Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Has any body else watched the My Pillow guys 2hr video on the election? From about 1:30hrs in a guest called Mary Fanning presented data from the servers the voting machines connected to in real time during the election night. The data contained the IP addresses of each voting machine and the IP addresses of each computer which connected to the machines, at what time, what was edited and location of machine and computer. Connecting them to the internet was a terrible idea. One of the companies even has 3g and 4g enabled chips in the machines for convenience. Madness!

Can you show evidence that the voting machines connected to these servers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Tesla tower

Can you show evidence that the voting machines connected to these servers?

Nope I can't I don't have the data stored anywhere. But others have it if you look for it. If you don't want to discuss this that's fine. I was looking for input not questions.I don't have all the answers hence why I'm here to discuss the machines

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nope I can't I don't have the data stored anywhere. But others have it if you look for it. If you don't want to discuss this that's fine. I was looking for input not questions
    Yea, questions are too difficult to answer. Best to just ignore them.

Where and when was this data presented and how do you know it's accurate and actualy shows what is being claimed?

How come this data was never used in any of the 60 odd lawsuits Trump and his buddies lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Nope I can't I don't have the data stored anywhere. But others have it if you look for it. If you don't want to discuss this that's fine. I was looking for input not questions.I don't have all the answers hence why I'm here to discuss the machines

So you made a claim but then can't back that claim up with evidence.....and then they wonder why we laugh at them :pac:

Kumejima wrote: »
    Can someone please point me to a thread where we're allowed say things critical of Joe Biden? The Current Affairs Thread is some sort of protected speech area? This is a discussion board right? Is there something I'm missing? Some memo that went around where certain topics are no longer able to be even broached?

Conspiracy theories forum for conspiracies, seems fair. No credible proof of large scale election fraud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Has any body else watched the My Pillow guys 2hr video on the election?

You mean the one thats been completely debunked and proved as nonsense?

No.

King Mob wrote: »
    Yea, questions are too difficult to answer. Best to just ignore them.

Where and when was this data presented and how do you know it's accurate and actualy shows what is being claimed?

How come this data was never used in any of the 60 odd lawsuits Trump and his buddies lost?

There is info on trump's 60 lawsuits in the 2hr video and mentioned some legal stuff (I'm not interested in trump's lawsuits) but at 1:36 the sever data was unreal. I am hear to discuss the data given in the documentary released yesterday. Has anyone seen it? what do you make of it? Could it be real? Can we trust machine voting? We couldn't here

So you made a claim but then can't back that claim up with evidence.....and then they wonder why we laugh at them :pac:

What did I claim? That I saw a claim about data and asked here what people think. Thanks for your input all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The Nal wrote: »

Using well sourced links is cheating. It is only real if it is buried in the middle of a two hour video that a pillow salesman paid to have shown on a right-wing TV station.

• Advertisement

Using well sourced links is cheating. It is only real if it is buried in the middle of a two hour video that a pillow salesman paid to have shown on a right-wing TV station.

The link was great and great to get some input, I'm new to posting here and usually come to boards on other topics to find out how to fix something. A quick scan from the link and it doesnt seem to reference that server data but I'll read it fully later. Im not a fan of trump or the two party system but the data did raise concerns

what do you make of it? Could it be real?
    Since it wasn't brought up in any of the lawsuits and no one outside far right conspiracy theory circles are taking it seriously, it's probably not real.
    It's most likely people twisting and manipulating things and events to sell a narrative to the gullible.

And given the Nal's link, this seems to be the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

There is info on trump's 60 lawsuits in the 2hr video and mentioned some legal stuff (I'm not interested in trump's lawsuits) but at 1:36 the sever data was unreal. I am hear to discuss the data given in the documentary released yesterday. Has anyone seen it? what do you make of it? Could it be real? Can we trust machine voting? We couldn't here

I could give a list of IP addresses too and say they are the voting machines and servers. I could also give you data that looks real too. Obviously I’d have made it all up, but seeing that you don’t look for evidence, then all is good.

