Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

The democrats do seem to be somewhat concerned about the audit in Arizona..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The democrats do seem to be somewhat concerned about the audit in Arizona..

Where do you see this concern?

They sent 73 lawyers and tried to sue to stop it..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Just to be absolutely clear a ship getting stuck in a canal is related to a satanic cult? Wonder will the insurers pay out when this comes out.

They sent 73 lawyers and tried to sue to stop it..

You didn’t quote your source. My question was straight forward. Stop bluffing and reading crap on Facebook and random crap websites. They are the only place that appear to have the 73 lawyer claim. The Democrats won’t pay $1m to pause the audit. They are letting it continue.

• Advertisement

salmocab wrote: »
    Just to be absolutely clear a ship getting stuck in a canal is related to a satanic cult? Wonder will the insurers pay out when this comes out.

Hmmm. Depends. Not if is an act of god because he failed to stop the satanic cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

#TeamLucifer

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Interesting to see events unfolding in this world. Appears now the alliance of countries combatting the Global Satanic Cabal are getting the upper hand. The grounding of the Evergreen ship was a major turning point in this ongoing covert war. This was a monster of a ship carrying a weight of 30,000 containers that was forced into the narrowest point in the Seuz canal, which they said was caused by a gust of wind. They were planning this global pandemic for years, using the media to push the spirit of fear and force people to give up their freedoms. The next stage was to use weather manipulation technology, which they have being developing for the last 30 years and was being transported from the Chinese Communist Party. Pushing this climate change agenda through the fake mainstream media, this would have forced the worlds population to give up its remaining freedoms.

With Trump out of power, more and more people are waking up to the evil currently in power in America. People are seeing fist hand how they are trying to completely dismantle the USA, from the unrestricted inflow of people at the borders, more lockdowns in blue states, forced vaccinations, vaccine passports, reopening the the channels for the flow of drugs into America, letting hardened criminals out of prisons because of Covid, forced business shut downs, injecting trillions into the system and using the media to create race wars and chaos.

A second Trump presidency would have turned the tables upside down on the Global Satanic Cabal, doing away with their debt based fiat currency system and exposing their crimes such as funding terrorism, child trafficking, pedophilia and so much of the evil that happens in this world.

All roads currently lead to the US military. They have reviewed all the evidence from the 2020 US election and know about the fraud. They took an oath to protect the US constitution against enemies both domestic and foreign and they support Trump as the real president.

A lot of what the deep state has being getting away with for a very long time is now more out in the open. I watched the Tulsa conference last week, which was conducted in an auditorium of 5,000 people that was streamed to millions around the world. Jim Caviezel who played Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ spoke about child trafficking and Adrenochrome. Lin Wood spoke about it too, how they sacrifice children to worship Satan. Trump does not like the child sex trafficking, he does not like the Illuminati and he does not like satanic worship and that is why they had to get rid of him at all costs.

This is a battle between good and evil. When the full horrors of what they have being getting away with is exposed to the world, it will be the second harvest, also known as the great awaking. Those people that have put their trust in the world and many of them have mocked God will find out he is real. They will also find out Satan is real and those working for him will be revealed. Exposing the 2020 election fraud is the first step and the forensic audits such as that currently happening in Arizona will help this. The fake mainstream media is all the Global Satanic Cabal have left. Once all this comes out in the open, I don't expect rioting in the US when Trump is put back as President. All those that have being attacking him for the last 5 years will be too ashamed having seeing what he and his family have been up against.

The next time someone whinges about this subject being here in the CT forum they should just be pointed to this post as an explanation as to why.

I reckon O.W.O is a king mob sock puppet account..

Refusing to answer questions? Dump crap and go?

What’s your source for the 73 lawyers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

As always, it seems your reckoning is completely without evidence or reason and it's completely wrong.

I don't need to pretend to be a conspiracy theorist to have one provide ridiculous, embarrassing claims.
    They've a tendency to do that all by themselves.

So why do you not believe in One World Order's conspiracy theory?
    What distinguishes it from the conspiracy claims you've made about election fraud?
    One difference I see is that at least he has the spine to make clear claims that might turn out to be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Christy42

King Mob wrote: »
    As always, it seems your reckoning is completely without evidence or reason and it's completely wrong.

I don't need to pretend to be a conspiracy theorist to have one provide ridiculous, embarrassing claims.

What distinguishes it from the conspiracy claims you've made about election fraud?
    One difference I see is that at least he has the spine to make clear claims that might turn out to be wrong.

I mean it is obvious nonsense. Talking about a boat forced through the narrowest point in the Suez canal. Yeah, that is largely how the canal is crossed alright.

Also discussing someone who was really good friends with a child trafficker as against child trafficker. Like super good friends.

Ah yes weather manipulation technology. Obviously nothing to do with all the gases we have been pumping into the atmosphere. They have been faking the weather and brought a freeze over to Texas. May as well have said a unicorn did it.

Refusing to answer questions? Dump crap and go?

What’s your source for the 73 lawyers?

I think it was actually a former president whose name shall not be spoken mentioned the 73 lawyers..

I think it was actually a former president whose name shall not be spoken mentioned the 73 lawyers..

So you know this ex-president personally? Give us a link and stop the nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

I reckon CQD is bringing unwanted mod attention to themselves.

