Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

But what could possibly have happened "under a threat of violence" that caused them not to do this on inauguration day? According to you the military are all set to go so what are they so afraid of if they have the full might of thenUS military behind them? :confused:

I don't know exactly. There was meant to have being bombs placed in places around America that would have went off. A lot of what is happening now is not meant to be out in the public, but I still trust the military will get the job done and Trump will get the 4 years as president.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I don't know exactly. There was meant to have being bombs placed in places around America that would have went off. A lot of what is happening now is not meant to be out in the public, but I still trust the military will get the job done and Trump will get the 4 years as president.

And I'm sure you can show evidence for this absolutely ridiculous claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

And when he doesn’t will you take a moment to reflect on your previous predictions or just move on to your next Nostradamus-like prediction?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

But you have been saying this for months, nothings happened, you "god" is not going to magically make Trump president again, to suggest otherwise is laughable at best.

Because Tump is not in power by January 20th doesn't mean God is not at work. We are talking about a global satanic cabal, these people have being trying to make America a communist country for the last 40 years without firing a shot. I do think we are now perfectly set up to bring these people down, they not only control America but they are in several other countries around the world.

Because Tump is not in power by January 20th doesn't mean God is not at work. We are talking about a global satanic cabal, these people have being trying to make America a communist country for the last 40 years without firing a shot. I do think we are now perfectly set up to bring these people down, they not only control America but they are in several other countries around the world.

You have lied consistently this thread, why should we take any of your new claims seriously?

Who are "these people" list thier names please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Intimidation of lawsuits is not going to make this go away.

I strongly suggest you actually read it. It's not intimidation", it's a very serious pending case, and it details the raw facts that the claims are completely and utterly baseless. It's all been made up.

This is why Fox is so worried. They have allowed anchors and shows to repeat these lies, and as such are being held liable and accountable. Which is why e.g. Lou Dobbs has just been let go. They'll either be done for an astronomical amount of money, or they'll have to make a very public apology and pay a less vast amount of money to settle.

Anyway you seem to be more into the fantasy and god side of this whole thing, so why were your predictions wrong?

Also why did you avoid that question?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

and here was me thinking that god was meant to be all powerful. He cant even organise a coup properly. Buddha managed it without much effort at all.

and here was me thinking that god was meant to be all powerful. He cant even organise a coup properly. Buddha managed it without much effort at all.

Ghandi managed it by just not eating!

Ghandi managed it by just not eating!

well clearly that was not an option for trump

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

The documentary from Mike Lindell was an interesting view. We are only at the beginning of uncovering the election fraud that took place during the 2020 US presidential election. Allied Security Operational Group are a company involved in forensics and security, They were the ones that exposed the 7,000 votes being flipped in the voting machines from Trump to Biden in Antrim county Michigan from a voting register of 50,000.

They do forensic audits and have the logs from the central tabulation servers in America. They can prove people can get into the system, change the votes, erase databases and reload them from any location in the world, as the electronic voting machines are connected to the internet. They submitted their findings to the FBI in advance of the election and were met with a wall of resistance and were told not to pursue it.

27 states used the electronic voting machines and they can prove communications were received from servers in foreign countries which changed votes at local county levels across the US. There is Chinese ownership of the equity board of Dominion and the company that is meant to test Dominion is based in China.

Arizonia are going to allow a forensic audit as well in the coming weeks. Allied Security Operational Group have done forensic audits in 2 other counties but have not published the results yet. They said the voter fraud they have uncovered is worse than that shown in Antrim county. The rest of the courts have refused to look at the evidence thus far.

Big tech are censoring discussion of the fraud online and the fake media are currently going to such lengths to say there is nothing here, that there is no evidence, that it is a baseless conspiracy theory. People don't understand it, they see the fake media headlines and claim it is a conspiracy theory when it is cyber warfare done on an enormous scale with a mountain of evidence and it is only now that it is all coming out.