As for 3G and 4G...that it is normal practice as a back up for network access. Many companies fall back onto mobile networks for communications on areas, especially if broadband provision is poor.

Since it wasn't brought up in any of the lawsuits and no one outside far right conspiracy theory circles are taking it seriously, it's probably not real.
    It's most likely people twisting and manipulating things and events to sell a narrative to the gullible.

I real appreciate Nal's link but at a quick glance the reference quoted at the bottom are pre data release. I don't think this data was seen in any law suits but again I don't have any interest in lawsuits. Has anyone actually seen the IP address list from Mary Fanning? Would be good to get info on this and discuss it, pull it apart

The link was great and great to get some input, I'm new to posting here and usually come to boards on other topics to find out how to fix something. A quick scan from the link and it doesnt seem to reference that server data but I'll read it fully later. Im not a fan of trump or the two party system but the data did raise concerns
    It does mention the server data

I could give a list of IP addresses too and say they are the voting machines and servers. I could also give you data that looks real too. Obviously I’d have made it all up, but seeing that you don’t look for evidence, then all is good.

As for 3G and 4G...that it is normal practice as a back up for network access. Many companies fall back onto mobile networks for communications on areas, especially if broadband provision is poor.

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking the same. How can you just assume the data is real and not faked. As for the 3g chip every i Intel CPU has one but shouldn't election machine be off line for security?

It does mention the server data

Can you save me sometime and let me know where? Thanks

When you have to pay a right-wing news TV station to show something you have to draw inferences from that

Can you save me sometime and let me know where? Thanks
    No. Make some effort yourself. It is not.a.long article

I don't think this data was seen in any law suits but again I don't have any interest in lawsuits.
    But if the data was actual proof, it would have been used in the lawsuits.
    It wasn't.
    So therefore, it's not proof.

You can say you're not interested all you like, but it's relevant.

Also, the fact that Trump and co literally tried anything and everything to fight the results of the election.
    This shows two things,
    1.) They are desperate enough to claim any sort of wacky nonsense to help their goal (or to scam money). So they'd be more than willing to manipulate and twist things for their cause.
    and
    2.) even still they knew that this data wouldn't stand up in court to the point they didn't even bother trying.

• Advertisement

No. Make some effort yourself. It is not.a.long article

Lol thanks I did but couldn't see it but which data are you talking about. I'll post the data from the doc later when on a pc so we're on the same page

But if the data was actual proof, it would have been used in the lawsuits.
    It wasn't.
    So therefore, it's not proof.

You can say you're not interested all you like, but it's relevant.

Also, the fact that Trump and co literally tried anything and everything to fight the results of the election.
    This shows two things,
    1.) They are desperate enough to claim any sort of wacky nonsense to help their goal (or to scam money). So they'd be more than willing to manipulate and twist things for their cause.
    and
    2.) even still they knew that this data wouldn't stand up in court to the point they didn't even bother trying.

The Pillow guy does mention the lawsuits and data if you want to look at it (aload of fluff if you ask me) but I posted here in the conspiracy form to talk about the IP addresses but maybe a computer forum would suit (but this is conspiracy stuff really)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

You can say critical things all you like as long as they are truthful and coherent.

If you are going to go with the usual lies, insults and conspiracies then people will pull you up on them

What genuinely critical thing about Biden would you like to discuss?

Point out anything I said that wasn't truthful? Point out where I said the election was stolen? I didn't. I merely pointed out some "FACTS" and quoted "REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES". I then questioned how the Biden administration might deal with people who might see these things and come to certain conclusions not favorable to the administration.

And even if I had doubted the election results? Here on this forum, shouldn't I be allowed to express that? This is conspiracy theory after all. Or is it only about Biden?

I presume if I cast doubt on the veracity of an election involving Putin that would be AOK. Not just here but in Current Affairs also

People like the mods here banning and deleting and sidelining these topics is small beer in the larger scheme of things. This is just a small website and I'm just some random guy. Yet this behaviour has already made me, a relatively calm and even handed guy quite ill-disposed to the blatant hypocrisy and censoring on show.

