Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

enno99 wrote: »
    You need to get past partisan judges

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

are you actually capable of independent though?

you're not worth getting banned for. Feel free to display your ignorance until you have to close this account and start again.
    Yep. Can't defend an argument so throw the toys out of the pram and wish the other poster gets banned.

Real mature.
    are you actually capable of independent though?

I thought you were ignoring me?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I didn't mention interpreters or enemies of Trump.

I said the footage itself. This really isn't difficult.

Yes. And the footage alone doesn't show if some one is mentally ill. You have to interpret it.
    You and the cranks you watch on YouTube are not qualified mental health professionals and you have a bias against Biden. Hence your interpretation is 1) meaningless and 2) biased.
    This really isn't difficult.

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes. And the footage alone doesn't show if some one is mentally ill. You have to interpret it.
    So what's your interpretation of it? This is the only question I put forward.

• Advertisement

So what's your interpretation of it? This is the only question I put forward.
    None.
    Why would I have an interpretation of it?
    I'm not a mental health professional either.

You don't interpret anything you see that you don't have a Doctorate in???

That's insane.

Regarding the supposed election fraud you've been asking for hard evidence all the time. If I posted video footage of people in voting centers literally ticking off Biden's name on thousands of ballots you'd come back to me and say that's not evidence because I can't interpret that as I'm not a professional vote counter :pac:

Yes. I don't make medical interpretations based on edited videos because I do not have any training in making medical interpretations. This is not a strange position to hold. Not sure why you believe it is.
    Likewise I don't accept the interpretations of people who also don't have training who are looking for any weapon to support their boy Trump.
    Regarding the supposed election fraud you've been asking for hard evidence all the time. If I posted video footage of people in voting centers literally ticking off Biden's name on thousands of ballots you'd come back to me and say that's not evidence because I can't interpret that as I'm not a professional vote counter :pac:
    Do you have this evidence?
    Do you have any evidence?

That's insane.

Honestly, the things you've used to claim that Biden is senile are nonsense. I'm in my late twenties, I lose my train of thought a lot. This does not amount to dementia but it would in your books by looks of things.

Yes. I don't make medical interpretations based on edited videos because I do not have any training in making medical interpretations. This is not a strange position to hold. Not sure why you believe it is.

Not edited, no. Just footage of Joe stuttering, stammering and forgetting everything every time they let him in front of the cameras leading up to the election. Yet you won't allow yourself to even have an opinion on it?

I'm not sure what insecure circles you mix in but anybody I know can and will rightly give an opinion on things they see with their own two eyes. And they don't need Masters degrees in every subject under the Sun in order to do so.

Likewise I don't accept the interpretations of people who also don't have training who are looking for any weapon to support their boy Trump.

For the final time I only asked for your interpretation of it not anyone else's.

• Advertisement

Honestly, the things you've used to claim that Biden is senile are nonsense. I'm in my late twenties, I lose my train of thought a lot. This does not amount to dementia but it would in your books by looks of things.

If you are in your twenties and behave the way Joe has over the last couple of months...

(A) You've somehow managed to miss and still won't look up the way he's been speaking

(B) You need to get down to your Doctor's office first thing because I'd be very worried if I were you

(C) Please reassure us you're not seeking high office in Ireland

If you are in your twenties and behave the way Joe has over the last couple of months...

(A) You've somehow managed to miss and still won't look up the way he's been speaking

(B) You need to get down to your Doctor's office first thing because I'd be very worried if I were you

(C) Please reassure us you're not seeking high office in Ireland
    I've seen the clips that the conspiracy theories are based upon. They don't amount to a lot, particularly when he's capably engaged in lengthy debates multiple times this year. But sure, go the personal attack route.

Not edited, no.
    Yes edited. The conspiracy theorist who made the video most like took things out of context and put many examples together in a way to make Biden look bad.
    Just footage of Joe stuttering, stammering and forgetting everything every time they let him in front of the cameras leading up to the election. Yet you won't allow yourself to even have an opinion on it? .
    Again, no I don't have an opinion on it because I am not qualified or trained in recognising mental health issues. I don't believe that this is something you can glean from videos in the first place. And I don't think the videos are entirely honest.
    I'm not sure what insecure circles you mix in but anybody I know can and will rightly give an opinion on things they see with their own two eyes. And they don't need Masters degrees in every subject under the Sun in order to do so..
    People can give their opinions. But those opinions can be wrong. And with a complex topic such as mental health, untrained uninformed opinions often are wrong.
    For the final time I only asked for your interpretation of it not anyone else's.
    And I've answered your question directly.
    What's the issue?

Notice how you've dodged the questions I asked you?

It's a tough thing to do - I know - but just let them post this garbage and don't respond. It will burn itself off without anyone replying.