There are correct channels to bring these concerns through. Report it, or PM a mod.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod

I reckon CQD is bringing unwanted mod attention to themselves.

There are correct channels to bring these concerns through. Report it, or PM a mod.

Sorry..it was a joke..

But he is providing a very extreme conspiracy theorist angle that is providing many on the thread with a very convenient strawman..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Sorry..it was a joke..

But he is providing a very extreme conspiracy theorist angle that is providing many on the thread with a very convenient strawman..
    And I'm sure there's other conspiracy theorists who would say that about your beliefs and tactics too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Trust him, he’s on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,421 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

King Mob wrote: »

Might?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

I’m sure there’s another silly story involving a big boat that he believes in.

• Advertisement

I’m sure there’s another silly story involving a bug boat that he believes in.

Probably getting confused with this one from April 1st: https://www.thejournal.ie/royal-canal-5398143-Apr2021/?amp=1/

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭2 fast

Interesting to see events unfolding in this world. Appears now the alliance of countries combatting the Global Satanic Cabal are getting the upper hand. The grounding of the Evergreen ship was a major turning point in this ongoing covert war. This was a monster of a ship carrying a weight of 30,000 containers that was forced into the narrowest point in the Seuz canal, which they said was caused by a gust of wind. They were planning this global pandemic for years, using the media to push the spirit of fear and force people to give up their freedoms. The next stage was to use weather manipulation technology, which they have being developing for the last 30 years and was being transported from the Chinese Communist Party. Pushing this climate change agenda through the fake mainstream media, this would have forced the worlds population to give up its remaining freedoms.

With Trump out of power, more and more people are waking up to the evil currently in power in America. People are seeing fist hand how they are trying to completely dismantle the USA, from the unrestricted inflow of people at the borders, more lockdowns in blue states, forced vaccinations, vaccine passports, reopening the the channels for the flow of drugs into America, letting hardened criminals out of prisons because of Covid, forced business shut downs, injecting trillions into the system and using the media to create race wars and chaos.

A second Trump presidency would have turned the tables upside down on the Global Satanic Cabal, doing away with their debt based fiat currency system and exposing their crimes such as funding terrorism, child trafficking, pedophilia and so much of the evil that happens in this world.

All roads currently lead to the US military. They have reviewed all the evidence from the 2020 US election and know about the fraud. They took an oath to protect the US constitution against enemies both domestic and foreign and they support Trump as the real president.

A lot of what the deep state has being getting away with for a very long time is now more out in the open. I watched the Tulsa conference last week, which was conducted in an auditorium of 5,000 people that was streamed to millions around the world. Jim Caviezel who played Jesus Christ in The Passion of the Christ spoke about child trafficking and Adrenochrome. Lin Wood spoke about it too, how they sacrifice children to worship Satan. Trump does not like the child sex trafficking, he does not like the Illuminati and he does not like satanic worship and that is why they had to get rid of him at all costs.

This is a battle between good and evil. When the full horrors of what they have being getting away with is exposed to the world, it will be the second harvest, also known as the great awaking. Those people that have put their trust in the world and many of them have mocked God will find out he is real. They will also find out Satan is real and those working for him will be revealed. Exposing the 2020 election fraud is the first step and the forensic audits such as that currently happening in Arizona will help this. The fake mainstream media is all the Global Satanic Cabal have left. Once all this comes out in the open, I don't expect rioting in the US when Trump is put back as President. All those that have being attacking him for the last 5 years will be too ashamed having seeing what he and his family have been up against.

🀣🀣🀣🀣 I needed a good laugh this morning!
    If trump is our saviour God helps us all!

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Turns out Trump and the US military put a secret watermark on the voting ballots and those counting the votes in Arizona are being forced to check the watermarks to ensure there are no fake ballots.

They have also seized all mail in ballots and the voting machines to do a forensic audit on all the 2.1 million ballots. Now other states are looking into doing forensic audits. While over on MSNBC Rachel Maddow is having a melt down. You gotta love Trump, he has the intelligence and the balls to bring down their whole evil empire.

Definitely a troll..

Turns out Trump and the US military put a secret watermark on the voting ballots and those counting the votes in Arizona are being forced to check the watermarks to ensure there are no fake ballots.

They have also seized all mail in ballots and the voting machines to do a forensic audit on all the 2.1 million ballots. Now other states are looking into doing forensic audits. While over on MSNBC Rachel Maddow is having a melt down. You gotta love Trump, he has the intelligence and the balls to bring down their whole evil empire.
    This debunked story from last year? :pac: God, you're falling behind.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/10/fact-check-false-qanon-claim-trump-watermarked-mail-ballots/6226310002/

Definitely a troll..

He’s really not, he’s just fallen into a black hole of internet nonsense.

salmocab wrote: »
    He’s really not, he’s just fallen into a black hole of internet nonsense.

Nah.. he's trolling the lot of ye winding ye up..

(Sorry OWO..it was fair funny at times.. especially when they all went mad on the dates you dropped..)

He’s not winding me up, I like most others are laughing at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

It looks like you are either being completely duped by stuff you are watching,
    or else you are knowingly pushing false and misleading information (ie. simply lies)?
    It might be good for you to figure out which it is!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,421 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

(Sorry OWO..it was fair funny at times.. especially when they all went mad on the dates you dropped..)

I presume by "went all mad" you mean "mocked relentlessly"?

Advertisement