Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

Haha.. yeah.. the most popular politician in history..

Yeah..

That election was rigged lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yeah..

are you not counting the other guy who got 10M more votes than him? Or hilary clinton who got millions more votes than him as well? did you forget those two?

We all remember the obviously visible huge Biden support..

you mean the mass rallies during a pandemic held by trump that caused deaths? Only an idiot could think they were a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yeah..

And yet we still see zero, absolutely ZERO evidence for this ridiculous claim :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah..

Cool, but you still haven't provided any proof of that... The only person I saw trying to rig an election was Trump.

https://images.app.goo.gl/TKCyBDoxmwQKeSPZ8

Of course, it doesn't matter what I post because you will all, instead of going, "actually that is odd, that needs to be explained", just roar abuse and repeat whatever stupid justification of it you saw online, because you're too invested in trump losing rather than finding out what actually happened..

you're still flogging that dead horse? can't doubt your commitment to nonsense I suppose.

Why is the opinion of an Australian politician relevant? He actively denies climate change so I wouldn't have huge confidence in his statistical predictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yeah..

You might find that "Haha I can't believe it, no way that happened" is not actually evidence.

Strangely enough, repeating it doesn't make it evidence either. Likewise repeating that "the election was rigged lads" doesn't make it rigged.

It's amazing this has to be explained to what I presume are adults..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Well the polls suggested he’d win so yes we do. I think you may be confusing people in an arena chanting with people voting.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

salmocab wrote: »
    Well the polls suggested he’d win so yes we do. I think you may be confusing people in an arena chanting with people voting.

Ah come on now. If 10-15000 people at a rally from a state electorate of millions isn't a clear indication that Trump had 90% support then I don't know what is..........

Ah come on now. If 10-15000 people at a rally from a state electorate of millions isn't a clear indication that Trump had 90% support then I don't know what is..........

I always found it odd that him doing these rallies was taken as a good thing by his supporters but the reality is that anyone that would go to one of these rallies was almost certain to vote for him anyway so was close to wasted effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Christy42

salmocab wrote: »
    I always found it odd that him doing these rallies was taken as a good thing by his supporters but the reality is that anyone that would go to one of these rallies was almost certain to vote for him anyway so was close to wasted effort.

They get people talking in the area. Helps make people feel "seen" to have politicians in their area whether or not they turn out. So while they may have supported him anyway it helps drive up interest and get voter turnout. Otherwise people could forget or miss it if they have a busy day or just not be bothered. He isn't the first to have rallies and they do do them for a reason.

However a turnout at a rally shouldn't really be considered evidence of support in a community. It is an obviously biased sample and tends to not reach the levels that would make a difference in a vote in the vast majority of states.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Of course, it doesn't matter what I post because you will all, instead of going, "actually that is odd, that needs to be explained", just roar abuse and repeat whatever stupid justification of it you saw online, because you're too invested in trump losing rather than finding out what actually happened..

Is this supposed to be evidence of voter fraud or are you trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Christy42 wrote: »
    They get people talking in the area. Helps make people feel "seen" to have politicians in their area whether or not they turn out. So while they may have supported him anyway it helps drive up interest and get voter turnout. Otherwise people could forget or miss it if they have a busy day or just not be bothered. He isn't the first to have rallies and they do do them for a reason.

However a turnout at a rally shouldn't really be considered evidence of support in a community. It is an obviously biased sample and tends to not reach the levels that would make a difference in a vote in the vast majority of states.

Also more people to forget to de-select the recurring donations button.

Christy42 wrote: »

Sorry to be clear I was really talking about his rallies, they weren’t run of the mill political rallies, they were a vanity project with nothing but chanting and empty rhetoric. I get why they are normally used although I suspect they aren’t as important as politicians and their advisers think. Biden won well enough without doing them as I think in general swing voters are unlikely to go in for style over substance as I suspect they are more likely to look at what someone actually offers.

The bolded is the victim card.

If you actually read your link it contains context (the below)
    https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/nov/05/joe-hockey-and-george-christensen-back-unfounded-claims-about-biden-comeback

I suggest reading that. For example:
    "Hockey attempted to support the unfounded claim by noting that in Washington DC “some people got two ballot papers … and of course, last night, in Washington DC, 93% of the city voted for Joe Biden”.

He said the margin was “hard to believe” because his best booth in the seat of North Sydney had delivered him 83% of the vote.

In fact, Biden’s win of 93% of the vote is consistent with results in the District of Columbia which strongly backed the Democratic candidate in the 2016 election by 91%, in 2012 (91%) and 2008 (92%)."

The facts contradict Hockey's incredulity.

TLDR; your own link is explained within your link

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Why is the opinion of an Australian politician relevant? He actively denies climate change so I wouldn't have huge confidence in his statistical predictions.

it's a fact, not an opinion.
    it's a straight out graph showing raw data
    The evidence is right there

Mic 1972 wrote: »

No, it's an unfounded opinion as explained here
    https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/viral-image/no-these-fivethirtyeight-graphs-dont-prove-voter-f/?fbclid=IwAR3x2s7kxIyER1xr37mbNPnArEvozskuvs1wlA2gJGrvf1jJtE1Db8ezMEk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Trump lost Philadelphia again the other day btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No

No

And another No.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/nov/05/joe-hockey-and-george-christensen-back-unfounded-claims-about-biden-comeback
    Well, a quick glance at the article the image comes from and the jumps are easily explained as jumps as a result of batches of counts being released.. So not exactly statistically impossible as you and Oz politician think...

Well, a quick glance at the article the image comes from and the jumps are easily explained as jumps as a result of batches of counts being released.. So not exactly statistically impossible as you and Oz politician think...

Just enough to push him ahead!!..

That was convenient..

That was convenient..

