Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

enno99 wrote: »
    This is my last reply to you I will be posting here things i find interesting to the thread
    I will try to avoid any input form you

Thanks have a nice day
    That's not going to be very different from what you have been doing to be honest.

It's not that different from what most of the Trump conspiracy theorists have been doing here.
    Spamming links, dumping propaganda from crank websites, then running away from any questions or points or fact checks.

He has a video with 2 other data experts
    you can probably find it on his twitter

i will be honest a lot of it went over my head
    but im sure others that understand this stuff will scrutinize it

I see a 1 hour and 10 minute video. All he has to do is upload the data and code/scripts they used and anyone can have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I was being generous. He's a discredited intelligent troll. Good night.

The world is full of them LOL

I see a 1 hour and 10 minute video. All he has to do is upload the data and code/scripts they used and anyone can have a look at it.

You could ask him ? email or twitter

HUGE: Analysis Finds Over 10,000 Dead People Returned Mail-In Ballots in Michigan

An analysis of votes in Michigan has found that over 10,000 dead people returned mail-in ballots in the state.
    The study was conducted by Richard Baris, the director of Big Data Poll.

“About 9,500 voters confirmed dead through the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) are marked in the state’s mail voting database as having returned ballots. Another nearly 2,000 are 100 years old or more and aren’t listed as known living centenarians,” the Epoch Times reports.

According to Baris, some of the people may not be dead — instead, they may have been made up entirely.

guess what twitter just banned him his wife and his company

https://twitter.com/nguyenthevote/status/1326674713050017797

https://twitter.com/nguyenthevote/status/1326678061551673345

Big Tech censoring anyone that disagrees with the narrative

What are they afraid of ?

• Advertisement

Big Tech censoring anyone that disagrees with the narrative

What are they afraid of ?

Big tech not allowing obvious lies and disinformation on their platform.

Again like all the previous points this comes from a suspect source and neither you nor the source can explain how this claim can fit in the larger narrative.
    In the case of the source they do not do so so they don't have to make more claims they can't support. In your case it's because you didn't bother to critically think about it.

What I find odd Big Tech who are totally in the tank for Biden has wizards on computers or Dem statisticians

Yet they are no counter arguments to all these MIT guys and others using Benfords Law and other tools to come up with these
    claims, anomalies

What I find odd Big Tech who are totally in the tank for Biden has wizards on computers or Dem statisticians

Yet they are no counter arguments to all these MIT guys and others using Benfords Law and other tools to come up with these
    claims, anomalies

Was wondering if the Benford's Law claim would come up. Here's a simple dimissal.

EDIT: I actually give this guy my money on Patreon as it happens so I already watched his video, in case you're wondering if I had time to watch it since you posted. :pac: The fact that these guys are using unsuitable tools (and unsuitable in a way that's stated near the start of any explanation of it) makes me even less inclined to watch a 1 hour + video on Twitter.
    Also I'm currently doing a Masters which has a large data manipulation/analysis element so I'm gonna make a wild assumption that a lot of what else they're doing is over-fitting data. It's fun to show correlations between things that have no reason to exist.

claims, anomalies
    Well since we've just seen they are counter arguments, let's look the other way.

How do these MIT guys explain the anomlies? What was the conspiracy behind the fraud doing to cause that anomaly? Surely they could use their evidence and big brains to work out how they were trying to cheat and they investigate that.

How then does this fit into the wider conspiracy? How was this pulled off on a nationwide scale with no evidence beyond a statistical quirk?

If they were cheating and altering the vote, why did they not also cheat for the senate and Congress votes? Why did they allow the presidential vote to be so close?
    It can't be that they were concerned that it wouldn't look real, as your argument is that it doesn't look real.

Again I don't think any of the Trump conspiracy theorists can answer these questions.
    This is just another case of cranks and propagandists finding a nice big technical term that their audience won't understand, but will use as a buzzword.

• Advertisement

Was wondering if the Benford's Law claim would come up. Here's a simple dimissal.

EDIT: I actually give this guy my money on Patreon as it happens so I already watched his video, in case you're wondering if I had time to watch it since you posted. :pac: The fact that these guys are using unsuitable tools (and unsuitable in a way that's stated near the start of any explanation of it) makes me even less inclined to watch a 1 hour + video on Twitter.
    Also I'm currently doing a Masters which has a large data manipulation/analysis element so I'm gonna make a wild assumption that a lot of what else they're doing is over-fitting data. It's fun to show correlations between things that have no reason to exist.

