Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,973 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    Big new years celebration in Wuhan ?

Capital cities across the globe deserted

lets not bash China

Comments like this are bizarre. It seriously comes across like you don't have any notion what is going on.

What does this have to do with the US election?

Tons of evidence coming out daily.

No there isn't. It's just people flinging muck, hoping some will stick. The courts are tossing out cases as fast as nuisance litigators can come up with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Comments like this are bizarre. It seriously comes across like you don't have any notion what is going on.

What does this have to do with the US election?

Well maybe it will make sense later in the story. Who knows China are up to their neck in this

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Ted Cruz and 10 others want 15 person commission to investigate
    10 days all access.
    Or they join others in the objections

5 house
    5 Senate
    5 SCOTUS

Let them object, it will do them no good, this has been explained God knows how many times.

Those actively pushing misinformation or just blatantly racist? Mad!

Would take very little time to fill a few pages here

of the stuff the rabid left post on these platform's

And no deplatforming.

Oul ammo getting low is it

We're on to the racist card.

• Advertisement

Well maybe it will make sense later in the story. Who knows China are up to their neck in this

I can comfortably say that Joe Biden will be president at the end of the month. Trump failed to prove fraud to a single court, this is the reality.

Let them object, it will do them no good, this has been explained God knows how many times.

Biden et al should welcome this clear his good name

What do you think

No idea what you are talking about.

The Chinese locked down hard in Feb. Despite propaganda, they don't appear to have many cases at the moment, quite the contrary. Likewise, New Zealanders were out celebrating New Year's, they have very few cases. There's no big mystery to any of this. Again, what is the connection to US elections?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What do you think

I think nobody should be entertaining a known liar and lending any credence to what they say when they have presented no evidence so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Tons of evidence coming out daily.

Yea Trump is pro 1st and 2nd amendments.

If there is tons then you wont mind sharing some of this evidence?

Twitter have so far allowed his to post the drivel and misinformation, but added warnings to it. Are you aware that it is a private company. Not a government ran service?

Would you mind giving me your address as I want to paint some slogans on the front of your house in the name of free speech. If you object then surely that is censorship?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

What do you think

Trump should give his DNA, clear his good name.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Have you considered at all that Trump is responsible for where he finds himself? He will be recorded as one of the worst if not the worst POTUS in the history of the US for his inability to manage even basic tasks. No outside interference was required for him to loose the election. He did it to himself. His present predicament fits the pattern for everything he has ever done. Its just another failure to add to his lifetime of failures. Hopefully this time will be his final failure and the long postponed consequences of his lifetime of failures catches up with him.

I think nobody should be entertaining a known liar and lending any credence to what they say when they have presented no evidence so far.

Will I dig up all Bidens lies ,plagiarism ,ect.

You don't seem to mind them.

Have you considered at all that Trump is responsible for where he finds himself? He will be recorded as one of the worst if not the worst POTUS in the history of the US for his inability to manage even basic tasks. No outside interference was required for him to loose the election. He did it to himself. His present predicament fits the pattern for everything he has ever done. Its just another failure to add to his lifetime of failures. Hopefully this time will be his final failure and the long postponed consequences of his lifetime of failures catches up with him.

He was elected president and you see that as failure. Lol

Only one member of the government gave their salary to charity during the pandemic

guess who

No idea what you are talking about.

The Chinese locked down hard in Feb. Despite propaganda, they don't appear to have many cases at the moment, quite the contrary. Likewise, New Zealanders were out celebrating New Year's, they have very few cases. There's no big mystery to any of this. Again, what is the connection to US elections?

How about the massive pool party months back.

Lucifer wrote: »
    If there is tons then you wont mind sharing some of this evidence?

Twitter have so far allowed his to post the drivel and misinformation, but added warnings to it. Are you aware that it is a private company. Not a government ran service?

Would you mind giving me your address as I want to paint some slogans on the front of your house in the name of free speech. If you object then surely that is censorship?

Posted lots of links here.

Posted lots of links here.

Cool, point me to a court case where the Trump team have demonstrated fraud? The Trump team couldn't even establish enough to get into a court room generally... Do you think Trump will still be president at the end of the month?

Cool, point me to a court case where the Trump team have demonstrated fraud? The Trump team couldn't even establish enough to get into a court room generally... Do you think Trump will still be president at the end of the month?

Hmmm. Why was that
    hard to present evidence when that happens

Would be easier for yo to show the headlines

Judge looks at evidence and tosses case or the like
    Because you and I know it would be in your face 24/7

Hmmm. Why was that
    hard to present evidence when that happens

Would be easier for yo to show the headlines

Judge looks at evidence and tosses case or the like
    Because you and I know it would be in your face 24/7

Why was it? Reasons from 'grasping at straws' or a complete lack of evidence, much of time they even went as far as going to individual state's supreme courts. The Supreme courts affirmed the lack of evidence offered by Trump. Basically he spammed courts with sham cases.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/09/nevada-supreme-court-rejects-trump-campaign-election-lawsuit-and-voter-fraud-claims/?sh=4272dc506f48

Eg the above case affirmed the decision of the lower court which went like this.
    Nevada District Judge James Russell sided with the state and ruled the Trump campaign did not successfully show any evidence that proved their allegations of voter fraud, stating, “The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The judge also ruled the Trump campaign did not show any evidence proving “malfeasance” by election officials and blasted the credibility of the campaign’s witnesses, saying witnesses’ “declarations constitute hearsay” and the expert witness testimony “was of little to no value.”

Why was it? Reasons from 'grasping at straws' or a complete lack of evidence, much of time they even went as far as going to individual state's supreme courts. The Supreme courts affirmed the lack of evidence offered by Trump. Basically he spammed courts with sham cases.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2020/12/09/nevada-supreme-court-rejects-trump-campaign-election-lawsuit-and-voter-fraud-claims/?sh=4272dc506f48

Eg the above case affirmed the decision of the lower court which went like this.

Oh that's the one where the judge gave them 2 hours to prepare 100s of pages and allowed only (15 ) I think statements no in person witness.

Yea that was a fair hearing.

• Advertisement

There is a video of the lawyer explanation of it

I will dig it up for you

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh that's the one where the judge gave them 2 hours to prepare 100s of pages and allowed only (15 ) I think statements no in person witness.

And was this because the Judge was in the pocket of China?

82 pages in, not a jot of evidence for systemic fraud in the 2020 US election.

So they produced their best fifteen pages and couldn't produce evidence even in that? That would indicate a lack of quality in the rest of it tbh. So my point of them spamming nonsense is rather accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

82 pages in, not a jot of evidence for systemic fraud in the 2020 US election.

It's all coming on January 6th.
    And when it doesn't it will be coming out at a different date in the future.

And then it will be "just around the corner" until some other conspiracy theory distracts people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Given that the entire system is apparently fraudulent, were the Republicans who won elections that day elected fraudulently?

Will I dig up all Bidens lies ,plagiarism ,ect.

You don't seem to mind them.

Is anybody using them as a basis for an investigation ?

That is a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

Truth doesn't matter, it just has to sound dodgy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Maybe they havnt time to prepare the evidence because they are working on the healthcare bill that's coming in 2 weeks.

Advertisement