Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

BiggJim wrote: »
    Don't personally have a dog in the race but apparently Biden was recieving votes from people who were long dead, surely that has to raise some concerns.

Sure you don't... Care to provide proof?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Don't personally have a dog in the race but apparently Biden was recieving votes from people who were long dead, surely that has to raise some concerns.

I dont suppose you have a source for that? I only ask because apparently it is a load of old pony that has been debunked many times already. dont you have any new material?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

People did use their dead family member names to cast votes.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/12/23/technology/Pennsylvania-voter-fraud-bartman.amp.html%3f0p19G=0232
    But now, Pennsylvania officials say one of the names held up by the Trump campaign was used to cast a vote in the election.

Here’s the catch: Authorities say the fraudulent vote was cast for Mr. Trump.

This week, Jack Stollsteimer, the district attorney of Delaware County, accused Bruce Bartman of Marple Township, Pa., of illegally voting in place of his deceased mother in the general election.

Shocking isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

"apparently" "many people are saying" "I've heard" etc. Utterly meaningless without something like a link to a verified report of that happening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 149 ✭✭BiggJim

"apparently" "many people are saying" "I've heard" etc. Utterly meaningless without something like a link to a verified report of that happening.

It was all over social media at the time. I'm certainly not going looking for sources at this time of the night. Luckily a poster above has linked it for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

It was all over social media at the time. I'm certainly not going looking for sources at this time of the night. Luckily a poster above has linked it for you.

Well it has to be true.

Well it has to be true.

Obviously I mean somewhat reputable sources not because Billy Bob from Alabama said so.

Obviously I mean somewhat reputable sources not because Billy Bob from Alabama said so.

So you agree that it was Trump supporters and not Biden supporters who used dead peoples ID's to vote? Care to delete or edit you post to acknowledge this?

So you agree that it was Trump supporters and not Biden supporters who used dead peoples ID's to vote? Care to delete or edit you post to acknowledge this?

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,369 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

BiggJim wrote:
    What do you mean?
    These dead people voted for Trump and not Biden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

The link is about the dead voting for Trump not Biden.

What do you mean?

You said

Its been proven that it was in fact trump "recieving votes from people who were long dead"

Are you happy now that your initial "concerns" about Biden recieving votes from dead people is wrong?

The link is about the dead voting for Trump not Biden.

Saw reports of some fella voting for Biden too. Either way it's ridiculous and shouldn't happen.

Saw reports of some fella voting for Biden too. Either way it's ridiculous and shouldn't happen.

So we have proof of Trump recieving votes from dead people

No proof of Biden recieving votes from dead people

But you won't retract your initial statement.

Interesting.....and you say you don't "personally have a dog in the race"? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

What do you mean?

Read the above posts VERY slowly including the links provided, take your time...

Wait, I can hear your greyhound barking!!

So we have proof of Trump recieving votes from dead people

No proof of Biden recieving votes from dead people

But you won't retract your initial statement.

Interesting.....and you say you don't "personally have a dog in the race"? :rolleyes:

No I won't retract my statement, a simple Google search and you'll find evidence of it on both sides.

I really don't have a dog in the race, frankly I think both options are woeful. Trump was woeful and fell through on most of the things he was elected for. Biden has so far proven abysmal and has spend more time pandering to the likes of Cardio B and transexuals than doing anything of note.

No I won't retract my statement, a simple Google search and you'll find evidence of it on both sides.

I really don't have a dog in the race, frankly I think both options are woeful. Trump was woeful and fell through on most of the things he was elected for. Biden has so far proven abysmal and has spend more time pandering to the likes of Cardio B and transexuals than doing anything of note.

Pleased post the evidence of dead people voting for Biden, ill be sitting over here not holding my breath :rolleyes:

Pleased post the evidence of dead people voting for Biden, ill be sitting over here not holding my breath :rolleyes:

I've already told you I won't be wasting time searching for it. If you're so concerned a simple Google search should suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,369 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

BiggJim wrote:
    You have just had a poster quote you and link to an article where it's shown that dead people voted for Trump and not Biden and you are not going to take back your statement?
    BiggJim wrote:
    You really don't have a clue what's going in by the sounds of things. Biden has gotten through a multitude of work already in just three weeks.
    Clearly you haven't a clue what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: if you are going to make statements like you have please provide the sources, telling other people to Google it is not an acceptable method of discussion here.

