Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    In a joint statement US election officials have just stated that the election was "most secure in US history"
    https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

Fox news has even warned viewers that Trump's election claims are false, of course Trump is now turning on the station, which has been his mouthpiece. Apparently this is the hill he's chosen to die on.

China have just sent their congrats to Biden, who is currently on (projected) 290, and highly likely a total of 306 once Georgia is called.

So the CISA, China and Fox News are all part of the conspiracy now too I suppose.

All media outlets around the world.
    All Democrats.
    All the government leaders who've congratulated Biden.
    The judges who've already ruled against some of Trump's bull**** lawsuits.
    All the counters in the election
    All the agencies behind the counting.

Missing anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

King Mob wrote: »
    And this is based on...?

Do you agree with Trumps claim that 2.7 million of his votes were made to vanish? And that the rest of Biden's lead is the result of fraud?
    What evidence did he present that convinced you specifically?

Also, what if the unthinkable has happened and Donald Trump actually lied and made false unsupported claims to benefit himself.
    Do you think that's a bad thing? Or is that dishonestly and wrong doing acceptable?

It's only an observation I never suggested that I had fact's to back up my post.
    Nor do I need to.

I don't agree with Trump, because he didn't say anything to me so as to have a disagreement.

Now if we start a circular discussion just because you have taken my post and told me how I'm supposed to think rather than giving me the right to observe.
    Then my post is valid in its own contradiction..
    You've proven my point of view.

My post as an observation, should be left there as an observation, I didn't suggest that I have fact's to back it up.

We all know how dishonest and narcissistic DonaldTtrump is, he's the most popular person on the planet.
    All for the wrong reasons

CountNjord wrote: »
    It's only an observation I never suggested that I had fact's to back up my post.
    Nor do I need to.
    Ok. Why do you believe that your "observation" is accurate, likely or plausible?
    How is your "observation" different from pure fantasy?
    I don't agree with Trump,
    Ok. So he was lying about voter fraud. Great.
    Now if we start a circular discussion just because you have taken my post and told me how I'm supposed to think rather than giving me the right to observe.
    Then my post is valid in its own contradiction..
    You've proven my point of view.
    None of this makes any sense I'm afraid.
    I did not such thing.

Ok. Why do you believe that your "observation" is accurate, likely or plausible?
    How is your "observation" different from pure fantasy?

Ok. So he was lying about voter fraud. Great.

None of this makes any sense I'm afraid.
    I did not such thing.

It's okay I think we're reading from different hymn sheet's.
    You're a debater I'm an observer.
    Was never good for understanding people who suggest that I'm living in fantasy world lol my observations are plausible or accurate.

That kind of conversation only lead's to frustrating explaining until one of us gets carded for going off topic or off on personal tangents because one of us are in it for being right rather than just accepting the other has the right to to be wrong.

Anyhow my observation isn't important.

I'n a nutshell if the democrats felt there was something wrong with the count, it's their right to investigate.

I don't believe the media, you'll hear all kinds of stories and legends etc

So if I start looking for proof to validate my opinion,I'll be trawling sites posting up links, you'll read them and say nope.

I'll go back and find ten articles each and every one contradicting each other with supposedly solid fact's and we'll be going around in circles for the pure ****s and giggles of the entertainment of the rest of the readers here.

It's okay I think we're reading from different hymn sheet's.
    You're a debater I'm an observer.
    Was never good for understanding people who suggest that I'm living in fantasy world lol my observations are plausible or accurate.

That kind of conversation only lead's to frustrating explaining until one of us gets carded for going off topic or off on personal tangents because one of us are in it for being right rather than just accepting the other has the right to to be wrong.

Anyhow my observation isn't important.

I'n a nutshell if the democrats felt there was something wrong with the count, it's their right to investigate.

I don't believe the media, you'll hear all kinds of stories and legends etc

So if I start looking for proof to validate my opinion,I'll be trawling sites posting up links, you'll read them and say nope.

I'll go back and find ten articles each and every one contradicting each other with supposedly solid fact's and we'll be going around in circles for the pure ****s and giggles of the entertainment of the rest of the readers here.
    This is mostly empty rambling I'm afraid.

Your observation isn't any different from fantasy.
    You might as well be claiming Trump's a lizard person.

• Advertisement

This is mostly empty rambling I'm afraid.

Your observation isn't any different from fantasy.
    You might as well be claiming Trump's a lizard person.

Look King Mob, you've already decided that you're right, and I've observed that.
    So take your opinion and keep it.
    As I'll enjoy my fantasy about Your suggestion that Trump's a Lizard King...

He's not the only reptilian in politics, there's two dinasaurs up for the mantle, so let's sit back and enjoy the show :)

Look King Mob, you've already decided that you're right, and I've observed that.
    Again, you could just explain why you think your "observation" is accurate.

