Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Thanks for your post King Mob.
    No need to thank me.
    The thing with lawsuits and courts the technicalities could mean evidence isn't presented for many reasons.
    Reasons such as...?
    The only one I can think of that's supported by the evidence and logical is that the data wouldn't stand up in court.

No conspiracy theorist has been able to explain otherwise.
    You can't explain otherwise.

So the only explaination is that the data is crap.
    Could you stop dragging me back on the topic of the lawsuits.
    Why are you so determined to avoid them? The fact the data wasn't used in the lawsuits shows that the data is crap.
    You only want to ignore the lawsuits because you don't want to accept this fact.
    Watch the video if you want to laugh at claims but it might provide you with answer on the lawsuits thing.
    The video doesn't.

And I know the answer. So do you
    It's because the data is not evidence. It's a scam.

Thanks for your post King Mob. The thing with lawsuits and courts the technicalities could mean evidence isn't presented for many reasons. Could you stop dragging me back on the topic of the lawsuits. Watch the video if you want to laugh at claims but it might provide you with answer on the lawsuits thing. I don't live in the states, don't follow trump or the 2 parties and just wanted to discus the data but I think it's best done elsewhere where people aren't on "sides"

Eh, generally evidence was rejected by those courts for to it simply not meeting the standard of evidence. So unless you can provide proof of it being dismissed on a technicality then it's fair to assume it simply wasn't credible. It doesn't suddenly gain credibility because the pillow King who pushed for martial law is a proponent of it...

Kumejima wrote: »
    Not according to the mods, which is why my posts were moved over here.

So not only am I not allowed to express doubts, if I even mention that 60 million american voters have doubts that will also get me bumped off.
    But you are allowed to express your doubts.
    But if your doubts are based on bizarre conspiracy theories with no evidence or logic, why would people want you as part of a serious discussion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Tesla tower

King Mob wrote: »
    No need to thank me.

Reasons such as...?
    The only one I can think of that's supported by the evidence and logical is that the data wouldn't stand up in court.

No conspiracy theorist has been able to explain otherwise.
    You can't explain otherwise.

So the only explaination is that the data is crap.

Why are you so determined to avoid them? The fact the data wasn't used in the lawsuits shows that the data is crap.
    You only want to ignore the lawsuits because you don't want to accept this fact.

The video doesn't.

And I know the answer. So do you
    It's because the data is not evidence. It's a scam.

Ok so back to the lawsuit thing again - I don't care who won so why would I care about the lawsuits. I was interested in the IP address and thought to post here to discuss it as I have seen alot knowledge people on boards but that was on other forms. I am interested in computers in general and this is what is if interest to me. Thanks King Mob is been educational but I think we reached the end of the line here

Ok so back to the lawsuit thing again - I don't care who won so why would I care about the lawsuits. I was interested in the IP address and thought to post here to discuss it as I have seen alot knowledge people on boards but that was on other forms. I am interested in computers in general and this is what is if interest to me. Thanks King Mob is been educational but I think we reached the end of the line here

So you're not gonna provide proof of it being dismissed on a technicality? Ergo we can reasonably assume your evidence was dismissed due to a lack of credibility.

• Advertisement

Eh, generally evidence was rejected by those courts for to it simply not meeting the standard of evidence. So unless you can provide proof of it being dismissed on a technicality then it's fair to assume it simply wasn't credible. It doesn't suddenly gain credibility because the pillow King who pushed for martial law is a proponent of it...

Thanks lthe egal stuff isn't my strong point. Do you know much about trump's lawsuits for King Mob he is quite interested in that stuff.

You mentioned martial law and since we're talking conspiracies this election could all lead to a break up of the Union which would be a terrible for everyone everywhere.

Ok so back to the lawsuit thing again - I don't care who won so why would I care about the lawsuits.
    Because the fact that the data wasn't used in any of the lawsuits shows that it wouldn't hold up in court as actual evidence.
    You know you can't show any other explanation. You won't admit it, but that's fine.
    Therefore it's not actual evidence.

You should care about whether or not the data is actual evidence.

Reality shows that it is not actual evidence.

You can keep pretending otherwise if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Now imagine if I thought you had invalidated my ability to choose my political leaders and installed your own selected candidate? Now I'd be really pissed off, furious even.

And people who imagine the world is flat are pissed off and furious, but no one owes them explanations or platitudes.

Because the fact that the data wasn't used in any of the lawsuits shows that it wouldn't hold up in court as actual evidence.
    You know you can't show any other explanation. You won't admit it, but that's fine.
    Therefore it's not actual evidence.