This is a thread about Election irregularities, not somewhere to vent about either Trump or Biden policies, they have plenty of threads in Current Affairs and Politics for that discussion

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    You have just had a poster quote you and link to an article where it's shown that dead people voted for Trump and not Biden and you are not going to take back your statement?

You really don't have a clue what's going in by the sounds of things. Biden has gotten through a multitude of work already in just three weeks.
    Clearly you haven't a clue what's going on.

Go on name one then?? I'll wait.

Can't post links but here's a piece from a news article "Then there's Linda Kesler of Nicholson, Ga. Linda Kesler died in 2003. Seventeen years later, she was still voting in presidential elections. Edward Skwiot, of Trenton, Ga., spent his life working construction and teaching school. In his spare time, he loved bluegrass music. According to those who knew him, he played multiple instruments and enjoyed jam sessions. When he died five years ago at the age of 82, it seemed like he was gone from this world for good. But no, last week he voted for president and he wasn't the only one"

I've already told you I won't be wasting time searching for it. If you're so concerned a simple Google search should suffice.

Ah another "do your own research" guy :rolleyes:

Amazing how you come in, make a claim and when its shown to be a lie you

A: claim you're right anyway

B: Never ever provide any proof for your unfounded claims.

I showed you evidence, why can't you take 30 seconds to show yours? You will be the first one to ever stick to thier convictions and do it.

Otherwise your just another "im not a Trump fan but" new poster, and believe me, we have seen too many of them.at this stage.

So what's it to be?

Ah another "do your own research" guy :rolleyes:

Amazing how you come in, make a claim and when its shown to be a lie you

A: claim you're right anyway

B: Never ever provide any proof for your unfounded claims.

I showed you evidence, why can't you take 30 seconds to show yours? You will be the first one to ever stick to thier convictions and do it.

Otherwise your just another "im not a Trump fan but" new poster, and believe me, we have seen too many of them.at this stage.

So what's it to be?

If I was a trump fan I'd have no problem admitting it. Despite what your liberal arts college friend have told you, being a fan of him does not make someone a bad person, racist, etc, etc

Can't post links but here's a piece from a news article "Then there's Linda Kesler of Nicholson, Ga. Linda Kesler died in 2003. Seventeen years later, she was still voting in presidential elections. Edward Skwiot, of Trenton, Ga., spent his life working construction and teaching school. In his spare time, he loved bluegrass music. According to those who knew him, he played multiple instruments and enjoyed jam sessions. When he died five years ago at the age of 82, it seemed like he was gone from this world for good. But no, last week he voted for president and he wasn't the only one"

Oh dear me

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/11/14/fox-news-host-tucker-carlson-apologizes-after-falsely-claiming-a-dead-man-voted-in-georgia/amp/
    Mrs. Linda Kesler of Nicholson, Georgia, voted in the election. The only problem? She passed away 17 years ago, in 2003,” the Trump campaign tweeted Wednesday morning. But the Jackson County Board of Elections said she did not cast a ballot in the 2020 election. “Linda Kesler of Nicholson was marked deceased in 2003 and did not vote. Lynda Kesler, who has a different address, birthday, and zip who is entitled to vote—did vote,” the board of elections explained. 

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

"Then there's Linda Kesler of Nicholson, Ga. Linda Kesler died in 2003. Seventeen years later, she was still voting in presidential elections.

first result when you google her name.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-9724944862

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

This all came from Tucker Carlson, who apologised live on air and rowed back on those allegations

https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1328050656293261313?s=19

If I was a trump fan I'd have no problem admitting it. Despite what your liberal arts college friend have told you, being a fan of him does not make someone a bad person, racist, etc, etc

liberal arts college friend?

Oh please please please give an explanation for that line, in fact...how do you see me in your head?

Trigger wrote: »
    This all came from Tucker Carlson, who apologised live on air and rowed back on those allegations

https://twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1328050656293261313?s=19

Congratulations, I don't care. I simply said what was being reported on social media. At the end of the day The US still has a shocking president and has had for the last 16 years.

• Advertisement

Congratulations, I don't care. I simply said what was being reported on social media. At the end of the day The US still has a shocking president and has had for the last 16 years.

:pac:

Next!!!

Advertisement