Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭2 fast

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    it happens all the time, it's the American justice system.
    When people have exhausted their financial or psychological resources they may negotiate to plea guilty in exchange for a minor sentenced instead of going through endless trials. You need to consider how powerful the people you are going against are

Plenty of examples, you can look them up

You have to be a troll... you make zero sense and then run away.

I'd have respect if you could back yourself up instead of saying look it up (eye rolls)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

2 fast wrote: »
    You have to be a troll... you make zero sense and then run away.

I'd have respect if you could back yourself up instead of saying look it up (eye rolls)

My statement about reasons why people may plead guilty is far from trolling and you know it

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

My statement about reasons why people may plead guilty is far from trolling and you know it
    But it's another empty statement that you aren't actually backing up.
    You're not addressing any of the points put to you.

Once again, you've stating falsehoods and then sticking your fingers in your ears and running away.

This is the second time you've done this.

So why are you making this silly claims you know you can't defend?
    You're only making yourself and other believers in this conspiracy theory look very bad.
    Why do you think your behaviour benefits you?

King Mob wrote: »
    But it's another empty statement that you aren't actually backing up.

It's not and I dont have to back up something that is universally known about the American justice system.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,371 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Mic 1972 wrote:
    You don't plead guilty unless the evidence is stacked against you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

so you still believe that Russiangate is true
    LOL

Its an established fact at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

it happens all the time, it's the American justice system.
    When people have exhausted their financial or psychological resources they may negotiate to plea guilty in exchange for a minor sentenced instead of going through endless trials. You need to consider how powerful the people you are going against are

Plenty of examples, you can look them up

So you are saying that these very rich white guys pled guilty because they preferred jail over fighting to prove thier innocence? :pac:

eagle eye wrote: »
    You don't plead guilty unless the evidence is stacked against you.

In principle yes, reality is another thing

It's not and I dont have to back up something that is universally known about the American justice system.
    And now, in addition to all of your other dishonesty you're playing dumb.

Again, who do you think you are tricking with these silly tactics? Who do you believe is that dumb?

You are insinuating that the people convicted after the muler report for thier crimes were forced into pleading guilty for reasons other than them being very guilty.
    If this is not what you're insinuating, your point has no connection to the topic at hand and you're just going off on a bizarre meaningless tangent.

But you won't explain what these reasons are. And you sure as hell won't substantiate them.

So again, like the previous claim you are still running away from like a coward, this is also wrong and dishonest.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

purporting "reality" on a conspiracy forum thread...

LOLLOLLLLL

• Advertisement

No that's the reality. One unlucky person might be innocent but have evidence stacked against them. Normally, as in almost always, if the evidence is stacked against you then you are guilty.

The chances that more than one person pleaded guilty over the Muller report and were actually innocent are non-existent.

I see some posters are still resorting to insults to get attention
    That's when you lose credibility

Well, in fairness, you are insulting everybody's intelligence with ridiculous claims and then not backing them up.

Not about getting attention, just calling it for what it is.
    You can't support your claims. You are running away and ignoring the point brought up.
    This is dishonest and this is cowardly.
    What do you call it?

And again, you don't get to judge anyone's credibility given your behaviour.
    But I fully expect more offense taking and pearl clutching to cover for yet more avoiding points.

more insults, great duscussion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Can you back up any of your points?

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Can you back up any of your points?

Do i have to prove that people plea guilty even when innocent because it's a more convenient outcome for them?
    There's plenty of people who did that, you can find them in the usual places.

if you dispute that the earth is round I'm not going to pull the evidence for you.

Do i have to prove that people plea guilty even when innocent because it's a more convenient outcome for them?

if you dispute that the earth is round I'm not going to pull the evidence for you.

What about all the other questions and points you have dodged? This is just your latest... You have not backed up anything you have said at all

since you quoted an article by the Time, you can take a look at The Plot Against the President, it's on Amazon prime

since you quoted an article by the Time, you can take a look at The Plot Against the President, it's on Amazon prime

I quoted nothing... So no telling me to watch some random movie is not evidence of anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

You aren’t having a discussion. You made claims that you aren’t backing up. Therefore, you are deliberately stifling discussion. It takes 2 people to have a discussion and you withdrew yourself after your lies where highlighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can you prove anyone convicted after the Mueller report did this?

You wanted evidence, I posted a link to a valid piece of journalism
    Feel free to inform yourself or continue with the personal attacks if it makes you feel better

You wanted evidence, I posted a link to a valid piece of journalism
    Feel free to inform yourself or continue with the personal attacks if it makes you feel better
    Yes. And we pointed out how that piece of journalism didn't say what you claimed it did.
    You lied about what it said, then you ran away when you were called out on this.

You then tried to deflect to a new topic and tried the same dishonest tactics.

And now, rather than address your silly, childish behaviour, you're feigning offense.

Again, you are making yourself and other conspiracy theorists look foolish.

Why are you doing this?
    Why do you think it's benefiting you?

More insults, great stuff guys
    You living up to your reputation ;-)

More insults, great stuff guys
    You living up to your reputation ;-)
    Again, no one is insulting you. We're just accurately discribing how you have acted.
    You've made false claims.
    You've ignored points and questions and run away from points.

You are now hiding behind your feigned offense.

Again, just level with us. Why do you think this is working?

Go back to the previous pages and see how many times you have been offensive
    Attacking people on a personal level is a standard i dont lower myself to, so good luck with your attitude, you succeeded in spamming a thread

Attacking people on a personal level is a standard i dont lower myself to, so good luck with your attitude, you succeeded in spamming a thread
    Feel free to point out where my comments have been "offensive" and where they have been inaccurate.
    Perhaps you have much more delicate sensibilities than I do.

But given your track record, you aren't going to back this up either.

And again, we're faced with the absurd notion that things like "please provide the evidence you use to reach your conclusion" and "please explain what you believe" somehow count as "spam."

You made several false claims and then ran away from them when you couldn't support them.
    Why did you do this?

So, got any proof that the election was rigged? Also you attacked people by claiming they hadn't read the Time article but won't point to anywhere in the article that backs up what you're claiming...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭BiggJim

Don't personally have a dog in the race but apparently Biden was recieving votes from people who were long dead, surely that has to raise some concerns.

Advertisement