Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

enno99 wrote: »
    Yea they get banned from politics because the left need safe space to congregate
    Cant be having any opposing view triggering them :)

Why must it always be the left when you refer to people who view Trump as he actually is and not through some rose tinted TrumpOVision glasses of supporters who see whatever vision of Trump they want to see? It isn't a left right, up down, in out, decision to see Trump as the pathetic narcissistic third rate compromised conman, failed human being and businessman he has always been. That's just reality coming knocking.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

I think his point was if you support Trump over Biden then you can only say so in the Conspiracy Forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think his point was if you support Trump over Biden then you can only say so in the Conspiracy Forum!

if that is what they are trying to say they are wrong.

A disproportionate amount of soliders are probably black & Hispanic so they'd likely vote Biden but the whites would overwhelmingly vote Trump I would've thought.

Why exactly? Biden's son died in military service. Trump dodged military service, mocked veterans and lacks the respect of senior members of the military due to his erratic and mad behaviour. So you think military commanders will risk the future of the country to pursue a military coup based on Trump's ego being hurt?

if that is what they are trying to say they are wrong.
    Don't think so. But the Mod has said not to discuss it further so we'd best leave it there.
    Why exactly? Biden's son died in military service. Trump dodged military service, mocked veterans and lacks the respect of senior members of the military due to his erratic and mad behaviour. So you think military commanders will risk the future of the country to pursue a military coup based on Trump's ego being hurt?

He didn't mock veterans. You guys are always saying 'show me the evidence' so do as you say.

Perhaps the top commanders don't like him because he wouldn't go to war.

I didn't say I thought he'd stage a Coup, I asked you fellas what are the chances.

• Advertisement

He didn't mock veterans. You guys are always saying 'show me the evidence' so do as you say.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

I didn't say I thought he'd stage a Coup, I asked you fellas what are the chances.

or perhaps they dont like him because he is an uneducated idiot who does doesn't understand honour and dignity.

Don't think so. But the Mod has said not to discuss it further so we'd best leave it there.

He mocked McCain... So yes he did mock a pretty respected veteran...
    https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-i-like-people-who-werent-captured-120317

I asked for evidence Sir. There's not a single name citing that French claim. On the other hand many who were there came forward to say he said no such thing.
    He mocked McCain... So yes he did mock a pretty respected veteran.

That's different. He was dueling with a political opponent at the time.

I asked for evidence Sir. There's not a single name citing that French claim. On the other hand many who were there came forward to say he said no such thing.

He directly attacked McCains military service. He did that because he has no idea why anybody would suffer in the place of another. Military officers understand this and that is why they dont like him. That and him being an uneducated idiot.

It's not remotely "different", it was even condemned by GOP members at the time. A feud with McCain does not give him carte blanche to mock a POW.

• Advertisement

Even if that POW was McCain?

He suffered for his country. He was offered the opportunity to be released early by the vietnamese because his father was an admiral but refused because he didn't want to jump the queue. He suffered permanent injuries. Trump mocked him for all of that. that is unacceptable in the US. Do you not understand that?

That doesn't make it more acceptable... Anyway, got any proof of even the possibility of such a coup?

He suffered for his country. He was offered the opportunity to be released early by the vietnamese because his father was an admiral but refused because he didn't want to jump the queue. He suffered permanent injuries. Trump mocked him for all of that. that is unacceptable in the US. Do you not understand that?

I understand that McCain was a warmongering nutter.

I understand that McCain was a warmongering nutter.

that is nothing to do with Trump mocking his military service. why do you think it is relevant to trump mocking his military service and him being a POW?

Okay so he made one comment in a row with McCain. Everything else he's said has been very pro military. He speaks the ordinary soldier's language. It'd be interesting to see how many voted for him and Biden.

Okay so he made one comment in a row with McCain. Everything else he's said has been very pro military. He speaks the ordinary soldier's language. It'd be interesting to see how many voted for him and Biden.

yeah, the military really love him :rolleyes:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/08/31/as-trumps-popularity-slips-in-latest-military-times-poll-more-troops-say-theyll-vote-for-biden/

He mocked a dead soldier's family as well... Plus the War Memorial thing which you've chosen to discount... Now can you give some tangible evidence that a military coup is remotely likely?

not enough to actually vote for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So now we have conspiracy theorists hoping that the US president uses military force to hold onto power in spite of being elected out of office.
    How bizzare.

I remember when you guys were claiming this about Obama at the drop of a hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://twitter.com/theatlantavoice/status/1338953897990352897

Biden earlier today

And we are lead to believe he got 80 million votes :D

https://twitter.com/theatlantavoice/status/1338953897990352897

Biden earlier today

believe what you want. the electoral college has voted.

Biden earlier today

Yes. Because he did.

He mocked a dead soldier's family as well... Plus the War Memorial thing which you've chosen to discount.
    What war memorial thing. You've provided no evidence.
    Now can you give some tangible evidence that a military coup is remotely likely?

No.

Biden earlier today And we are lead to believe he got 80 million votes :D

Its baffling. The poor old guy can't even attract a couple dozen of a crowd. Nobody watches his Youtube/Social media accounts.

Yet he gets more votes than anyone in history!

Yet he gets more votes than anyone in history!
    And evidently he did.
    What's the issue?

King Mob wrote: »
    So now we have conspiracy theorists hoping that the US president uses military force to hold onto power in spite of being elected out of office. How bizzare. I remember when you guys were claiming this about Obama at the drop of a hat.

Do you believe Trump could pull off a Coup?

Do you believe Trump could pull off a Coup?
    Nope. Yet you guys seem like you believe he should.

• Advertisement

What do you think he'll do in his final 4 weeks? Backed into a corner, he could be dangerous.

Advertisement