Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

King Mob wrote: »
    I don't think this is true.
    It's more likely that you just read conspiracy twitter and just accepted what they had to say about the hearings.

Still no evidence of fraud and these hearings aren't going to produce it either.
    When they finish you'll be making up some new excuse about how they were also controlled and how everyone involved is either a democrat or a secret democrat.

Basically anything to avoid the reality your boy lost.

HAHA
    You dont think I would miss that do you
    Dems freaking out huffing and puffing through masks nobody near them
    It was hilarious
    Johnson ripping his co host a new ass hole lol

Yes. I have not seen any evidence or coherent argument to the contrary.

You dodged the question man.
    It was direct and simple. Try again and answer it directly.

Yes I do think there was fraud..those jumps at four in the morning were not explained.. there was a concerted effort to ensure it wasn't observed properly..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes I do think there was fraud..those jumps at four in the morning were not explained.. there was a concerted effort to ensure it wasn't observed properly..
    Cool. You believe a very silly and ridiculous conspiracy.

So why have all the lawsuits failed spectacularly in court?
    Why has Trump et al not provided any of the evidence you believe they have?

enno99 wrote: »
    HAHA
    You dont think I would miss that do you
    Dems freaking out huffing and puffing through masks nobody near them
    It was hilarious
    Johnson ripping his co host a new ass hole lol
    Again I don't believe that you have done this. You are not a very honest person and you seem to get your information directly from conspiracy twitter accounts.

Actually Scott from Florida summed it up well
    when he won his seat he said Shumer decended on|Florida with 100s of lawyers
    Saying I dont care what the votes say im going to win this in the courts

• Advertisement

Cool. You believe a very silly and ridiculous conspiracy.

Dude, regardless, at least I don't spend all my time arguing about conspiracy theories on the internet..

Like, the fraud was probably well planned.. they were working towards it for a while.. perhaps they managed to do it without leaving any evidence..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Actually Scott from Florida summed it up well
    when he won his seat he said Shumer decended on|Florida with 100s of lawyers
    Saying I dont care what the votes say im going to win this in the courts

How did the courts rule then? Was there a conspiracy, maybe there was and no evidence was left behind.

sorry wrong link

here ya go

Yes they were, counting of postal ballots started... They were states where counting of postal ballots wasn't allowed till polls closed. Incredibly easy to explain.

So "the courts" are in on it. Can we have a list of all conspirators.
    I'm also assuming that "the courts" ruled in Scott's favour, were they ok then?

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1339336097189474306

Told you Maria Bartiromo dont be far wrong

Yes they were, counting of postal ballots started... They were states where counting of postal ballots wasn't allowed till polls closed. Incredibly easy to explain.

Yeah..I'm sure..

Look, maybe this is fine because you're happy with the results this time.. but, yeah, you might live to rue the day you all went along with this..

Dude, regardless, at least I don't spend all my time arguing about conspiracy theories on the internet....
    Yup. Dodging again and running away.
    Like, the fraud was probably well planned.. they were working towards it for a while.. perhaps they managed to do it without leaving any evidence..
    Who is "They"?

And there's no evidence because it didn't happen.

You also contradict yourself.
    On one hand you say that they've been planning this plot for so long they have it perfectly coordinated so as not to leave any evidence.
    But on the other hand you say they left a statistical clue so obvious that you ,with no training or knowledge in statistics, can spot it easily.

These statements are contradictory and indicate that you haven't really though too deeply about the conspiracy theory you believe.

Yeah..I'm sure..

Look, maybe this is fine because you're happy with the results this time.. but, yeah, you might live to rue the day you all went along with this..

He won't get to experience the storm.

Yup. Dodging again and running away.

Who is "They"?

And there's no evidence because it didn't happen.

You also contradict yourself.
    On one hand you say that they've been planning this plot for so long they have it perfectly coordinated so as not to leave any evidence.
    But on the other hand you say they left a statistical clue so obvious that you ,with no training or knowledge in statistics, can spot it easily.

These statements are contradictory and indicate that you haven't really though too deeply about the conspiracy theory you believe.

What am I dodging?..Did I not answer your question?..
    You actually didn't answer mine..
    They are the democrats/cia elements probably..
    Well, I'd commend any trained statistician who managed to explain those..

It was a multi faceted targeted fraud..

Or maybe a senile Joe Biden who can't string a sentence together is the most popular American politician ever..

Well, I'd commend any trained statistician who managed to explain those..

It was a multi faceted targeted fraud..

Or maybe a senile Joe Biden who can't string a sentence together is the most popular American politician ever..

But yet they didn't take advantage of their evidence free abilities to help the democrats running for congress seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Only discovered this thread tonight, thanks all for the laughs. I didn't realise there was a one stop shop for when I wanted to see all the desperate Trump fanatics making an absolute fool out of themselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Or maybe a senile Joe Biden who can't string a sentence together is the most popular American politician ever.

Incredibly you're not allowed say that on this Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,971 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yeah..I'm sure..

Went along with what?

It's nothing to do with "sides". There is literally zero evidence of systemic fraud in the 2020 election, zilch, nothing. Likewise the 2016 election.

Whether you support him or not, Trump lies, a lot. He's clocked up thousands of documented falsehoods. How people are struggling to put two and two together is astounding

Last I heard Joe Biden was 400 years old, although I get my information off Fox News and Friends which validates this as factual.

I heard he is much older and runs on adrenochrome.

• Advertisement

These ones along with the ones in my last post.
    I did answer the one question you asked.
    Ok. Who are they? Is it all democrats and all of the CIA?
    What evidence do you have or are you just plucking this out of the ether?
    Or maybe a serial liar and con artist is lying and trying to pull a con?

Or maybe a serial liar and con artist is lying and trying to pull a con?

That's exactly what I'm saying!!!..

That's exactly what I'm saying!!!..
    Oh. So you do believe Trump is lying about the nonexistent fraud?:confused:

Questions dodged again btw. Taking that as an admission you can't answer them. No point trying to chase you down on them further.

Oh. So you do believe Trump is lying about the nonexistent fraud?:confused:

Questions dodged again btw. Taking that as an admission you can't answer them. No point trying to chase you down on them further.

No.. but Biden is trying to pull a fast one..

There has been evidence presented showing dead people voted.. there was video evidence of people pulling out boxes of dodgy ballots when everyone had left..there was an audit of some voting machines showing discrepancies..and they have been shown to have connected to the internet.. There definitely was an attempt to not let people observe..

Yeah, they didn't manage to get something overwhelming in court because it's happening across 6 states and a lot of it will be difficult to prove..

And it's made much harder when people, instead of going "hang on, something dodgy happened here, we should maybe look into it' are so quick to sneer and disregard all these things because they've been so conditioned to hate trump by the media..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

And it's made much harder when people, instead of going "hang on, something dodgy happened here, we should maybe look into it' are so quick to sneer and disregard all these things because they've been so conditioned to hate trump by the media..

I believe brainwashed is the term Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

No.. but Biden is trying to pull a fast one..

There has been evidence presented showing dead people voted.. there was video evidence of people pulling out boxes of dodgy ballots when everyone had left..there was an audit of some voting machines showing discrepancies..and they have been shown to have connected to the internet.. There definitely was an attempt to not let people observe..

Yeah, they didn't manage to get something overwhelming in court because it's happening across 6 states and a lot of it will be difficult to prove..

So then why has every court thrown out every case if so much evidence exists, many judges personally appointed by Trump himself...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

If there was any real evidence do you think Trump spends most of the last 6 weeks golfing!! Of course not

Republicans have nothing. They know they have nothing and this is just an attempt to dramatically lower the incoming administrations approval rating before they take office.

No.. but Biden is trying to pull a fast one.. .
    I was refering to Trump though.
    Weird that you think he never lies.
    There has been evidence presented showing dead people voted...
    But as you've conceded by ignoring the questions, you can't explain why none of these claims have stood up in court and you can't explain why Trump and co. Aren't bringing these claims up in court.
    But when people hear ask what is dodgy and point out some logical issues all they are met with is pure dishonesty and evasiveness on the part of your conspiracy theorists.
    It has nothing to do with Trump and his many many failings.

rossie1977 wrote: »
    So then why has every court thrown out every case if so much evidence exists, many judges personally appointed by Trump himself...

Apparently the explaination conspiracy theorists are giving is that those judges are actually secret democrats and they in league with the conspiracy against Trump.
    Not sure why Trump would appoint people who are against him... But I'm sure his supporters can concoct some explaination for this where he still can't have been wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

It is not on to attack posters who are not active on this thread.

Posts deleted.

Advertisement