Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Monitor

Options
  • 05-11-2020 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

My aulfella came back thismorning from shopping at Lidl's. He always picks up the magazine with all the special offers in it. I was flicking through it and I noticed they have a thing called Singles day deals 11/11 On Wed 11th November They will be selling an ASUS 23.6" wide screen full HD monitor for only 109.99 euro. Just wondering is this monitor any good for gaming ? or would it be more suited to just watching movies and tv shows on it ? Here it is https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/en/p/singles-day/23-6-wide-screen-full-hd-monitor/p39753 I could only find it on the uk website when I googled it. Its even cheaper up the north 69.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Probably a 60Hz monitor at that price. Maybe this one.
    Good for day to day use and light gaming. Not much more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Jimson

Any 24 inch 1080P monitor be grand for gaming really.

You'll pay extra if you want higher than 60hz refresh rate or a higher resolution or G sync etc.

If you have a good gaming PC id be buying something else. Whats your current spec?

Advertisement