Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wait a minute. You're telling me that actual video footage of something is not evidence?
    No, your interpretation of edited youtube videos is not evidence.
    Nor is the interpretation of a rando youtube conspiracy theorist.

Is that all the "evidence" you have?
    Nothing else?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evidence Evidence Evidence Evidence

You guys never stop with the same old shyte.

The Evidence is right before your eyes.

There's a man in the early to substantial stages of senility about to be sworn in as President of the USA. And you eejits think everything is normal!

If a naked girl came up to you and sat on your face you'd be asking for EVIDENCE she's up for it :rolleyes:

Honestly you folk are lost causes, you really are.

Mod
    It is it annoying to have to back up your views, I get that.

By throwing your toys out of pram calling people "eejits" and saying the "are lost causes" , it puts you on a par with Trump.
    Is there any impartial source for the claims of Biden's mental state. Anything I have seen has come from Trump followers.

You guys never stop with the same old shyte.

The Evidence is right before your eyes.

There's a man in the early to substantial stages of senility about to be sworn in as President of the USA. And you eejits think everything is normal!

If a naked girl came up to you and sat on your face you'd be asking for EVIDENCE she's up for it :rolleyes:

Honestly you folk are lost causes, you really are.

You're claiming a senile man comfortably beat Trump in the debates? Mad...

And is somehow behind the biggest voter fraud in American history.

In a plot that somehow Trump, the perfect man, was unable to catch and foil.

If he is senile it doesn't seem to inhibit his abilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Trump doesn't debate. He tries to bully, bluster and outright lie. He's a life long conman and serial liar. He has nothing else to use. An inanimate carbon rod would debate more than Trump.
    You also seem to be under some delusion that the people who voted for Biden did so because he's an amazing candidate. It may be for some small number, but the bulk of voters no doubt took a look at the dumpster fire that the Trump Presidency has been and went for the sane option of a functional adult human being who will surround himself with professionals. One major worrying aspect of the election is the massive number of voters who apparently still voted for the dumpster fire over sanity. Trump is not responsible for all the problems in the US but his administration has made them so much worse. The damage this disaster of a human being has wrought will be felt for decades.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Fair question, although thinking he comfortably beat Trump shows that you're not able to view things impartially. All the Trump fans thought Trump comfortably beat Biden. I had it as a draw. Biden narrowed the first, Trump the 2nd.

But yes, Joe outperformed probably even his own handler's best expectations. And they are to be commended for that. How did they do it? I'm not sure because he was stuttering and stammering prior to and after the debates.

Perhaps they rested him up for a fortnight before while constantly working on memory recollection and studying. Perhaps he was given something that morning to him a big boost, who knows? The fact is he surprised practically everyone who were constantly seeing the bloopers for days and weeks before (probably no-one on here though because y'all seem to get such biased info you seem genuinely shocked by what everyone else has known all along).

Now the guy as broken his foot, probably in a fall. I hope he makes a full recovery but these injuries especially in the elderly can take a long time.

Fair question, although thinking he comfortably beat Trump shows that you're not able to view things impartially. All the Trump fans thought Trump comfortably beat Biden. I had it as a draw. Biden narrowed the first, Trump the 2nd.

But yes, Joe outperformed probably even his own handler's best expectations. And they are to be commended for that. How did they do it? I'm not sure because he was stuttering and stammering prior to and after the debates.

Perhaps they rested him up for a fortnight before while constantly working on memory recollection and studying. Perhaps he was given something that morning to him a big boost, who knows? The fact is he surprised practically everyone who were constantly seeing the bloopers for days and weeks before (probably no-one on here though because y'all seem to get such biased info you seem genuinely shocked by what everyone else has known all along).

Now the guy as broken his foot, probably in a fall. I hope he makes a full recovery but these injuries especially in the elderly can take a long time.

Eh, studying and memory training doesn't allow you to mask alzheimer's....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

as someone with lot of recent one-on-one experience with alzheimers you are talking rubbish. Total ignorant rubbish. There is nothing you can give to an alzheimers that would give them a big boost. there is no amount of studying that will improve their memory. it is a progressive disease. there is no turning back the clock. I feel personally offended that you suggest such nonsense.

I don't understand this. How can reams of video footage, taken only recently, be in any way partial?
    Because the interpretation of that footage by people with no qualifications in mental health who are desperate for something to use against Biden/the enemies of Trump are not impartial.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Rubin gives him a year. I'm not sure how long they'll leave him there but its largely irrelevant. The man will be put into a corner and wheeled out only on the odd occasion, a bit like during the campaign.

Meanwhile Kamala and the rest will be running the Presidency.

Yep, i would say that was the plan from the beginning. Biden has been put there by the establishment because he is a yes man who will do and say whatever he is being told. Kamala will definitely become president under the current administration

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    Yep, i would say that was the plan from the beginning. Biden has been put there by the establishment because he is a yes man who will do and say whatever he is being told. Kamala will definitely become president under the current administration

He won the democrat primaries, the electoral college count and the national vote. If someone doesn't like the man, cool, but all this denial stuff is just silly.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    He won the democrat primaries, the electoral college count and the national vote. If someone doesn't like the man, cool, but all this denial stuff is just silly.

He didn't win the primaries..He won one and everyone else bowed out to shaft Bernie out of it again..

He didn't win the primaries..He won one and everyone else bowed out to shaft Bernie out of it again..

he received more votes than any other candidate in all bar 8 primaries. I'm not sure how you define "winning" but that sounds like winning to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Apparently Trump wanted that fruitcake conspiracy theorist (Powell) as special counsel to investigate "election fraud", and also wanted to deploy military to battleground states, but both notions were pushed back by Giuliani and advisors. Man, I can't wait for the books to come out after this circus is officially shut down in Jan, it's going to be amazing.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/19/sidney-powell-trump-special-counsel-election-fraud-claims
    It was reported this week that he had threatened not to leave the White House on inauguration day, 20 January.

