Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Baggage Offer

Options
  • 05-11-2020 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭

I received an email from Aer Lingus offering booked bags for 5 euro each way to Europe.
    I have a Booking going to Europe in the new year booked 2 Months ago.
    But when I went onto my booking to add a Bag the price is still 42 Euro.

This is another case of not looking after the Customers who booked early.
    Very poor form indeed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭EverythingGood

Maybe its for new bookings and not existing. Perhaps try calling/contacting them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It is as you say, not looking after customers who booked early. They have nothing to gain by giving it to anyone who has already booked. They are trying to entice new bookings.

Incredible savings on checked bags for all flights to Europe and the UK
    For three days only we’ve slashed bags to €5 – that’s an up to 90% saving on checked bags for your next getaway.

Offer ends Friday 6 November midnight.

Travel: 12 Jan – 23 June 2021

*Terms and Conditions
    €5 bag offer valid on all flights from Ireland to the UK and Europe for travel commencing from 12 January to 23 June 2021. Valid on all flights booked as part of this offer only. Offer ends midnight on 6th November. 20kg bag option is discounted to €5. 25kg bag option is discounted to €10. Fares are one way including taxes and charges. Limited availability during holidays and other peak travel periods including Bank Holidays, school holidays and sporting events. Weekend supplement may apply. Schedule varies by route. Offer subject to conditions and availability. Fares correct at time of publishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

It's very poor form from them. Especially when the flights are still available at the same price as I paid.

Advertisement