Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

we are going to see a lot of evidence being dumped online during April.
    If only they could dump this evidence in a court of law..........

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Posters like OWO make me miss Mysterious :D Would love his take on this!

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

If the new social media platform Frankspeech will be as good as it is hyped up to be, we are going to see a lot of evidence being dumped online during April. All the social media companies such as Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, Google, Wikipedia, LinkedIn and others censored discussion about the 2020 election fraud. This new media platform will be independent of the big tech companies with its own software and servers.

We will see who is behind the suppression of free speech, cancel culture and the attacks on the US election system. They have validated the IP addresses of the computers the communications went to for the vote flipping in the Dominion machines, which are timestamped and they have whistle blowers from Dominion and Smartmatic that will expose what went on.

Once all this evidence starts being released, there is nothing big tech or the fake dishonest media can do to suppress the evidence. So far the courts have refused to look at the evidence and it has being censored online and through the fake mainstream media. This independent platform will be a game changer. Once all this evidence is all brought together and is out in the open, the Supreme court will have no choice but to look at it.

Apart from this, Arizona will be doing a full hand recount of 2.1million ballets, in Fulton County Georgia and Windham County New Hampshire they will be doing a forensic audit, while Wisconsin is the latest state to push for a detailed audit of the November 2020 election. Many good things are happening to expose the fraud and cheating that went on so lets see how long more they can suppress it.

Will the new platform worry at all about people dumping lies on it?

And will all the "evidence" be dumped on April 1st?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Hypothetical question, what will you think if none of the electoral fraud claims turn out to be true. Let's just say Trump literally stood up and said (like Sidney Powell just did) that it was all lies, that no mass fraud took place, how would you cope with that information? would you convince yourself that e.g. Trump was being mind-controlled? or would you just accept it?

Pretty blatant at this stage. Biden had his first press conference yesterday. Compare the current Biden to the real Biden and they look very different. This is all a movie we're watching being played out. Trump will be president, until then it's about waking people up.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭banie01

In support of any of the 60+ cases they took alleging fraud and lost?

There really is a bang of desperation from certain Trump supporting posters isn't there?

OWO is a prime example.
    Believing that magic evidence will appear to refute the election.
    Yet despite Trump having it? He couldn't use it in any of the cases?
    Not one :pac:
    Qanon is nonsense, Trump was and is a failed President who lost both houses and the popular vote.

He made a complete balls of Covid, and rather than accept that people voted for and supported a moron?
    His supporters double down?

It's a study in mass delusion IMO.

The man can barely seem coherent even with a teleprompter, and his supporters think he is a Churchillian Orator....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Imagine having RTDH and Cheerful in on this too!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

The ‘real Biden’ this is gold

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Christy42

Dominion even booked another court date for Sydney to show her evidence off in court. Why she refused when she had all that evidence sitting to one side is beyond me!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

banie01 wrote: »
    Imagine having RTDH and Cheerful in on this too!?!?

it is standard across the whole site not to discuss posters not here to defend themselves

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Its cruel what they're putting that poor man through. Its elder abuse pure and simple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Its cruel what they're putting that poor man through. Its elder abuse pure and simple.

I agree. Letting him gatecrash that wedding and releasing that ridiculous statement on Fauci and Brix are not the actions of people with his best interests at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

completely unfit for the job, he can hardly be there

Mic 1972 wrote: »

Very high approval ratings and a highly successful response to the pandemic. Meanwhile the other guy is pushing conspiracy theories at weddings....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mic 1972 wrote: »

And yet he has a higher approval rating than the previous president, has done more work in four months than the previous president did in four years.

Oh, and he has already saved the US taxpayers millions of dollars by playing ZERO rounds of golf since he took over the office in a landslide victory.

That has to sting huh?

Random memes or a video of Biden stuttering over a word incoming in

Very high approval ratings and a highly successful response to the pandemic.

Its incredible to me how people believe that man is in any way running things.

The poor old fella would struggle to run a bath.

And yet he has a higher approval rating than the previous president, has done more work in four months than the previous president did in four years.

LMAO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Its incredible to me how people believe that man is in any way running things.

The poor old fella would struggle to run a bath.

The real one or the fake one.

LMAO :pac:

The truth stings huh?

The truth stings huh?

You honestly think that man is running the USA?

Have you got a good vague descriptor for who does?

• Advertisement

I guess they've abandoned any claims of an actual conspiracy to rig the election so. :pac:

Have you got a good vague descriptor for who does?

Kamala is the President. Joe has said this recently himself when they reluctantly allowed him out for a press conference (two months into his term).

Then I suppose the rest of the Cabinet and all their advisors etc.

Joe it ain't!

Mind = blown

Yes

And I realise this hurts you

You put all of your eggs in the Trump basket and the orange fool went and stomped all over them.

Now you have to suffer four years of Biden getting things done and showing real MAGA while Trump rants at random strangers weddings.

Keep up the silly "Biden's too old" or "Bidens not in charge" rhetoric though, it really does bring a big old cheesy grin to my face when people post bitter things like that.

Its not bitter and I don't wish to be nasty. I like Joe, he seems like a decent enough old sort.

But the fact that the man can't be let near the cameras without dropping a clanger should be enough for you.

Do you even see the clips of his clangers? There's a new one every time he talks.

Its not bitter and I don't wish to be nasty. I like Joe, he seems like a decent enough old sort.

But the fact that the man can't be let near the cameras without dropping a clanger should be enough for you.

Do you even see the clips of his clangers? There's a new one every time he talks.

Show me one single post, just one...where you criticised Trump for his consistent "clangers" and ill believe that you are sincere, if you can't show me one then it proves (to me) that you are just bitter about Trump losing and can't get over that.

Trump's clangers were because he was a bit mad. Joe's are because he's going senile. I'm not sure which is worse but you seem blinkered Sir.

Trump's clangers were because he was a bit mad. Joe's are because he's going senile. I'm not sure which is worse but you seem blinkered Sir.

Oh look, another baseless claim about Bidens mental health. Any sign of those posts where you slated Trump for his mistakes?

Can we just agree that you are feeling a little bitter that he lost?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: Get back to discussing the irregularities in the election please, or thread will be closed.

Advertisement