It's a tough thing to do - I know - but just let them post this garbage and don't respond. It will burn itself off without anyone replying.

if that happens then people like them who would swallow anything will start believing it as well then the whole thing snowballs. best to nip it in the bud.

if that happens then people like them who would swallow anything will start believing it as well then the whole thing snowballs. best to nip it in the bud.

Do you really think so? I disagree, I think it's worth a try for a day or so to see if ignoring trolls is better than feeding them. Let them have their own thread to go nuts at each other with no reasonable response from reasonable posters.

I'll admit I'm probably being a bit naive.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

enno99 wrote: »
    WaPo-2020-Voter-Turnout-600x332.jpg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/Registered-Voters-Per-State-865x1536.jpg

REVEALED: ‘Simple Math’ Shows Biden Claims 13 MILLION More Votes Than There Were Eligible Voters Who Voted in 2020 Election

Maybe the maths guys here can have a look

Even if those numbers had been right, why could it not be that Trump got the extra 13m and the margin of victory for biden is actually much bigger?

Maybe Trump is much less popular than he thinks but underestimated Bidens numbers and didnt cheat enough?

Yes edited. The conspiracy theorist who made the video most like took things out of context and put many examples together in a way to make Biden look bad.
    I don't know what video you keep talking about. Can't you just go and find the footage yourself? Its very easy. Loads of videos. And you can try and trust yourself to be able to interpret it yourself.
    Again, no I don't have an opinion on it because I am not qualified or trained in recognising mental health issues. I don't believe that this is something you can glean from videos in the first place. And I don't think the videos are entirely honest.
    Again, how the hell can raw footage be in any way dishonest?

Yeah you're not trained. We get it. You need to be taken by the hand and instructed with everything.
    People can give their opinions. But those opinions can be wrong. And with a complex topic such as mental health, untrained uninformed opinions often are wrong.
    So a man is running for the highest position in the land (possibly the World), is all over the place each time they let him in front of a camera yet the voters should not have an opinion on him unless they're a Shrink? Unbelievable.
    Notice how you've dodged the questions I asked you?
    Regarding the video I posted of Judge Roberts allegedly saying bad sh1t well it gets over the bar of what constitutes journalistic evidence these days eg "A source told CNN that Trump blah blah" and it gets over the bar of what the US Law system needs to pursue a case eg the fictitious Steel dossier about Russian collusion but we could really do with the person who heard what the Judge said making a statement under oath or else a recording being unearthed as otherwise it is hearsay so sadly has little evidential value.

Maybe but there are quite a lot of them. Their head in the sand behaviour needs to be challenged.

I don't know what video you keep talking about. Can't you just go and find the footage yourself? Its very easy. Loads of videos. And you can try and trust yourself to be able to interpret it yourself.
    But I'm not trained in how to identify any for of mental illness. Why would I be able to tell if he was ill?
    From my understanding of mental illnesses like that it's very difficult to diagnose them from a few videos.
    Again, how the hell can raw footage be in any way dishonest?
    As I've explained to you, the videos aren't dishonest. It'sthe interpretations that are dishonest. And in some cases the presentation and editing can also be dishonest to give a false impression or to force a certain interpretation.
    So a man is running for the highest position in the land (possibly the World), is all over the place each time they let him in front of a camera yet the voters should not have an opinion on him unless they're a Shrink? Unbelievable.
    They can have an opinion all they like. No one is stopping them.
    However having an opinion doesn't mean that opinion is valid or correct or accurate or informed or free from bias.
    Regarding the video I posted

So no. You don't have any evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: V8 Interceptor Biden's mental state has nothing to do with the topic of The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities. Do not bring it up again in this thread.

• Advertisement

"Liked" by Protonmike. A guy who's been discussing it for the last 20 pages :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

When all else fails revert to claiming Biden has dementia. That's the way of the Trump supporters.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    When all else fails revert to claiming Biden has dementia. That's the way of the Trump supporters.

I didn't realise my "thanks" patterns were being monitored. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

It’s the mark of the beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

"Liked" by Protonmike. A guy who's been discussing it for the last 20 pages :rolleyes:
    It’s the mark of the beast.

It will be a mark of the mod if we don't get back on topic.

Dead people voting, if evidence for one can be found the shirley it would be easy to find it for large numbers.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-finally-found-case-dead-225210492.html

Dead people voting, if evidence for one can be found the shirley it would be easy to find it for large numbers.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/officials-finally-found-case-dead-225210492.html

is it a maga thing to pretend to be your dead mother in order to vote? all very Psycho. This is the second instance of the same thing. I posted this earlier in the thread

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/-trump-supporter-arrested-voter-fraud-pennsylvania_n_5f91e43ec5b61c185f4848de?guccounter=1

much less brave when they think it will cost them money.

• Advertisement

much less brave when they think it will cost them money.

They sent one to yer one Sidney Powell too and she told them to shove it..

Advertisement