Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-alcholic, sugar free cans of beer in Cork city ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dealz have Heineken no alcohol not sure the sugar content though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Tried it.,,,,,,,,,,, not for me in the tin anyway

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Tried it.,,,,,,,,,,, not for me in the tin anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭cantalach

Sipping a Birra Moretti Zero atm and liking it a lot. Whereas the Becks Blue is just hoppy, this has a bit of a microbrew thing going on...little more interesting. It’s a legit zero too, containing 0.05% b/v.

RINO87 wrote: »
    Not cans, but the Perlenabcher 0.0 from Lidl is quite nice, 1.4g of Sugar per 100ml so 4.62g in a 330ml bottle, is as cheap as they come at around 3.50 for 6.

The Baltika 0% I find to be the best of the bunch tho - O'Donovans usually have it. Not sure of sugar content.

That Baltika expensive?

• Advertisement

cantalach wrote: »
    Sipping a Birra Moretti Zero atm and liking it a lot. Whereas the Becks Blue is just hoppy, this has a bit of a microbrew thing going on...little more interesting. It’s a legit zero too, containing 0.05% b/v.

Must give it a lash, o like the beck’s as I don’t get it too often but relish a cold one when I can get the TV to myself once in the blue moon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭RINO87

That Baltika expensive?

Cant remember exactly, but its less than 2 quid for a 500ml. Aldi seem to have it the odd time too. Really nice stuff.

RINO87 wrote: »
    Cant remember exactly, but its less than 2 quid for a 500ml. Aldi seem to have it the odd time too. Really nice stuff.
    I’ll treat myself and thanks, hard to find any decent reviewers ref non alcoholic drink sold here, so I guess I’ll have to sample them all

Advertisement