Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant delivery for an occasion

Options
  • 05-11-2020 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I was wondering if anyone knows of any nice restaurants doing delivery at the moment? It was family members significant birthdays recently and as we couldn’t get together there wasn’t much celebrations. We normally get them hotel vouchers but not a great idea at the moment. They are retirement age so not into anything too different but love good food. I’m not within 5k so can’t really collect food and drop it off. Would anyone have any nice suggestions around the D5 or D13 area? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,085 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bay and Fishbone are doing delivery Fri - Sun nights. I assume they would cover D5.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Mchughs Raheny. They haven't changed their menu in quite some time which is disappointing but the food is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I think Gourmet Food Parlour in Northwood are delivering too.
    Thats a really thoughtful gift idea too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

You're allowed deliver them food BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,958 ✭✭✭circadian

I think Gourmet Food Parlour in Northwood are delivering too.
    Thats a really thoughtful gift idea too :)

I was just about to suggest the same. No idea how nice it is delivered but the restaurant is fantastic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement