Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

I'm going to bow out now..

I've recognised a trend in this forum where anyone who comes in wanting to discuss conspiracy theories ends up being harangued until they give up by the three of you, and I can't really be arsed..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I've recognised a trend in this forum where anyone who comes in wanting to discuss conspiracy theories ends up being harangued until they give up by the three of you, and I can't really be arsed..

lol
    You say you come here to discuss conspiracy theories, yet you're running away from questions asking you to explain and detail the conspiracy theory you believe.

You believe Joe Biden is the most popular American politician ever..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You believe a man with a continually low approval rating could beat Joe Biden?

Because that is evidently the case. He received the most votes for a candidate in history.

Maybe instead of making odd statements like this you could go back and address some of the points you're running away from.

Running away from them only serves to make it clear that you can't address them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

by harangued by mean being asked to backup what you say. you claimed that the 4 liberal judges on the supreme court didn't want to hear the texas case because there were no riots in 2000. this is clearly nonsense. you cant back it up so you run away.

I believe he received more votes in a presidential election than anybody else. Not sure that makes him the most popular american politician ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'd disagree, in my experience most come here purely to validate conspiracy theories or fringe world views with other like-minded people. They do not like to be asked reasonable questions about them.

In this case, no one is presenting any credible evidence of systemic fraud in the 2020 US election, and as of yet no coherent conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

how the hell did biden get more so many votes than obama? what are the americans thinking ?

Because there was a record turnout in this election. People weren't just voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump. Not sure why some are so incredulous or nebulous about that.

Do you believe there was systemic voting fraud?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: posts deleted, please stick to the topic on hand, this is not a thread for government bashing

• Advertisement

You were asked to provide proof of a claim. Trump has had 60 plus cases to provide proof of fraud. He has failed to do so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Irish-American claims he was bribed by Hillary

Irish-American claims he was bribed by Hillary

Clinton isn't president at the end of January... What relevance does she have to this discussion?

If you think Joe will be then I've got a bridge to sell ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

If you think Joe will be then I've got a bridge to sell ye.

So in your learned opinion what will happen between now and then to bring that fevered dream to fruition?

Nothing much. Joe will be sworn in but if you think than old man is going to be calling the shots you're living in the clouds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Notmything

Nothing much. Joe will be sworn in but if you think than old man is going to be calling the shots you're living in the clouds.

Thats not what you said, you said he wouldnt be president.

He won't. He'll be a front man, at least for a while until he's shuffled out under Nancy's 25th Amendment.

He won't. He'll be a front man, at least for a while until he's shuffled out under Nancy's 25th Amendment.
    What do you mean by this?
    What do you believe will happen?

Rubin gives him a year. I'm not sure how long they'll leave him there but its largely irrelevant. The man will be put into a corner and wheeled out only on the odd occasion, a bit like during the campaign.

Meanwhile Kamala and the rest will be running the Presidency.

• Advertisement

Rubin gives him a year. I'm not sure how long they'll leave him there but its largely irrelevant. The man will be put into a corner and wheeled out only on the odd occasion, a bit like during the campaign.

Meanwhile Kamala and the rest will be running the Presidency.
    So this is just all makey uppy.

You've no basis for this.

And still no evidence for fraud.

King Mob wrote: »
    So this is just all makey uppy.

You've no basis for this.

And still no evidence for fraud.

But dave rubin says so so it must be true. yer wans accent would do your head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

If anyone is essential its the supposedly future president
    Has he or Kamala been vaccinated

So this is just all makey uppy.You've no basis for this.
    But dave rubin says so so it must be true.

I don't think it cos Dave Rubin does Lol

No basis? Guys, just look at the man FFS! What's the matter with you???!!!

enno99 wrote: »
    If anyone is essential its the supposedly future president Has he or Kamala been vaccinated

Would Joe be able for the vaccine right now? He broke his foot probably in a fall and these injuries can take a long time to heal in the frail and elderly.

I don't think it cos Dave Rubin does Lol

No basis? Guys, just look at the man FFS! What's the matter with you???!!!
    Yes. You have no basis. You are dreaming up these claims because your claims about voter fraud have become pathetic and embarrassing enough for you to abandon them. You now need something new to bash people who aren't Trump, thus you start ranting about this stuff.

Frail frightened confused Joe is calling the shots...

Now that's one hell of a dream!

Frail frightened confused Joe is calling the shots...

Now that's one hell of a dream!
    Again, who is calling the shots in your imagination?
    What evidence for this do you have beyond your belief that Biden is too old?

From my experience you have no answer to these questions.

Evidence Evidence Evidence Evidence

You guys never stop with the same old shyte.

The Evidence is right before your eyes.

There's a man in the early to substantial stages of senility about to be sworn in as President of the USA. And you eejits think everything is normal!

If a naked girl came up to you and sat on your face you'd be asking for EVIDENCE she's up for it :rolleyes:

Honestly you folk are lost causes, you really are.

You guys never stop with the same old shyte.
    Yes. Rational people require good evidence and rational arguments before believing something.
    Not sure why asking for evidence before believing something is seen as a bad thing.

Maybe if you did that, you'd believe less silly things.
    The Evidence is right before your eyes.

There's a man in the early to substantial stages of senility about to be sworn in as President of the USA. And you eejits think everything is normal!
    Ok. What evidence do you have he has senility or otherwise is mentally unfit.
    Is it just videos you've seen from youtube? Because that's not convincing evidence.

Notice how you ignored the questions I asked.
    You can't explain who is actually in control and you can't supply any evidence.
    We can see from this that your claims are pretty much shallow and empty nonsense.

• Advertisement

What evidence do you have he has senility or otherwise is mentally unfit. Is it just videos you've seen from youtube? Because that's not convincing evidence.

Wait a minute. You're telling me that actual video footage of something is not evidence?

Advertisement