I took a look at a few mins of the video, where Mary Fanning was talking on the phone to the presenter (was that Mike Lindell?).
    It wouldn't come across to me as very objective journalism, with him just asking things like, 'does each row show absolute proof .... etc'!

I couldn't see the data she was flashing on the screen, when I tried to enlarge the video it was still too small to read. If you are able to provide a screen capture of some of her evidence, where it's readable, it would be very interesting!

How do you know that what they are saying is true? If the other 'side' can tell lies, what's to stop Lindell from telling lies?
    Do you think Donald Trump is an honest man, and a man of integrity, who always tell the truth?
    (real question, based on what you saw of him in office!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I believe God is at work now and we will see everything being exposed. God doesn't work on our deadlines. Yes I would have liked to have seen them rounded up on inauguration day, but something happened under a threat of violence and it didn't take place.

However everything is nicely set up now. Those that pretended to be on Trump's side have come out of the woodwork, we have all the forensic evidence of voter fraud, we have laptops of the perverted things these people get up to and we are only at the tipping point of what Jeffery Epstein was involved in and who was connected to him. There is a lot more evidence to burry these sick power hungry people. It's now up to the US military to bring about the justice so we shall see how this all plays out.

Is there even the smallest chance you could possibly share some of this amazing information you are party to? You know some verifiable evidence etc. You do realise that you are consistently posting prophecies where your beliefs are going to be validated for the world to see yet they keep failing to materialise.

You also mention "we". Who is "we"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

You are coming across more and more as someone who'd make Walter Mitty blush.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

The documentary from Mike Lindell was an interesting view. We are only at the beginning of uncovering the election fraud that took place during the 2020 US presidential election. Allied Security Operational Group are a company involved in forensics and security, They were the ones that exposed the 7,000 votes being flipped in the voting machines from Trump to Biden in Antrim county Michigan from a voting register of 50,000. .......

Are you aware that this documentary is being aired on OAN (One American News), a channel very supportive of Donald Trump and his claims the election was stolen?
    OAN have a disclaimer on screen, with an announcer reading it out, just before the program. Here is an extract from the disclaimer

"Michael James Lindel has purchased the airtime for the broadcast of this program on One American News (OAN) network.
    Mr. Lindel is the sole author and executive producer of this program and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content.
    <leaving out 6 lines of the disclaimer>
    Further, the statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."

So they're presenting it as opinion only, and not to be interpreted as fact!!

It wouldn't fill me with confidence that the "documentary" has any truth!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Is there even the smallest chance you could possibly share some of this amazing information you are party to? You know some verifiable evidence etc. You do realise that you are consistently posting prophecies where your beliefs are going to be validated for the world to see yet they keep failing to materialise.

You also mention "we". Who is "we"?

The people who get it, who aren't sheep, who have access to special knowledge, who god loves best, who are more moral, people who will be part of something big, who will save the world etc
    It's a ridiculous amalgamation of choose your own adventure type stories, keyboard warrior slacktivism and end times rapturism.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Anyway I think we shall see some amazing things happen in the months ahead and it has being a long time coming.
    What will we see? And when?

You already claimed that something would happen in January. It didn't. Why did you claim this when you were wrong?

How do we know you aren't just doing the same thing again now with your new predictions and claims?

Why do you keep ignoring questions?

PintOfView wrote: »
    Are you aware that this documentary is being aired on OAN (One American News), a channel very supportive of Donald Trump and his claims the election was stolen?
    OAN have a disclaimer on screen, with an announcer reading it out, just before the program. Here is an extract from the disclaimer

"Michael James Lindel has purchased the airtime for the broadcast of this program on One American News (OAN) network.
    Mr. Lindel is the sole author and executive producer of this program and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content.
    <leaving out 6 lines of the disclaimer>
    Further, the statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."

So they're presenting it as opinion only, and not to be interpreted as fact!!

It wouldn't fill me with confidence that the "documentary" has any truth!!
    TmD9YMz.png

Translation: We know this whole thing is bull****, but we want his money and a way out of getting sued.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

King Mob wrote: »
    What will we see? And when?