You should care about whether or not the data is actual evidence.

Reality shows that it is not actual evidence.

You can keep pretending otherwise if you like.

My god King Mob it's not my evidence I just wanted to discuss it. Actually we have been discussing it and your challenging me to question it but your tone feels very confrontational. Thank you for the legal issues I am going to go discuss the IP data on a different site with a group of devs instead.

My god King Mob it's not my evidence I just wanted to discuss it. Actually we have been discussing it and your challenging me to question it but your tone feels very confrontational. Thank you for the legal issues I am going to go discuss the IP data on a different site with a group of devs instead.
    I'm sorry my tone is so upsetting to you.

However, I am trying to discuss the data. You keep avoiding my point.
    There is no "legal issues". The data wasn't used in any lawsuits.
    Therefore this shows that the data isn't evidence.

Do you agree with this or not?

If not, why not?

Just because you don't want to discuss it, doesn't mean this issue goes away.
    And I think the reason you don't want to discuss it is because you know that you can't address this point, but want to pretend otherwise for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Point out anything I said that wasn't truthful? Point out where I said the election was stolen? I didn't. I merely pointed out some "FACTS" and quoted "REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCES". I then questioned how the Biden administration might deal with people who might see these things and come to certain conclusions not favorable to the administration.

And even if I had doubted the election results? Here on this forum, shouldn't I be allowed to express that? This is conspiracy theory after all. Or is it only about Biden?

I presume if I cast doubt on the veracity of an election involving Putin that would be AOK. Not just here but in Current Affairs also

People like the mods here banning and deleting and sidelining these topics is small beer in the larger scheme of things. This is just a small website and I'm just some random guy. Yet this behaviour has already made me, a relatively calm and even handed guy quite ill-disposed to the blatant hypocrisy and censoring on show.

Now imagine if I thought you had invalidated my ability to choose my political leaders and installed your own selected candidate? Now I'd be really pissed off, furious even.

Now imagine there are 60 million of me, and I have massive amounts of weaponry. This is the single biggest problem facing the US administration, and hence Biden's presidency right now.

Is it really conspiracy theory to suggest that whats needed here is MORE discussion, not silencing grievances. Is it tin foil hat stuff to suggest that MORE transparency will lead to less resentment?

Is it in the realms of lizard people to want to see Americans live in peace with each other, tolerating their political differences?

According to the mods, and plenty of people here, apparently yes.

No one is stopping you from discussing them though, you're doing it right now in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

But you are allowed to express your doubts.
    But if your doubts are based on bizarre conspiracy theories with no evidence or logic, why would people want you as part of a serious discussion?

Did you even read what I typed? I got bumped off not for claiming the election was stolen, but for trying to discuss how best to deal with those who do? I quoted demonstrable election facts stretching back decades with a logical thread and cited Time magazine reporting.

Thats enough to get me banished here to the conspiracy theory forum where you come along and say "wELl If YoUrE gOiNg tO dEaL iN cOnSpIrACy ThEOriEs...."

The tone on this discussion board is mostly a complete unwillingness to come even an inch forward and just be immediately dismissive and contemptuous. It is utterly unproductive. Like trying to have a discussion with someone who's facing a way from you with their arms folded and their nose in the air.

According to the Pillow guy they did try use the data but never got it to a judge according to the Pillow guy. I don't care about this or Trump or who's in charge there, their all the same. It the computer data I was looking to discus

In every single case, every...single...case that was bought before any judges (including those appointed by Trump) they explicitly stated that they were not alleging voter fraud. Why do you think that was?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

No one is stopping you from discussing them though, you're doing it right now in this thread.

If you see no problem with the single most important and potentially catastrophic issue facing the United States - the lack of trust in democracy by tens of millions of Americans, being relegated to the realm of Conspiracy Theories, then I just don't know what to say to you except have a great weekend, because this is pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Kumejima, if you have an issue with the posts being moved, PM the mod in question for clarification, please do not take the thread off topic by posting about moderation actions on thread. Thanks

Did you even read what I typed? I got bumped off not for claiming the election was stolen,
    You were assassinated for expressing doubts?
    Thats enough to get me banished here to the conspiracy theory forum
    Ok. So why is that preventing you from expressing yourself?
    where you come along and say "wELl If YoUrE gOiNg tO dEaL iN cOnSpIrACy ThEOriEs...."
    Do you personally believe that it's possible that there was wide spread election fraud in America conducted by a near global cabal of various people and organisations?

