Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The Nal wrote: »
    No he didn't.

That's how lefties react to reality. No checking, just denial

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Good work Mods on guiding this thread to its rightful location.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Mic 1972 wrote: »
    People still trusting google to verify information? LOL

Do you do any checking of things for yourself?

Or do you just believe anything that those people say?
    How did you pick these people (Crowder, etc.) as people you trust?

Yawn... Why should we believe a right wing loon who often makes unfounded claims? Guy claims something on Twitter doesn't suddenly make him credible. Why isn't he going to relevant authorities with the supposed proof? How did the Trump team not manage to gather this supposed evidence in the months prior to the inauguration?

Why aren't professional journalists checking these things instead of an independent comedian? that's the question you should ask

People still trusting google to verify information? LOL

They went through the individual addresses. :pac: In relation to clerical errors, if you looked at my driving license, it would seem as if my address doesn't exist as they mis spelled the address on their side. Clear fraud by your logic... :eek:
    Why aren't professional journalists checking these things instead of an independent comedian? that's the question you should ask

Cause there's no credible proof of fraud? Suspect that's the most likely reason. Plenty of journalists have debunked such claims in the past but that doesn't suit you more than anything.

• Advertisement

PintOfView wrote: »
    Do you do any checking of things for yourself?

Or do you just believe anything that those people say?
    How did you pick these people (Crowder, etc.) as people you trust?

Check the video. They show addresses and images of such addresses.
    You don't have an argument

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What do you think about the information I posted?

The link you ignored found the specific voters and verified their addresses were clerical errors rather than fraud. This is not unusual.... One of the voters that he failed to track down was also a registered Republican. :pac: So, why do you ignore reality?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

Look, fair enough, you can't be faulted for believing them, I suppose.

I was going to say it's him I blame, although he is a comedian, not a journalist, so perhaps he wasn't expecting to be taken seriously.

Either way it looks like the information they gave out is wrong, or at least there are legitimate reasons for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,385 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Meanwhile more evidence of irregularities has emerged.
    Steven Crowder took the time to verify Biden voters addresses and found out that a lot of them didn't exist.
    Needless to say he was immediately suspended by Twitter for doing a job that should never have been required

What, this one?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/detroit-election-fraud-video-fake-ballot-b1640129.html

Old news and debunked.
    A video that is being widely shared by conservatives on social media, claiming it shows voter fraud in Detroit, is actually footage of a local news cameraman loading his camera and other gear into a vehicle for work.

People who routinely tell lies and engage in fake news, lies and propoganda tend to get banned from social media. He's nothing special.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

People who routinely tell lies and engage in fake news, lies and propoganda tend to get banned from social media. He's nothing special.

Actually, it looks like it's the people who provide factual information that are getting banned

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Actually, it looms like it's the people who provide factual information that are getting banned

no they're not. another lie that you cannot substantiate.

no they're not. another lie that you cannot substantiate.

Cancel culture says hi

Cancel culture says hi

instead of posting nonsense why not substantiate what you said?

Actually, it looks like it's the people who provide factual information that are getting banned

Can you address the new information please?

Factual information, or "alernative" factual information?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No, cranks spreading misinformation and lies are getting banned.
    They just spin this into oppression and victimisation to promote their own bull**** and dupe gullible believers.

It's a marketing strategy.
    You've fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

King Mob wrote: »
    They just spin this into oppression and victimisation to promote their own bull**** and dupe gullible believers.

you keep saying this yet refuse to add any other information. Almost like you have made it up

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Name someone who has "provide factual information" and been banned.

Please show the "factual information" they have provided that got them banned.

• Advertisement

Says the guy who ignored the post that debunked the claims....

King Mob wrote: »

Sounds a bit like Qanon - and if they've been banned, then rightfully so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You're just repeating yourself.

Just because you've been duped by obvious crap and clever marketing doesn't mean it's true.

Just because someone is claiming that they are being banned for exposing the truth doesn't mean that's what they are actually doing.

A lot of good things are happening behind the scenes. What God is doing now is showing the extent of the corruption and evil that has penetrated all sections of society in America. Those at the very top engaged in satanic rituals, child sacrifices and pedophilia who control the US Federal reserve, Bank of International Settlements, fake dishonest CIA controlled media and big tech, music industry and programming through Hollywood and the agendas being pushed through the schools will all be exposed during this harvest that's coming.

We are currently watching this charade of a fake president being presented by the fake media. We are also seeing the agenda's of Satan being pushed whether it is multiple gender confusion, taking God out of society, pushing drugs, open border policy, redefining what marriage is, releasing viruses into the world and the move to a globalist one world government.

However behind all this craziness, God has chosen Trump to come against all this wickedness. In the 2020 election Trump won in one of the biggest landslides with a surplus of 12 million votes. The evil deep state used massive election fraud across the country to stop him becoming president. The American people are seeing every day more and more election fraud being exposed and those in power refusing to do their job and view the massive voter fraud evidence.

The military are fully behind Trump. Looking back to his inaugration speech in Jan 2017 when he said we are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people, 12 military personal came in and stood behind Trump only for that statement. During his time in office he signed legislation changing America from a Corporation controlled by Washington to a Republic controlled by the people, so effectively Biden is now part of a theatre show until these wicked people are arrested.

In 2019, congress passed a law giving the president 60 days official control of the military after leaving office, meaning Trump has official power up to the 20 March. We are also seeing a lot of people currently being arrested for child trafficking around the world which the fake media are not covering. There are many good things happening behind the scenes right now, which the majority of the population don't see, but with God in control we wont have much longer to wait for all this evil to be exposed.

I think we found you

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1366105390920966149

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

March 20th, will a contender emerge to challenge the latest distance for can kicking? To be good at this requires finely honed mental gymnast skills. Not one to be attempted by amateurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Since are left wing friends have bathed them selves in conspiracies about nazi stages today I thought I'd post this little beauty

Make of it what you will I won't be arguing with anyone about it im afraid.

https://twitter.com/SebGorka/status/1366438137287827460?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

This shouldn't need to be said, but just because the hypothetical possibility exists that voting machines could be manipulated doesn't mean that such a scenario occurred.

In my understanding, in the above clip (that is carefully edited) Biden is talking about standardising voting across a national level rather than a state level.

Nothing has changed with regard to technology improvements in 12-13 years.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This shouldn't need to be said, but just because the hypothetical possibility exists that voting machines could be manipulated doesn't mean that such a scenario occurred.

In my understanding, in the above clip (that is carefully edited) Biden is talking about standardising voting across a national level rather than a state level.

Yes, "could be" isn't the same as claiming dead people voted, China hacked it, raids on servers in other countries etc.

• Advertisement

Since are left wing friends have bathed them selves in conspiracies about nazi stages today I thought I'd post this little beauty

Make of it what you will I won't be arguing with anyone about it im afraid.
    Cool, can you provide any proof that they were hacked? Trump had multiple investigations into fraud..... Do you believe election fraud occurred or are you just dropping out of context statements?

Advertisement