Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

One guy:

9l6TMpzX?format=jpg&name=small

Perhaps he was referring to the republicans gerrymangering congressional districts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Electoral fraud is electoral fraud. It seems there's quite a bit of it in the U S of A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/status/1327298145085218817

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1326557113502535684

Hardly inspires confidence

David Shafer, Chairman of the Georgia Republican Party said GOP observers are limited to one credentialed monitor for each ten counting tables.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Electoral fraud is electoral fraud. It seems there's quite a bit of it in the U S of A.

Apart from isolated cases it's actually remarkably rare in the US.

As audits and checks come in, we're not seeing any evidence of systemic fraud in this election whatsoever, one of the largest in US history. Quite the opposite.

enno99 wrote: »

Is there a conspiracy here or just validating your political beliefs with vague allusions? :)

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Apart from isolated cases it's actually remarkably rare in the US. As audits and checks come in, we're not seeing any evidence of systemic fraud in this election whatsoever, one of the largest in US history. Quite the opposite.

Lets hope so. Someone should tell Biden's COS!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,543 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/status/1327298145085218817

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1326557113502535684

David Shafer, Chairman of the Georgia Republican Party said GOP observers are limited to one credentialed monitor for each ten counting tables.

And how many Dem observers are allowed? How many independent observers are allowed?

Why should the Republican Party be allowed more? How many is enough? Should they have one per table?

Lets hope so. Someone should tell Biden's COS!

Or the current US president, who is baselessly labelling the current and past election as rigged, and has thousands of recorded falsehoods to his name

Or I guess that part is okay, unless he was on "the other side". Interesting how some people see things through such a distorted partisan prism they are unable to apply any context to a situation..

Anyway back to the conspiracies on this, or lack there of..

And how many Dem observers are allowed? How many independent observers are allowed?

Why should the Republican Party be allowed more? How many is enough? Should they have one per table?

Yep Dem GOP and independant there lots of volunteers I would presume

why not

Yep Dem GOP and independant there lots of volunteers I would presume

why not

Each gets a set amount, only the Republicans screamed "unfair" and wanted unlimited numbers. During a global pandemic do you really think that every table should have 4 people in close vicinity of each other for hours on end?

• Advertisement

Each gets a set amount, only the Republicans screamed "unfair" and wanted unlimited numbers. During a global pandemic do you really think that every table should have 4 people in close vicinity of each other for hours on end?

check the video half of the room is empty

Covid :eek: the masks are good are not ?

The room is "half empty" because restrictions. I get it, you don't believe in social distancing or masks or whatever. The people doing that job do not deserve to have 3 people standing over them watching their every move and indeed in some instance having people making intimidating remarks. 300 election counters with three observers, suddenly thats 1200 people in the same room. Stupidity at its finest to expect that to happen.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Or the current US president, who is baselessly labelling the current and past election as rigged, and has thousands of recorded falsehoods to his name Or I guess that part is okay, unless he was on "the other side". Interesting how some people see things through such a distorted partisan prism they are unable to apply any context to a situation.Anyway back to the conspiracies on this, or lack there of..

The other side? Perhaps Trump is just taking Hillary's advice

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances”

If one was inclined toward vote fraud could you ask for a better catch all than Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

AOC, Leftists Call for “Lists” of Trump Supporters, Want Them to “Burn”

https://thenewamerican.com/aoc-leftists-call-for-lists-of-trump-supporters-want-them-to-burn/

Packing the courts etc

This kind of stuff like ?

Did you have a think about whether trump is a crazy nutter for declaring himself the winner?

The room is "half empty" because restrictions. I get it, you don't believe in social distancing or masks or whatever.

How can you have an election if the count can't be observed correctly?

and youre deciding that the gop are the sole decision makers on what constitutes it being observed correctly and by their observers?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mun1

306-232 landslide ! Embarrassment for trump and his cult. There’s a rock waiting for each of you to slide back under.
    LETS GO JOE ! Yeeeeeehhhaaaawwww!

It was observed correctly, the agreed amount of observers were in the room, in fact there were at one time more than agreed.

Do you think there should have been 3 observers at every table, at every election counting center, in every state? Has this ever been requested before?

and youre deciding that the gop are the sole decision makers on what constitutes it being observed correctly and by their observers?

No, the other poster said the count centers are empty because of the virus.

Whatever the reason how can you hold an election in such circumstances?

The room is "half empty" because restrictions. I get it, you don't believe in social distancing or masks or whatever. The people doing that job do not deserve to have 3 people standing over them watching their every move and indeed in some instance having people making intimidating remarks. 300 election counters with three observers, suddenly thats 1200 people in the same room. Stupidity at its finest to expect that to happen.

lol dont make yourself look foolish

they are all bunched into one side of the room

is distancing really the reason here ?

• Advertisement

Hang on. Your the guy that says people calling the election before the electoral college votes "crazy nutters".

But Trump has done that twice in a row now ( after clearly losing this time too).

So surely you agree that trump is a crazy nutter, by your own definition?

Hang on. Your the guy that says people calling the election before the electoral college votes "crazy nutters".

But Trump has done that twice in a row now ( after clearly losing this time too).

So surely you agree that trump is a crazy nutter, by your own definition?

Crazy as a fox ;)

they are all bunched into one side of the room

is distancing really the reason here ?

Simple question, would that room comfortably hold 1200 people given social distancing guidelines?

Simple question, would that room comfortably hold 1200 people given social distancing guidelines?

1200 is your estimate ?

based on what
    lets say 20 tables 3 observers per table is 60 observers 6 counters at the table 180 counters

Again half of the room has empty tables if Covid was a concern why bunch everyone together at the far side of the room
    it looks like there are more press than official observers
    you cant justify this its no way transparent

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1327279743423700992

:eek: Trump haters wont see any wrong in this

1200 is your estimate ?

based on what
    lets say 20 tables 3 observers per table is 60 observers 6 counters at the table 180 counters

Again half of the room has empty tables if Covid was a concern why bunch everyone together at the far side of the room
    it looks like there are more press than official observers
    you cant justify this its no way transparent

How many election counters do you think there needs to be to count circa.150,000,000 votes? You're talking about one room in one county in one state.

Why is it only states that Trump LOST that there is an issue with observers? I haven't heard a thing about observers in Florida or Texas, why do you think that is?

mun1 wrote: »
    306-232 landslide ! Embarrassment for trump and his cult. There’s a rock waiting for each of you to slide back under.
    LETS GO JOE ! Yeeeeeehhhaaaawwww!

Do you know that if I say boo to a Biden supporter - all posters out on the main forum - I get banned immediately?
    It was observed correctly, the agreed amount of observers were in the room, in fact there were at one time more than agreed.

Do you think there should have been 3 observers at every table, at every election counting center, in every state? Has this ever been requested before?
    How would I know? You're the one who said the room was empty because of the virus!

Do you know that if I say boo to a Biden supporter - all posters out on the main forum - I get banned immediately?

That's a lie

How would I know? You're the one who said the room was empty because of the virus!

And That's another lie!

Two for two...well done you :rolleyes:

Oh i had a one month ban on one discussion when I came back I lasted about 3 hrs and got banned for 3 months hahahah
    before the election even happened
    Was trying to tell them the polls were a crock I was proved right

• Advertisement

How many election counters do you think there needs to be to count circa.150,000,000 votes? You're talking about one room in one county in one state.

Why is it only states that Trump LOST that there is an issue with observers? I haven't heard a thing about observers in Florida or Texas, why do you think that is?

yes that was the point one room you asked about :confused:

because Florida and Texas didnt cheat ? maybe

Advertisement