Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't contact Security Department

Options
  • 05-11-2020 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I have to report a follow-up on an online scam incident I was affected by two days ago, and I've been trying to reach the Security Department (014885466) for the last hour now - no luck. I have called customer services too and they've been trying to transfer me there, however, the security department line would just stay on and then eventually disconnect. Any advice reagrding this?
    I will keep ringing them every hour or so but would like to know if there is another way to contact them. This matter is extremely important and I need to deal with it ASAP. Please help.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi,
    I have to report a follow-up on an online scam incident I was affected by two days ago, and I've been trying to reach the Security Department (014885466) for the last hour now - no luck. I have called customer services too and they've been trying to transfer me there, however, the security department line would just stay on and then eventually disconnect. Any advice reagrding this?
    I will keep ringing them every hour or so but would like to know if there is another way to contact them. This matter is extremely important and I need to deal with it ASAP. Please help.
    Thank you.
    Hi Gertruda,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie and we're sorry to hear you had difficulty getting through to us. If you can please dial Freephone 1800946764 one of my colleagues will be happy to connect you with our Fraud Team. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement