Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Christy42

But is it not because circumstances change and because of new developments that the date gets pushed out?

Let's wait until August. We'll know then.

The date will get pushed out again. And again and again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

But is it not because circumstances change and because of new developments that the date gets pushed out?

Let's wait until August. We'll know then.

What do you think could possibly happen? What scenario do you think could take place that Biden gets kicked out and Trump is put back into office?

What do you think could possibly happen? What scenario do you think could take place that Biden gets kicked out and Trump is put back into office?

I don't know. As I say, I don't think Trump will be back in office, but Mike Lindell is certain he will be because of his voter fraud lawsuit. So I'm willing to wait until August to see what the outcome of the lawsuit will be. He's been working on it since the 9th of January.

I don't know. As I say, I don't think Trump will be back in office, but Mike Lindell is certain he will be because of his voter fraud lawsuit. So I'm willing to wait until August to see what the outcome of the lawsuit will be. He's been working on it since the 9th of January.

Mike Lindell I a pillow sales man, what do you think he knows about the law:pac:

Wait all you like, If you're going to believe everything you hear from con men when it comes to this subject then I'm afraid you are in for a very long and disappointing four years ahead of you

Mike Lindell I a pillow sales man, what do you think he knows about the law:pac:

Wait all you like, If you're going to believe everything you hear from con men when it comes to this subject then I'm afraid you are in for a very long and disappointing four years ahead of you

I take it if he's been working on the lawsuit since January that he has a lot of evidence. We'll know more in the next few months.

• Advertisement

Christy42 wrote: »
    The date will get pushed out again. And again and again and again.

Do you not think what One World Order said about Kim Clement's prophecy of there being two US presidents was interesting? God told Kim Clement there would be two presidents. I'm open to that prophecy coming to pass. I'm watching it at the moment and it's incredibly detailed.

August appears to be the definitive date, according to Mike Lindell. I'll keep an open mind until then. If it doesn't happen then I expect Mike Lindell to say he got it wrong. I just think the best approach is to keep an open mind. If Mike Lindell says he has a lot of evidence then it should be examined.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

I take it if he's been working on the lawsuit since January that he has a lot of evidence. We'll know more in the next few months.

He has also presented “evidence” in the past. Didn’t go anywhere.
    The only thing I’m waiting on that involves him is the lawsuit from Dominion. Hope he gets taken to the cleaners.

And I see you take prophecies seriously. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,421 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Do you not think what One World Order said about Kim Clement's prophecy of there being two US presidents was interesting? God told Kim Clement there would be two presidents. I'm open to that prophecy coming to pass. I'm watching it at the moment and it's incredibly detailed.

August appears to be the definitive date, according to Mike Lindell. I'll keep an open mind until then. If it doesn't happen then I expect Mike Lindell to say he got it wrong. I just think the best approach is to keep an open mind. If Mike Lindell says he has a lot of evidence then it should be examined.

well if god told them then it must be true. JFC. OWO has predicted several definitive dates already and nothing has happened. But THIS is the right date, yessireee

I don't think Trump will return to office, but Mike Lindell seems to be pretty certain he will in August, so isn't the best thing to do to wait until August and see what happens?

David Icke thinks the world is run by reptilians and says he's researched it lots. And isn't the best thing to wait to see if it is?

There are people who have "evidence" that the earth is flat, they have researched this for years. Do you believe the earth is flat? If not why not?

• Advertisement

I'm just saying that I think in general the best approach to take is to have an open mind. Hear the person out, examine the evidence, and then decide whether it's strong or weak.

I don't know enough about flat earth to be able to comment on it, but I would be open to reading the evidence people claim to have for their hypothesis.

I'm just saying that I think in general the best approach to take is to have an open mind. Hear the person out, examine the evidence, and then decide whether it's strong or weak.

I don't know enough about flat earth to be able to comment on it, but I would be open to reading the evidence people claim to have for their hypothesis.
    The thing is, the man you're referring to has actively pushed nonsense for ages so it's not gonna suddenly become credible. It's like hearing Alex Jones out when he tends to always be lying..

well if god told them then it must be true. JFC. OWO has predicted several definitive dates already and nothing has happened. But THIS is the right date, yessireee

I can't comment on previous predictions, but let's see what happens with Mike Lindell's August prediction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I can't comment on previous predictions, but let's see what happens with Mike Lindell's August prediction.
    Mike Lindell is full of sh1t. Not gonna happen at all

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

The thing is, the man you're referring to has actively pushed nonsense for ages so it's not gonna suddenly become credible. It's like hearing Alex Jones out when he tends to always be lying..

I agree. I'm not expecting much, but if he's been working on the lawsuit since January then there's no harm in examining the evidence. I take it he realised he needed stronger evidence and that that's what he's been working on since January. If nothing happens in August then I'll be the first to acknowledge that Mike Lindell was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

If you don't mind me asking what is your process for examining evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Reading the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

salmocab wrote: »
    Reading the internet

To be fair that's where most people get their information these days. The key question is, where on the internet

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant examined in a court of law.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant examined in a court of law.

I suspect you’re going to be sorely disappointed if you think any of this will be heard in a court of law

• Advertisement

To be fair that's where most people get their information these days. The key question is, where on the internet

Yes but you said examining the evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 40,421 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

yeah but not so open that your brain falls out of your ear.

salmocab wrote: »
    I suspect you’re going to be sorely disappointed if you think any of this will be heard in a court of law

I don't care whether it is or not. That's for the courts to decide. I agree with you that the chances are slim that it will be heard in a court of law.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

You say the prophecy is incredibly detailed,
    Can you put the details of the prophecy up here, or link to them?

On what basis is Mike Lindell saying it will be August?
    Is he also going by a prophecy, or is it some other logic?

I don't care whether it is or not. That's for the courts to decide. I agree with you that the chances are slim that it will be heard in a court of law.

No no no, the chances of the earth being flat are "slim"

The chances of this getting to court are practically non existent!

PintOfView wrote: »
    You say the prophecy is incredibly detailed,
    Can you put the details of the prophecy up here, or link to them?

On what basis is Mike Lindell saying it will be August?
    Is he also going by a prophecy, or is it some other logic?

I mean God revealed many different things to Kim Clement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8Mr0kylwc

I don't know. I just read that he said Trump would be back in office in August. I don't know Mike Lindell chose August.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Who is this Kim Clement woman anyway? :confused:

I mean God revealed many different things to Kim Clement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8Mr0kylwc

I don't know. I just read that he said Trump would be back in office in August. I don't know Mike Lindell chose August.

You write the first sentence like it’s fact for some reason

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Who is this Kim Clement woman anyway? :confused:

A South African pastor who died several years ago.

• Advertisement

A South African pastor who died several years ago.

So one of many priests and preachers pushing hokum...

Advertisement