No idea what any of it means to be honest can barely add and subtract
    more interested if the Dems take up his offer to check his claims

Baris Account reinstated
    cant have been lies and disinformation so

No idea what any of it means to be honest can barely add and subtract
    more interested if the Dems take up his offer to check his claims

Why would they? All it would do is give more oxygen to it.
    I'll make this simple for you. With huge datasets you can find "patterns" to suit anything you want to say by cherry-picking and over-fitting.
    The Benford's law one has been debunked in a video really designed for teenagers.
    Here's a fun site. https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Strange this is in conspiracy theories, can we have a thread on how Joe Biden is the most popular candidate America has ever had? As that sounds like a real conspiracy theory right there.

Okay, so you are suggesting Biden didn't get 77 million votes and that there's some conspiracy?

HUGE: Analysis Finds Over 10,000 Dead People Returned Mail-In Ballots in Michigan

And here's a fact-check of that claim

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/08/fact-check-false-claim-14-k-dead-people-voted-michigan/6201900002/
    The claim that 14,000 dead people in Wayne County, Michigan, voted in the 2020 election is FALSE, based on our research. The list has been investigated and it was found that some individuals on the list were either still alive, or not living in Michigan. Other examples cited were the result of date of birth errors. Ballots cast by dead people in Michigan are rejected and there is no evidence of fraud.

edited my answer I misread your earlier post

Biden has won nothing

They are still counting the final votes, but it's a formality at this stage. There will be recounts, but we know from basic maths and election history that it's highly unlikely for a deficit of e.g. 10k votes to be flipped, and even more unlikely for that to happen across multiple states - the modern vote counting process is pretty vigorous

If you can't grasp this concept (or don't want to) go look up the betting odds for Trump winning the election right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

According to crazy nutters online and corrupt news media

google how presidents are elected (tip news channels dont decide)

And you can ask until our blue in the face not interested in your games
    I can quote you if you like
    on your response to avoiding questions

So is trump a crazy nutter for declaring himself a winner not only this time, but before the electoral college cast their votes last time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yep.

All Trumps legal battles are getting thrown out.

The only single one hes got through is for observers to stand a few feet closer to election counters in Philadelphia.

Thats it. lol.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    Yep.

All Trumps legal battles are getting thrown out.

The only single one hes got through is for observers to stand a few feet closer to election counters in Philadelphia.

Thats it. lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1326974546747027467

Did the courts over step also ?

And zero evidence of fraud there.

You Trump supporters are getting very desperate.

So is trump a crazy nutter for declaring himself a winner not only this time, but before the electoral college cast their votes last time?

LOL
    The crooked hag conceded :D

LOL
    The crooked hag conceded :D
    Lol careful. Mask is slipping there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Screenshot-2020-11-12-at-23-15-10.png

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    They are still counting the final votes, but it's a formality at this stage. There will be recounts, but we know from basic maths and election history that it's highly unlikely for a deficit of e.g. 10k votes to be flipped, and even more unlikely for that to happen across multiple states - the modern vote counting process is pretty vigorous

If you can't grasp this concept (or don't want to) go look up the betting odds for Trump winning the election right now :)

Georgia to audit election, plans full hand recount

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/nov/12/georgia-to-audit-election-plans-full-hand-recount/?news

BREAKING: Michigan GOP state senators demand full audit of 2020 election results

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-michigan-state-senators-demand-full-audit-of-2020-election-results

A full audit is a little more than a recount

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

If you can't grasp this concept (or don't want to) go look up the betting odds for Trump winning the election right now

Its not that. Its the claim that thousands of votes were illegally cast after the day of the election when the results flipped towards Biden. If they were to be overturned then entire States would flip.

I'm not saying its true but I listened to Guilianni and that seemed to be their main line of attack.

A short video for anyone interested

11.11 mins

Fact checkers
    I think ill pass

It’s no wonder that the public has so little faith in the fact-checkers. A 2016 Rasmussen poll found that an astonishing 62% of American voters think the fact-check-ers are biased.

https://www.newsbusters.org/fact-checkers

• Advertisement

Its not that. Its the claim that thousands of votes were illegally cast after the day of the election when the results flipped towards Biden. If they were to be overturned then entire States would flip.

I'm not saying its true but I listened to Guilianni and that seemed to be their main line of attack.

Its why Ted Cruz said its an important legal victory

Did the court overstep the mark by allowing ballots after closing on election day ?

Advertisement