Now imagine if I thought you had invalidated my ability to choose my political leaders and installed your own selected candidate? Now I'd be really pissed off, furious even.

Now imagine there are 60 million of me, and I have massive amounts of weaponry. This is the single biggest problem facing the US administration, and hence Biden's presidency right now.

Is it really conspiracy theory to suggest that whats needed here is MORE discussion, not silencing grievances. Is it tin foil hat stuff to suggest that MORE transparency will lead to less resentment?

Is it in the realms of lizard people to want to see Americans live in peace with each other, tolerating their political differences?

According to the mods, and plenty of people here, apparently yes.

The Pillow guy does mentione the lawsuits and data if you want to look at it. I posted here in the conspiracy form to talk about the IP addresses but maybe a computer forum would suit (but this is conspiracy stuff really)

The lawsuits were an effort to prove fraud, the fact they didn't use the pillow King's supposed smoking gun indicates that not even Trump's team were willing to go with such nonsense.

The Pillow guy does mention the lawsuits and data if you want to look at it (aload of fluff if you ask me) but I posted here in the conspiracy form to talk about the IP addresses but maybe a computer forum would suit (but this is conspiracy stuff really)
    Yes. And the fact that the data wasn't used in any of the lawsuits shows that it isn't anything.

From that fact alone we can tell the claim isn't worth considering.

The fact you can't provide an alternate explanation for this doubly shows it.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

Kumejima wrote: »
    And even if I had doubted the election results? Here on this forum, shouldn't I be allowed to express that? This is conspiracy theory after all. Or is it only about Biden?
    Who's preventing you from expressing doubts about the election?

Are people not allowed to point out false and illogical claims because some people really really believe them super hard?

The lawsuits were an effort to prove fraud, the fact they didn't use the pillow King's supposed smoking gun indicates that not even Trump's team were willing to go with such nonsense.

According to the Pillow guy they did try use the data but never got it to a judge according to the Pillow guy. I don't care about this or Trump or who's in charge there, their all the same. It the computer data I was looking to discus

According to the Pillow guy they did try use the data but never got it to a judge according to the Pillow guy.
    Which judge and when?

Why was it dropped?

Why didn't they try showing the evidence to other judges?

Lets be honest here. You can't answer these questions. You know that as well as we do.

The only rational way to explain it is that the data wouldn't stand up in court because it's crap or manipulated.

So you have to conclude that the answer is that the data doesn't prove anything.
    It's a con.

Yes. And the fact that the data wasn't used in any of the lawsuits shows that it isn't anything.

From that fact alone we can tell the claim isn't worth considering.

The fact you can't provide an alternate explanation for this doubly shows it.

Why are you pretending otherwise?

Thanks for your post King Mob. The thing with lawsuits and courts the technicalities could mean evidence isn't presented for many reasons. Could you stop dragging me back on the topic of the lawsuits. Watch the video if you want to laugh at claims but it might provide you with answer on the lawsuits thing. I don't live in the states, don't follow trump or the 2 parties and just wanted to discus the data but I think it's best done elsewhere where people aren't on "sides"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

Who's preventing you from expressing doubts about the election?

Are people not allowed to point out false and illogical claims because some people really really believe them super hard?

I wasn't discussing my doubts, I was discussing the American electorate's doubts. Which should be perfectly valid topics on a thread about Biden's presidency as it represents a threat of Civil War. Pertinent I would have thought?

Not according to the mods, which is why my posts were moved over here.

So not only am I not allowed to express doubts, if I even mention that 60 million american voters have doubts that will also get me bumped off.

If I were to mention that 60 million Republicans are all potentially Insurrectionists and White Supremacists, this conversely would not be flagged as conspiracy theory, I'm pretty sure.

if you're only going to allow one side speak thats fine, just let innocent bystanders like me know so we don't waste our time wandering in here looking for a discussion when its strictly a circle jerk

Advertisement