Uh yes, they are batches of votes. Some counties or cities vote over 90% for one candidate. If you look earlier in the graph, likewise you'll see Trump "suddenly" jumped ahead of Biden.

That was convenient..

Well since postal votes weren't allowed to be counted until polls closed in many states it was unsurprising. In fact, it was a pretty known possiblity for months in advance...

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Interesting to see events unfolding in this world. Appears now the alliance of countries combatting the Global Satanic Cabal are getting the upper hand. The grounding of the Evergreen ship was a major turning point in this ongoing covert war. This was a monster of a ship carrying a weight of 30,000 containers that was forced into the narrowest point in the Seuz canal, which they said was caused by a gust of wind. They were planning this global pandemic for years, using the media to push the spirit of fear and force people to give up their freedoms. The next stage was to use weather manipulation technology, which they have being developing for the last 30 years and was being transported from the Chinese Communist Party. Pushing this climate change agenda through the fake mainstream media, this would have forced the worlds population to give up its remaining freedoms.

With Trump out of power, more and more people are waking up to the evil currently in power in America. People are seeing fist hand how they are trying to completely dismantle the USA, from the unrestricted inflow of people at the borders, more lockdowns in blue states, forced vaccinations, vaccine passports, reopening the the channels for the flow of drugs into America, letting hardened criminals out of prisons because of Covid, forced business shut downs, injecting trillions into the system and using the media to create race wars and chaos.

A second Trump presidency would have turned the tables upside down on the Global Satanic Cabal, doing away with their debt based fiat currency system and exposing their crimes such as funding terrorism, child trafficking, pedophilia and so much of the evil that happens in this world.

All roads currently lead to the US military. They have reviewed all the evidence from the 2020 US election and know about the fraud. They took an oath to protect the US constitution against enemies both domestic and foreign and they support Trump as the real president.

A lot of what the deep state has being getting away with for a very long time is now more out in the open. I watched the Tulsa conference last week, which was conducted in an auditorium of 5,000 people that was streamed to millions around the world. Jim Caviezel who played Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ spoke about child trafficking and Adrenochrome. Lin Wood spoke about it too, how they sacrifice children to worship Satan. Trump does not like the child sex trafficking, he does not like the Illuminati and he does not like satanic worship and that is why they had to get rid of him at all costs.

This is a battle between good and evil. When the full horrors of what they have being getting away with is exposed to the world, it will be the second harvest, also known as the great awaking. Those people that have put their trust in the world and many of them have mocked God will find out he is real. They will also find out Satan is real and those working for him will be revealed. Exposing the 2020 election fraud is the first step and the forensic audits such as that currently happening in Arizona will help this. The fake mainstream media is all the Global Satanic Cabal have left. Once all this comes out in the open, I don't expect rioting in the US when Trump is put back as President. All those that have being attacking him for the last 5 years will be too ashamed having seeing what he and his family have been up against.

It's been ages since we've had a good satanic cabal? Guessing you were claiming Obama was the antichrist back in the day too?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Interesting to see events unfolding in this world. Appears now the alliance of countries combatting the Global Satanic Cabal are getting the upper hand. The grounding of the Evergreen ship was a major turning point in this ongoing covert war. This was a monster of a ship carrying a weight of 30,000 containers that was forced into the narrowest point in the Seuz canal, which they said was caused by a gust of wind. They were planning this global pandemic for years, using the media to push the spirit of fear and force people to give up their freedoms. The next stage was to use weather manipulation technology, which they have being developing for the last 30 years and was being transported from the Chinese Communist Party. Pushing this climate change agenda through the fake mainstream media, this would have forced the worlds population to give up its remaining freedoms.

With Trump out of power, more and more people are waking up to the evil currently in power in America. People are seeing fist hand how they are trying to completely dismantle the USA, from the unrestricted inflow of people at the borders, more lockdowns in blue states, forced vaccinations, vaccine passports, reopening the the channels for the flow of drugs into America, letting hardened criminals out of prisons because of Covid, forced business shut downs, injecting trillions into the system and using the media to create race wars and chaos.

A second Trump presidency would have turned the tables upside down on the Global Satanic Cabal, doing away with their debt based fiat currency system and exposing their crimes such as funding terrorism, child trafficking, pedophilia and so much of the evil that happens in this world.

All roads currently lead to the US military. They have reviewed all the evidence from the 2020 US election and know about the fraud. They took an oath to protect the US constitution against enemies both domestic and foreign and they support Trump as the real president.

A lot of what the deep state has being getting away with for a very long time is now more out in the open. I watched the Tulsa conference last week, which was conducted in an auditorium of 5,000 people that was streamed to millions around the world. Jim Caviezel who played Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ spoke about child trafficking and Adrenochrome. Lin Wood spoke about it too, how they sacrifice children to worship Satan. Trump does not like the child sex trafficking, he does not like the Illuminati and he does not like satanic worship and that is why they had to get rid of him at all costs.

This is a battle between good and evil. When the full horrors of what they have being getting away with is exposed to the world, it will be the second harvest, also known as the great awaking. Those people that have put their trust in the world and many of them have mocked God will find out he is real. They will also find out Satan is real and those working for him will be revealed. Exposing the 2020 election fraud is the first step and the forensic audits such as that currently happening in Arizona will help this. The fake mainstream media is all the Global Satanic Cabal have left. Once all this comes out in the open, I don't expect rioting in the US when Trump is put back as President. All those that have being attacking him for the last 5 years will be too ashamed having seeing what he and his family have been up against.
    All waffle and nonsense.

Why do you expect anyone to take you seriously after your previous predictions were completely wrong?
    Why did you run away and ignore the fact that your previous predications were wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Hold a sec. why are you bull****ting? You previously said that trump was still in power, now you are saying that he is out of power.

Advertisement