Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Bizarre to see the Trump supporters hoping to see Trump overthrow the election and usurp the Constitution. They were losing their minds when Obama was in office - remember the "Obama will declare martial law" conspiracy? Now they are willing their guy to do it.

What do you think he'll do in his final 4 weeks? Backed into a corner, he could be dangerous.

Go sulking off to Mar-a-lago most likely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Bizarre to see the Trump supporters hoping to see Trump overthrow the election and usurp the Constitution. They were losing their minds when Obama was in office - remember the "Obama will declare martial law" conspiracy? Now they are willing their guy to do it.
    I don't know who you're referencing there. I'm simply asking your opinion on how things will play out over the last month Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What do you think he'll do in his final 4 weeks? Backed into a corner, he could be dangerous.
    Moan on tweeter. Scam his followers out of more money. Pardon some of his crime pals. Maybe try to give him and his crime pal family preemptive pardons for stuff..

Doesn't matter though cause Biden won and there wasn't any fraud.

I don't know who you're referencing there. I'm simply asking your opinion on how things will play out over the last month Sir.

Trump will go sulking to Florida. Is that clearer??

• Advertisement

Go sulking off to Mar-a-lago most likely.
    My money is that that's what he'll be doing instead of going to the inauguration.

I'm listening to Steve Bannon's war room right now. Lots of people upset with the voting process. They want mail-in scrapped.

I'm listening to Steve Bannon's war room right now. Lots of people upset with the voting process. They want mail-in scrapped.

They want less people to be able to vote more easily because that's bad for republicans.

No they're genuinely concerned by fraud. They say it was impossible for Stacy Abrahms to do what she did in Georgia. I sure hope mail-in doesn't make its way to Ireland.

No they're genuinely concerned by fraud. They say it was impossible for Stacy Abrahms to do what she did in Georgia. I sure hope mail-in doesn't make its way to Ireland.

We've had mail in voting in Ireland for decades. Seanad elections are mail in. People vote by mail in other elections too.

Steve Bannon is a charlatan. How anybody listens to a word he says is beyond me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

And yet somehow none of this vital evidence from "they say" made its way into Trump's multiple court challenges and convinced Republican/Trump appointed judges. It just sounds like a bunch of supporters whining about how unfair it was their man lost.

We've had mail in voting in Ireland for decades. Seanad elections are mail in. People vote by mail in other elections too.
    Steve Bannon is a charlatan. How anybody listens to a word he says is beyond me.
    Ah now stop with the codology. Mail-in like the US where there's tons of it. Not the odd one here and there for special circumstances. The Seanad? I thought we were being serious here.

Its important you listen to Bannon's type. It gives one a different perspective. One shouldn't just consume one type of information at all times.

But there's no evidence for fraud.
    It was possible for her to do as evidentially, she did.

Why should mail in voting be stopped because some people are falsely claiming fraud was widespread?

Ah now stop with the codology. Mail-in like the US where there's tons of it. Not the odd one here and there for special circumstances. The Seanad? I thought we were being serious here.

Its important you listen to Bannon's type. It gives one a different perspective. One shouldn't just consume one type of information at all times.

Look. There's no evidence for fraud. Zero. Cases laughed out of court all over the country. Steve Bannon will of course tell you there was massive fraud without providing a shred of proof. You choose to believe the liars - that's your choice but don't think you'll fool the rest of us.

Gentlemen I didn't say I believe them. I posted here about a month ago that Trump should concede. But you're still left with the fact that a big chunk of Americans think the election system is seriously flawed. There needs to be a root and branch investigation of the whole process so as to restore faith.

Gentlemen I didn't say I believe them. I posted here about a month ago that Trump should concede. But you're still left with the fact that a big chunk of Americans think the election system is seriously flawed. There needs to be a root and branch investigation of the whole process so as to restore faith.
    So to confirm you agree that the claims of widespread fraud are all false?
    Yes or no?

It would appear that way at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

A big chunk of Americans believe in young earth creationism, a big chunk of Americans believe in the end times, a big chunk of Americans helped the macarena get to number 1.

Let's not forget Trump's promise to investigate voter fraud at the start of his term, what happened to that?

You are a new user. Welcome Sir!

The votes in Georgia were counted three times in full. First after the election, then a manual hand audit/recount of all ballots and then finally a machine recount of all ballots. All 3 counts came out with the same result. All court cases in Georgia have been thrown out. And even after all that work some people still think the Georgia election was fraudulent. If people choose to believe the lies of Trump and his allies then no amount of trying to explain to them otherwise will work.

• Advertisement

A combination of the unprecedented use of mail-in ballots and a frail old man in decline who didn't campaign receiving the most votes in US history has led to this mistrust. It needs to be rebuilt over the coming months.

A combination of the unprecedented use of mail-in ballots and a frail old man in decline who didn't campaign receiving the most votes in US history has led to this mistrust. It needs to be rebuilt over the coming months.

This is just nonsense but believe what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

The results of the election indicated that people didn't like your god king as a president and the democrats as representatives. Good result overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

No there doesn't

Trump and co spun a narrative and brought cases (cases proceeded ). without a shed of proof and all cases are being thrown out(case closed ) precisely because of that

That's the correct action here

No investigation needed

Courts have thrown out the cases without evidence
    It's already dealt with

End of

Now...... For people still believing it after the courts threw out the cases due to no proof. Well, they are thick as ****

Reminds me of flat earth believers

Them: earth is flat but I've no evidence but it is anyway
    Everyone else : you've no proof and here is why it isn't (proof)
    Them: no your still wrong

Can't help some people

Alot of Trump supporters have bought into a lot of lies he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

wally1990 wrote: »
    No there doesn't

Trump and co spun a narrative and brought cases (cases proceeded ). without a shed of proof and all cases are being thrown out(case closed ) precisely because of that

That's the correct action here

No investigation needed

Courts have thrown out the cases without evidence
    It's already dealt with

End of

Now...... For people still believing it after the courts threw out the cases due to no proof. Well, they are thick as ****

Reminds me of flat earth believers

Them: earth is flat but I've no evidence but it is anyway
    Everyone else : you've no proof and here is why it isn't (proof)
    Them: no your still wrong

Can't help some people

Alot of Trump supporters have bought into a lot of lies he said.

Still cases pending

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭splashuum

1.Mail in ballots in Pennsylvania from the age bracket of people 90+ increased by 10,000%

2.Brian Kemp refusing to look into signature verification

There’s tons of other irregularities that the dems will not talk about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

An Arizona state senator said he will issue subpoenas for an audit of Dominion Voting Systems machines used in Maricopa County.

Following a virtual hearing on Monday in which officials defended the integrity of the 2020 election, Eddie Farnsworth, a Republican who is the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, said a review of voting equipment and software would serve to "see if we can reinsert some confidence in our election process,"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-state-senator-will-subpoena-dominion-audit

Will they find the same irregularities as the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Who was ahead in the polls and did that candidate win? if yes, why the incredulity..

"I can't believe it therefore electoral fraud" is not logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

splashuum wrote: »
    1.Mail in ballots in Pennsylvania from the age bracket of people 90+ increased by 10,000%

I'm not surprised considering there's a pandemic, and what's the source?

• Advertisement

That and Trump and co and conspiracy theorist claiming fraud when there was none.

Do you believe that Trump and co were claiming fraud because they believed there was?
    Are you arguing they were stupid rather than malicious?

Advertisement