and only viable one is "because there was no fraud and the video isn't evidence of anything."

Can you provide another better answer that you can support?

From experience, I suspect you will dodge this question entirely rather than answer it honestly.
    Trump conspiracy theorists seem to believe this is an acceptable thing to do and that it will somehow help them.

This stolen election nonsense is hilarious. Do you not accept the court's ruling when all these cases got thrown out or do you only support Law and Order when it goes in your favour??

Whatever makes you happy ;-)
    Half of the United States are not accepting the results of the election, and rightly so, because they were stolen

Half of the United States are not accepting the results of the election, and rightly so, because they were stolen

So you are claiming there is systemic election fraud in the 2020 US election, cool, what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Well they're going to be really annoyed then when Trump leaves in a few weeks.

I've really tried but couldn't find any evidence of fraud. Nor has anyone else.

Do you know something we dont?

Those people don't believe in the Constitution or in the rule of law or the judgment of the courts. They do believe the lies of a deranged individual who has spent his entire life claiming things are rigged against him.

• Advertisement

Well again, no. Not half. I'd ask you to provide some back up for that claim, but you know you'll just run away from that too.
    You keep running away from these points and questions because you know they aren't true.

Explain it to us, why are you claiming things you know aren't true.
    How does that benefit you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Allied Security Operations Group
    Antrim Michigan Forensics Report REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2Report Date 12/13/2020

Client: Bill BaileyAttorney: Matthew DePernoA. WHO WE ARE
    1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County,Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT),among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical governmentpanels.2. I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC,(ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service,Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources.
    B. PURPOSE AND PRELIMINARY CONCLUSIONS
    1. The purpose of this forensic audit is to test the integrity of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in Antrim County, Michigan for the 2020 election.2. We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Those people don't believe in the Constitution or in the rule of law or the judgment of the courts. They do believe the lies of a deranged individual who has spent his entire life claiming things are rigged against him.

They sure believe in the 1st amendment, that's why they are talking in the face of who accuses them of being racist, transphobic and god knows what else

enno99 wrote: »
    Allied Security Operations Group
    Antrim Michigan Forensics Report REVISED PRELIMINARY SUMMARY, v2Report Date 12/13/2020

Client: Bill BaileyAttorney: Matthew DePernoA. WHO WE ARE
    1. My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas

Cool. What court case was this brought up in?
    Why did that court case fail if they provided this evidence?
    If they didn't bring it up, why not?

Also seems this guy is just some asshole who keeps making hilariously false claims...
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/dec/04/russell-james-ramsland-jr/affidavit-michigan-lawsuit-seeking-overturn-electi/
    The affidavit comes from Russell James Ramsland Jr., a cybersecurity analyst and former Republican congressional candidate. Ramsland is the one who mistook voting jurisdictions in Minnesota for Michigan towns in a separate flawed analysis of voter turnout. His latest analysis correctly names Michigan voting jurisdictions, but similarly arrives at inaccurate voter turnout rates.

But I assume that politifact is also part of the conspiracy against Trump.

dominion-solarwinds--600x340.jpg

Fun fact 3

SolarWinds Co. (NYSE:SWI) Director Aurora Co-Invest L.P. Slp sold 2,079,823 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, December 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.97, for a total value of $45,693,711.31. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink.

Another fun fact

SolarWinds Co. (NYSE:SWI) Director Aurora Co-Invest L.P. Slp sold 2,079,823 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Monday, December 7th. The shares were sold at an average price of $21.97, for a total value of $45,693,711.31. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink.

Another fun fact

Heres another fun fact

Your posts are childish, idiotic and down right boring.

• Advertisement

Fun fact 3
    We've now entered the Pepe Silvia portion of the conspiracy theory.

You're literially just pointing at words, but you don't have the guts to actually explain what you believe the connection is.
    You know you can't explain it. You know you don't even have a theory here.

You're just desperately grabbing at any straw you can.

Why though. Why do you think this will help Trump or validate your devotion to him?

Advertisement