But I think it's clear that you don't actually have a good reason to think it is.
    It's no different from making things up.

This makes it not "observation" but "creative writing".
    You can try hiding that with wise and enlightened sounding waffle, but that's not actually going to help you sound very convincing or credible.

Again, you could just explain why you think your "observation" is accurate.

But I think it's clear that you don't actually have a good reason to think it is.
    It's no different from making things up.

This makes it not "observation" but "creative writing".
    You can try hiding that with wise and enlightened sounding waffle, but that's not actually going to help you sound very convincing or credible.

Thanks I'll stick to creative writing and stay out of politics.
    I don't like these discussions amyhow.
    I'm not the best of debaters and creative writing would suit me better.

No harm in our discussion, at least a conclusion for me to realise I'm better off away from politics and immerse myself in fantasy suit's me better.

Thanks for pointing out the creative writing , maybe a satire political forum would be great fun...

You're here longer than I, would you think a sub forum for political satire and fantasy would be a good idea ???

I find it very odd how many people like to flounce in here, make a claim, then declare they aren't here for discussion and don't have to answer any questions before vanishing again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

In a joint statement US election officials have just stated that the election was "most secure in US history"
    https://www.cisa.gov/news/2020/11/12/joint-statement-elections-infrastructure-government-coordinating-council-election

Fox news has even warned viewers that Trump's election claims are false, of course Trump is now turning on the station, which has been his mouthpiece. Apparently this is the hill he's chosen to die on.

China have just sent their congrats to Biden, who is currently on (projected) 290, and highly likely a total of 306 once Georgia is called.

From your link

. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=6000+vote+glitch&t=brave&ia=web

Glitch or feature time will tell

China says Biden won :eek:

• Advertisement

I find it very odd how many people like to flounce in here, make a claim, then declare they aren't here for discussion and don't have to answer any questions before vanishing again.

You're totally off your chuck, and deeply imbedded in American politics

I made an observation and said I've no fact's to back up my observation.

Then you go down the road of obsessively trying to bait me into a discussion of which I openly admitted I was having a personal observation and had no fact's.

Bíodh ciall agat!

Ah, there it is.

There what is ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    There what is ?

You not sitting on the fence for once. You support Trump, and the whole "crooked" Hillary thing, correct?

Or you prefer to stay on that fence? ;)

You're totally off your chuck, and deeply imbedded in American politics

I made an observation and said I've no fact's to back up my observation.

Then you go down the road of obsessively trying to bait me into a discussion of which I openly admitted I was having a personal observation and had no fact's.

Bíodh ciall agat!

:)

Welcome to the CT forum.

You not sitting on the fence for once. You support Trump, and the whole "crooked" Hillary thing, correct?

Or you prefer to stay on that fence? ;)

LOL she was a crook before trump ever brought it up

probably best for another thread but have a look

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBlSynguD0vanqruwm6O9DRmOnODZvFGj

100s of hours of video discussing her and her minions corruption
    All have links provided in the comments of public documents ie Tax filings, registration papers of lack of
    and assessed by Ortel and others who know how to read these documents

Charles Ortel describes it as the largest unprosecuted charity fraud in history

The earlier videos would have more documents the later ones just go over the same ground explaining in more detail

jump To 47 min and watch for a while give you an idea of his approach

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Screenshot-2020-11-12-at-23-15-10.png

I had to look up what "safe harbor" meant in this context-I guess it's a reference to this law:
    If any State shall have provided, by laws enacted prior to the day fixed for the appointment of the electors, for its final determination of any controversy or contest concerning the appointment of all or any of the electors of such State, by judicial or other methods or procedures, and such determination shall have been made at least six days before the time fixed for the meeting of the electors, such determination made pursuant to such law so existing on said day, and made at least six days prior to said time of meeting of the electors, shall be conclusive, and shall govern in the counting of the electoral votes as provided in the Constitution, and as hereinafter regulated, so far as the ascertainment of the electors appointed by such State is concerned.

That's interesting, and might be the path Trump is aiming for. In my reading of it, if he can sway the electors in a particular state, there's not a whole lot that can be done to legally stop them .

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/5

sabat wrote: »
    I had to look up what "safe harbor" meant in this context-I guess it's a reference to this law:

That's interesting, and might be the path Trump is aiming for. In my reading of it, if he can sway the electors in a particular state, there's not a whole lot that can be done to legally stop them .

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/5

Now you see why they dont claim anything hes doing is unconstitutional

Nazi Dictators dont usually follow the law do they ;)

LOL she was a crook before trump ever brought it up

Lol, that's your personal view. I never particularly liked Hillary, but there's some amount of utter nonsense online ranging from corruption to child trafficking. Likewise, I don't support conspiracy nonsense about Trump either, as much as I might dislike the guy, there is stuff out there that is patently untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Now you see why they dont claim anything hes doing is unconstitutional

They do though, the Nazi party came to power legally.
    Assumed ever expanding powers legally.
    The road to many totalitarian regimes starts with legal and "fair" means.
    Legalism is a facet of totalitarian rule that is embraced by all flavours of dictator and wannabe dictator.

• Advertisement

sabat wrote: »

Yup, if he loses the democratic process in a state, he's going to try and nullify it via an extreme electoral college loophole. He's literally trying to find a legal caveat to avoid democracy, it's actually happening. His ego, and obsession with being branded a failure is mind-blowing. If he doesn't concede, the next few weeks are going to be very interesting..

Lol, that's your personal view. I never particularly liked Hillary, but there's some amount of utter nonsense online ranging from corruption to child trafficking. Likewise, I don't support conspiracy nonsense about Trump either, as much as I might dislike the guy, there is stuff out there that is patently untrue.

Charles Ortel has openly asked for anyone that can find fault in his work to contact him and he will address it

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Futureislands

Trump speaking at the ŔOSE garden soon. .
    He'll be dropping some bombshells.
    Never bet against Trump.
    It ain't over til it's over

Charles Ortel has openly asked for anyone that can find fault in his work to contact him and he will address it

That's cool, and how is the legal case going?

Is this demonstrated in a court of law, or the court of "someone says it on the internet"? :)

banie01 wrote: »
    They do though, the Nazi party came to power legally.
    Assumed ever expanding powers legally.
    The road to many totalitarian regimes starts with legal and "fair" means.
    Legalism is a facet of totalitarian rule that is embraced by all flavours of dictator and wannabe dictator.

AOC, Leftists Call for “Lists” of Trump Supporters, Want Them to “Burn”

https://thenewamerican.com/aoc-leftists-call-for-lists-of-trump-supporters-want-them-to-burn/

Packing the courts etc

This kind of stuff like ?

That's cool, and how is the legal case going?

Is this demonstrated in a court of law, or the court of "someone says it on the internet"? :)

Trumps DOJ will have 4 more years to get round to it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Trump has claimed that 2.7 million of his votes were vanished. Do you believe this claim? What evidence has trump provided for it?
    I never mentioned that claim. I said 600+k and 300+k in PA. I told you Guilliani is claiming late invalid ballots.
    It's a common dishonest tactic for conspiracy theorists to throw out random new claims to avoid talking about the previous ones. This is usually due to the fact that the claims don't stand up to any level of scrutiny or questioning. I asked you several questions in that post you quoted. Please answer them all. If you can't answer them, please say so.

Lol. I'm a conspiracy theorist now for just asking questions. I never said they were true or false, I don't know which is why I'm putting them up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,738 ✭✭✭✭banie01

AOC, Leftists Call for “Lists” of Trump Supporters, Want Them to “Burn”

https://thenewamerican.com/aoc-leftists-call-for-lists-of-trump-supporters-want-them-to-burn/

Packing the courts etc

This kind of stuff like ?

You see that shít flies in the US because of incredibly weak privacy laws.
    Luckily we live in a jurisdiction with far stricter personal data protections.

What does that have to do with the point you made, I refuted and that you have swerved with whataboutery?
    Totalitarian regimes and specifically the Nazi's came to power legally.

They clearly do, they did and funnily enough Trump's attempt to avail of safe harbour is precisely that.
    A legal approach to retain and expand power despite not having a democratic mandate.

Pennsylvania also passed legislation that mail ballots cannot be immediately rejected for slight signature discrepancies
    Now that is interesting.
    and as above more efforts are being made to ensure the voters have a chance to correct or verify these.
    More time is being given for cure periods for ballots given the global pandemic that is going on.

Lots of changes for this election I see.
    Just do some research for yourself and you will see this has already been discussed multiple times online.
    May I ask, what is the point of this message board? Why do you think I posted it?
    It's only an observation I never suggested that I had fact's to back up my post. Nor do I need to.

Apparently this message board has taken on the role of a forensics department. You'll find the old message board has moved to Garda HQ, Phoenix Park.

• Advertisement

So the CISA, China and Fox News are all part of the conspiracy now too I suppose.

All media outlets around the world.
    All Democrats.
    All the government leaders who've congratulated Biden.
    The judges who've already ruled against some of Trump's bull**** lawsuits.
    All the counters in the election
    All the agencies behind the counting.

Missing anyone?

One guy:

9l6TMpzX?format=jpg&name=small

Advertisement