You already claimed that something would happen in January. It didn't. Why did you claim this when you were wrong?

How do we know you aren't just doing the same thing again now with your new predictions and claims?

Why do you keep ignoring questions?

"January" now turn into "Months ahead" which will turn into "the years ahead" and so on.

A time waster.

The Nal wrote: »
    "January" now turn into "Months ahead" which will turn into "the years ahead" and so on.

A time waster.

I wonder which will come first, Trump becoming so toxic and embarassing that even the craziest of fringe lunatics won't touch him? Or some other con man will come by and snatch up his followers?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

For an omnipotent being, your God isn't very good at getting things done is he. Strange.

Also when is all the communism going to kick off? I thought Joe Biden was going to herald in communism. No sign of it yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,242 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Big tech are censoring discussion of the fraud online and the fake media are currently going to such lengths to say there is nothing here, that there is no evidence, that it is a baseless conspiracy theory. People don't understand it, they see the fake media headlines and claim it is a conspiracy theory when it is cyber warfare done on an enormous scale with a mountain of evidence and it is only now that it is all coming out.

You are literally here on a social media site talking about this alleged fraud yet you claim to be censored. Absolutely no self awareness.

• Advertisement

A reasonable, fairly short video on the election fraud..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CDHpRtIg0AWt

anything new in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

You mean the incorrect allegations of election fraud because it has been proven that no large scale fraud was committed in over 60 court cases.

What election fraud are you refering to?

Does this video address any of the issues that conspiracy theorists have left unaddressed so far?

Given the last link you dumped didn't say what you claimed it said I don't think there's much point in watching this video.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Mike Lindell has just declared Kansas City Chiefs the winners of the Superbowl

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Mike Lindell has just declared Kansas City Chiefs the winners of the Superbowl

This tweet just about sums it up

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1358578763940831233?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

But Mahomes threw more and completed more passes for more yards than Brady, who's 43 so too old to win a SuperBowl unless there was some cheating. Mahomes is only 25, and won it last time so its obvious he won it again.

Or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

You mean the incorrect allegations of election fraud because it has been proven that no large scale fraud was committed in over 60 court cases.

so, do you mean that only small scale fraud was committed?
    ..and that without accounting for a full year of manipulated information going through the usual platforms, the shadow banning and suppressing of information for fear of influencing the outcome of the election. Namely the Hunter Biden money laundry scandal that was suppressed until after the election

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The documentary from Mike Lindell was an interesting view. We are only at the beginning of uncovering the election fraud that took place during the 2020 US presidential election. Allied Security Operational Group are a company involved in forensics and security, They were the ones that exposed the 7,000 votes being flipped in the voting machines from Trump to Biden in Antrim county Michigan from a voting register of 50,000.

They do forensic audits and have the logs from the central tabulation servers in America. They can prove people can get into the system, change the votes, erase databases and reload them from any location in the world, as the electronic voting machines are connected to the internet. They submitted their findings to the FBI in advance of the election and were met with a wall of resistance and were told not to pursue it.

27 states used the electronic voting machines and they can prove communications were received from servers in foreign countries which changed votes at local county levels across the US. There is Chinese ownership of the equity board of Dominion and the company that is meant to test Dominion is based in China.

Arizonia are going to allow a forensic audit as well in the coming weeks. Allied Security Operational Group have done forensic audits in 2 other counties but have not published the results yet. They said the voter fraud they have uncovered is worse than that shown in Antrim county. The rest of the courts have refused to look at the evidence thus far.

I do agree with this. Much like the Russian gate scandal, eventually the details around the election, the small scale and the big scale frauds will emerge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    so, do you mean that only small scale fraud was committed?

In any national election there are usually a few isolated incidents where some individuals try to vote twice, or they try to use a dead relative's name or whatever.

Trump and co were claiming there was systemic voter fraud to get Biden in.

Advertisement