Do you believe that this is a reasonable and rational thing to believe?

If you see no problem with the single most important and potentially catastrophic issue facing the United States - the lack of trust in democracy by tens of millions of Americans, being relegated to the realm of Conspiracy Theories, then I just don't know what to say to you except have a great weekend, because this is pointless

There has been four months of claims made about alleged election fraud with not one shred of credible evidence put forward to support these claims. This is the reason why it is a conspiracy theory, should 9-11, Flat earth and Loch Ness monster threads also be allowed out in the general population of threads?

I agree it's a big problem. What do you think should be done with those who spread this electoral fraud myth? and how do you think believers can be deprogrammed?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I wasn't discussing my doubts, I was discussing the American electorate's doubts. Which should be perfectly valid topics on a thread about Biden's presidency as it represents a threat of Civil War. Pertinent I would have thought?

Not according to the mods, which is why my posts were moved over here.

So not only am I not allowed to express doubts, if I even mention that 60 million american voters have doubts that will also get me bumped off.

If I were to mention that 60 million Republicans are all potentially Insurrectionists and White Supremacists, this conversely would not be flagged as conspiracy theory, I'm pretty sure.

if you're only going to allow one side speak thats fine, just let innocent bystanders like me know so we don't waste our time wandering in here looking for a discussion when its strictly a circle jerk

Why do they have doubts?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭briany

There has been four months of claims made about alleged election fraud with not one shred of credible evidence put forward to support these claims. This is the reason why it is a conspiracy theory, should 9-11, Flat earth and Loch Ness monster threads also be allowed out in the general population of threads?

I think that Flat Earth, especially, should tell us that no matter how large of a group there is that believes something, it's no truer without evidence than if it's just one loo-lah on a street corner who believes it. The only difference is that in a larger group, it's easier to have confidence in your belief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

The documentary from Mike Lindell was an interesting view. We are only at the beginning of uncovering the election fraud that took place during the 2020 US presidential election. Allied Security Operational Group are a company involved in forensics and security, They were the ones that exposed the 7,000 votes being flipped in the voting machines from Trump to Biden in Antrim county Michigan from a voting register of 50,000.

They do forensic audits and have the logs from the central tabulation servers in America. They can prove people can get into the system, change the votes, erase databases and reload them from any location in the world, as the electronic voting machines are connected to the internet. They submitted their findings to the FBI in advance of the election and were met with a wall of resistance and were told not to pursue it.

27 states used the electronic voting machines and they can prove communications were received from servers in foreign countries which changed votes at local county levels across the US. There is Chinese ownership of the equity board of Dominion and the company that is meant to test Dominion is based in China.

Arizonia are going to allow a forensic audit as well in the coming weeks. Allied Security Operational Group have done forensic audits in 2 other counties but have not published the results yet. They said the voter fraud they have uncovered is worse than that shown in Antrim county. The rest of the courts have refused to look at the evidence thus far.

Big tech are censoring discussion of the fraud online and the fake media are currently going to such lengths to say there is nothing here, that there is no evidence, that it is a baseless conspiracy theory. People don't understand it, they see the fake media headlines and claim it is a conspiracy theory when it is cyber warfare done on an enormous scale with a mountain of evidence and it is only now that it is all coming out.

The documentary from Mike Lindell was an interesting view. We are only at the beginning of uncovering the election fraud that took place during the 2020 US presidential election. Allied Security Operational Group are a company involved in forensics and security, They were the ones that exposed the 7,000 votes being flipped in the voting machines from Trump to Biden in Antrim county Michigan from a voting register of 50,000.

They do forensic audits and have the logs from the central tabulation servers in America. They can prove people can get into the system, change the votes, erase databases and reload them from any location in the world, as the electronic voting machines are connected to the internet. They submitted their findings to the FBI in advance of the election and were met with a wall of resistance and were told not to pursue it.

27 states used the electronic voting machines and they can prove communications were received from servers in foreign countries which changed votes at local county levels across the US. There is Chinese ownership of the equity board of Dominion and the company that is meant to test Dominion is based in China.

Arizonia are going to allow a forensic audit as well in the coming weeks. Allied Security Operational Group have done forensic audits in 2 other counties but have not published the results yet. They said the voter fraud they have uncovered is worse than that shown in Antrim county. The rest of the courts have refused to look at the evidence thus far.

Big tech are censoring discussion of the fraud online and the fake media are currently going to such lengths to say there is nothing here, that there is no evidence, that it is a baseless conspiracy theory. People don't understand it, they see the fake media headlines and claim it is a conspiracy theory when it is cyber warfare done on an enormous scale with a mountain of evidence and it is only now that it is all coming out.

There's no evidence, the whole thing is manufactured. And now the lawsuits are coming, this particular one is causing Fox news to **** their pants (they just got rid of Dobbs)
    https://www.smartmatic.com/uploads/Smartmatic_Complaint_Against_Fox_Corporation.pdf

I suggest you have a gander of what a complete smackdown in black and white looks like

As for your predictions, what happened?

But they don't need to do this, I though "god" was going to reinstall Trump as Lord and saviour of the US and the dems were all going to be jailed/shot!

You lads are all over the place with your ridiculous conspiracies:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can someone please point me to a thread where we're allowed say things critical of Joe Biden? The Current Affairs Thread is some sort of protected speech area? This is a discussion board right? Is there something I'm missing? Some memo that went around where certain topics are no longer able to be even broached?

Yes. Everything on most CA threads and certainly in politics must be in some way believable and not just be a baseless rumour or outright lie.

But they don't need to do this, I though "god" was going to reinstall Trump as Lord and saviour of the US and the dems were all going to be jailed/shot!

You lads are all over the place with your ridiculous conspiracies:pac:

I believe God is at work now and we will see everything being exposed. God doesn't work on our deadlines. Yes I would have liked to have seen them rounded up on inauguration day, but something happened under a threat of violence and it didn't take place.

However everything is nicely set up now. Those that pretended to be on Trump's side have come out of the woodwork, we have all the forensic evidence of voter fraud, we have laptops of the perverted things these people get up to and we are only at the tipping point of what Jeffery Epstein was involved in and who was connected to him. There is a lot more evidence to burry these sick power hungry people. It's now up to the US military to bring about the justice so we shall see how this all plays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I believe God is at work now and we will see everything being exposed. .

Bull****.

God doesn't exist.

Now that's out of the way, if he did exist, and was an omnipotent being as you lot believe, why the **** would be have to "work" on anything. He'd just think it and it'd be instantly done.

Delusional. So called "truth seekers" that believe in such a nonsense concept as God without a shred of evidence for his existence.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There's no evidence, the whole thing is manufactured. And now the lawsuits are coming, this particular one is causing Fox news to **** their pants (they just got rid of Dobbs)
    https://www.smartmatic.com/uploads/Smartmatic_Complaint_Against_Fox_Corporation.pdf

I suggest you have a gander of what a complete smackdown in black and white looks like

As for your predictions, what happened?

Intimidation of lawsuits is not going to make this go away. They did the same with Mike Lindell, they forced large retail chains not to stock his product, and Dominion threatened him with a lawsuit if he doesn't stay quiet. His business has never being as busy with Americans going out of their way to support him and he is wishing for a lawsuit, as the evidence has to be heard. I wouldn't be intimidated by these people, they cant stop what is coming to them by threatening lawsuits and censoring speech online.

I believe God is at work now and we will see everything being exposed. God doesn't work on our deadlines. Yes I would have liked to have seen them rounded up on inauguration day, but something happened under a threat of violence and it didn't take place.

However everything is nicely set up now. Those that pretended to be on Trump's side have come out of the woodwork, we have all the forensic evidence of voter fraud, we have laptops of the perverted things these people get up to and we are only at the tipping point of what Jeffery Epstein was involved in and who was connected to him. There is a lot more evidence to burry these sick power hungry people. It's now up to the US military to bring about the justice so we shall see how this all plays out.

But what could possibly have happened "under a threat of violence" that caused them not to do this on inauguration day? According to you the military are all set to go so what are they so afraid of if they have the full might of thenUS military behind them? :confused:

Bull****.

God doesn't exist.

Now that's out of the way, if he did exist, and was an omnipotent being as you lot believe, why the **** would be have to "work" on anything. He'd just think it and it'd be instantly done.

Delusional. So called "truth seekers" that believe in such a nonsense concept as God without a shred of evidence for his existence.

That's a separate discussion involving free will and seeking out God. We all know he is real but some choose to suppress him. Anyway I think we shall see some amazing things happen in the months ahead and it has being a long time coming.

• Advertisement

That's a separate discussion involving free will and seeking out God. We all know he is real but some choose to suppress him. Anyway I think we shall see some amazing things happen in the months ahead and it has being a long time coming.

But you have been saying this for months, nothings happened, you "god" is not going to magically make Trump president again, to suggest otherwise is laughable at best.

Advertisement