“He’s throwing a ****ing temper tantrum,” CNN quoted an unnamed adviser as saying. “He’s going to leave. He’s just lashing out.”

But the same report cited an anonymous source as saying the atmosphere in the White House had “turned crazy”.

Trump’s legal team suffered more than 50 defeats in court cases over electoral fraud. Powell was cut from the team almost a month ago, after making bizarre claims including that voting software used in key states was created at the direction of the Venezuelan president Hugo Chávez, who died in 2013.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://twitter.com/jbinnall/status/1340720359524491265

Big Tech up to their tricks again taking down videos

WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Registered-Voters-Per-State-865x1536.jpg

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election
    Using the numbers as of today, which are materially similar to Binney’s, we find a huge issue. If we have 213.8 million registered voters in the US and 66.2% of all voters voted in the 2020 election, that equals 141.5 voters who voted in the 2020 election (Binney shows 140 million which is materially the same).
    If President Trump won 74 million votes, then that leaves only 67.5 million votes remaining for Biden. This means 13 million duplicate or made up ballots were created and counted for Biden!
    Maybe the maths guys here can have a look

enno99 wrote: »
    WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Registered-Voters-Per-State-865x1536.jpg

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

or maybe you can do that yourself before posting.

How come Trumps legal team haven't submitted all these videos Twitter users are able to find in any case as the smoking gun evidence of fraud?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/22/voter-turnout-2020-ranking-us-presidential-elections/6006793002/

239 million eligible to vote this year, 66% of that equals 157 million. It's actually around 66.8% of the population that voted so impressive your source couldn't even, that matches up with 159 million voting. Didn't have to be a mathematical genius, just had to check the numbers rather than the gateway pundit...

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/22/voter-turnout-2020-ranking-us-presidential-elections/6006793002/

239 million eligible to vote this year, 66% of that equals 157 million. It's actually around 66.8% of the population that voted so impressive your source couldn't even, that matches up with 159 million voting. Didn't have to be a mathematical genius, just had to check the numbers rather than the gateway pundit...

should have left him to figure it out for himself.

• Advertisement

should have left him to figure it out for himself.

He'll just post it every few days as is. :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How come Trumps legal team haven't submitted all these videos Twitter users are able to find in any case as the smoking gun evidence of fraud?

I posted a link on how civil cases work in the US
    You need to get past partisan judges and other hurdles
    Im sure the lawyer would welcome a opportunity to present evidence before a judge

Why is youtube taking down videos of a senate hearing ?

eligible v registered

Who Can and Can’t Vote in U.S. Elections
    You must be a U.S. citizen to vote in federal, state, or local elections.

Who Can Vote?
    You can vote in U.S. elections if you:

Are a U.S. citizen
    Meet your state’s residency requirements
    You can be homeless and still meet these requirements.
    Are 18 years old on or before Election Day
    In almost every state, you can register to vote before you turn 18 if you will be 18 by Election Day. See a table of voter registration age requirements by state.
    Are registered to vote by your state’s voter registration deadline. North Dakota does not require voter registration.

https://www.usa.gov/who-can-vote

North Dakota Population 2020

eligible v registered

Who Can Vote?

Are a U.S. citizen
    In almost every state, you can register to vote before you turn 18 if you will be 18 by Election Day. See a table of voter registration age requirements by state.
    Are registered to vote by your state’s voter registration deadline. North Dakota does not require voter registration.

the voter turnout figure of 66.2% is a percentage of the eligible voters not registered voters. that is where your maths falls down.

I posted a link on how civil cases work in the US
    You need to get past partisan judges and other hurdles
    Im sure the lawyer would welcome a opportunity to present evidence before a judge

Why is youtube taking down videos of a senate hearing ?

2 second search & I found one on this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtobbugTJU

To get before a judge, you need to be able to prove something happened, no point in saying "we'll show you later"

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    2 second search & I found one on this topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtobbugTJU

To get before a judge, you need to be able to prove something happened, no point in saying "we'll show you later"

Its explained in the link about civil cases.

I will repost it later. On a poxy android yoke now

And yea they didn't scrub the news site. ??

eligible v registered

Who Can Vote?

Are a U.S. citizen

The Washington Post specifies the percentile is based on eligible voters... So gonna admit you're wrong yet?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/elections/voter-turnout/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

as someone with lot of recent one-on-one experience with alzheimers you are talking rubbish. Total ignorant rubbish. There is nothing you can give to an alzheimers that would give them a big boost. there is no amount of studying that will improve their memory. it is a progressive disease. there is no turning back the clock. I feel personally offended that you suggest such nonsense.

Personally offended. Lmao

I didn't necessarily say alzheimers although perhaps you could explain Joe's extraordinary behaviour?
    King Mob wrote: »
    Because the interpretation of that footage by people with no qualifications in mental health who are desperate for something to use against Biden/the enemies of Trump are not impartial.

I didn't mention interpreters or enemies of Trump.

I said the footage itself. This really isn't difficult.

The Washington Post specifies the percentile is based on eligible voters... So gonna admit you're wrong yet?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/elections/voter-turnout/

Yea I thanked your post in case you missed it
    Also I originally asked for someone good at math to look at it

It was ohnonotgmail thanked.

• Advertisement

Personally offended. Lmao

I didn't necessarily say alzheimers although perhaps you could extreme Joe's extraordinary behaviour?

you're not worth getting banned for. Feel free to display your ignorance until you have to close this account and start again.

Advertisement