Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trump is the ultimate whiny snowflake. His supporters are equally whiny snowflakes.

That's called projection. I see what you did there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Even lefty Russel Brand was in stitches at that. Like I said, you're a strange man.

To quote Bob Geldoff; Russel Brand, what a twat

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

That's called projection. I see what you did there.

Nah. Just the truth.

To quote Bob Geldoff; Russel Brand, what a twat

Sir Bob, the man who shouted insults at working class fishermen from aboard his Yacht because they didn't vote the way he liked?

What an arrogant twat.

The Donald explains

Thanks for sharing that piece of comedy gold. Trump is such a clown.

• Advertisement

It was supposed to be comedy. Duh!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

It was supposed to be comedy. Duh!

Sums up Trump supporters response to every reality check of the God Kings multitude of failings. Fail at diplomacy, it's a joke. Fail at clear communication, it's a joke. Fail at deal making, it's a joke. Fail at carrying out basic day to day tasks like walking or drinking water, it's a joke. Could it possibly be that Trump is the joke?

Fail at carrying out basic day to day tasks like walking or drinking water.

You know if I said that about Biden, even on the conspiracy theory Forum, I get a warning.

Its beyond a joke at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You know if I said that about Biden, even on the conspiracy theory Forum, I get a warning.

Its beyond a joke at this point.

are there videos of biden failing to walk or drink a glass of water?

Worse. There are videos of him failing to talk.

• Advertisement

Worse. There are videos of him failing to talk.

and those videos were posted constantly so what is the problem?

and those videos were posted constantly so what is the problem?

I just got a warning and had a post to you deleted for mentioning those things.

Its fitting that these observations about Biden are being deleted from the Conspiracy Theory Forum. They're obviously not conspiracies or why would they be deleted?

Its fitting that these observations about Biden are being deleted from the Conspiracy Theory Forum. They're obviously not conspiracies or why would they be deleted?

I have never seen anybody get a warning for a posting a video of biden misspeaking or commenting on same. I would suggest you got a warning for your expert medical diagnosis of why you think he was doing that.

You're having a laugh aren't ye? You think its right I got a warning on the Conspiracy Theory Forum for mentioning the current state of Biden's critical faculties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1338975026444447749

Wow thats a big statement she has been consistent with the Russia Russia Russian hoax
    anything she said panned out

You're having a laugh aren't ye? You think its right I got a warning on the Conspiracy Theory Forum for mentioning the current state of Biden's critical faculties?

I have no idea what you actually said I can't comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok...
    So you believe that the conspiracy to support Biden over Trump extends to boards and that the moderators are under orders to delete videos that embarass Biden.
    That's a very odd thing to believe.

Especially when you've agreed there was no conspiracy to commit fraud.

enno99 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1338975026444447749

Wow thats a big statement she has been consistent with the Russia Russia Russian hoax
    anything she sad panned out

LOL

I have no idea what you actually said I can't comment.

I said it to you earlier and you responded to it. In response to you saying Brand was a pox???

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok...
    So you believe that the conspiracy to support Biden over Trump extends to boards and that the moderators are under orders to delete videos that embarass Biden.
    That's a very odd thing to believe.

Were you over on the Election threads on CA before the election?..It was an absolute joke..
    They actually brought in a rule saying you couldn't use nicknames after 'sleepy joe' was getting a bit too close to the bone..

• Advertisement

I said it to you earlier and you responded to it. In response to you saying Brand was a pox???

I have no idea what you said.

You responded to it!

https://twitter.com/CrashPatriot/status/1339320548610945027

Watched the senate hearing earlier

He also said that some of the voting machines were connected to internet

https://twitter.com/CueTheMarines/status/1339244876324622338

These f**kers lie everytime the open their mouths

Watched the senate hearing earlier
    I don't think this is true.
    It's more likely that you just read conspiracy twitter and just accepted what they had to say about the hearings.

Still no evidence of fraud and these hearings aren't going to produce it either.
    When they finish you'll be making up some new excuse about how they were also controlled and how everyone involved is either a democrat or a secret democrat.

Basically anything to avoid the reality your boy lost.

It might have been a joke..

Ah. Sorry.
    Getting very hard to tell these days. Poe's law.

Yes. I'm you tell yourself this, that a moderator is a part of a global conspiracy.
    But it's not true, it's very silly and it makes you look ridiculous.

And Tbh you come across as slightly ridiculous yourself at times coming into a conspiracy theories forum and arguing with all your might that there's nothing to see here in relation to any conspiracy theory regardless of what is put to you..

But they did look at the facts and rejected the lawsuits as ridiculous wastes of time. Because that's what they were.
    Trump and co have yet to actually produce any facts to support their claims.

But that's not what I do though...
    And about 90% of the time I'm asking people to explain the conspiracy they believe with them doing everything but explain their theory.

Do you believe there was extensive fraud in the US election?

Do you believe the election was completely transparent and above board and Joey B, a man at the height of his powers, a man of such moving compassion got the highest vote tally in history without getting anyone to turn up anywhere he spoke, without a campaign?..

Do you think Obama was holding him back really when you look at the disparity in the vote they got?..

• Advertisement

Do you believe the election was completely transparent and above board
    Yes. I have not seen any evidence or coherent argument to the contrary.

You dodged the question man.
    It was direct and simple. Try again and answer it directly.

Advertisement