Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Working English Pointer Wanted

• 06-11-2020 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Well all,
    I'm looking for a working English Pointer at the end of the season. Our English bitch is finished but I have 2 setters so I'm good till then.
    Let me know if anyone has a dog of interest.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

To anyone, not a regular, reading this forum please be aware that the sale of working Dogs and Ferrets is permitted under rule #4 of the forum rules.
    Rule#4 wrote:
    Within the norms of Shooting/Hunting as practised in Ireland, live animals may be offered for sale.
    For the moment, this is restricted to gundogs and ferrets; if you wish to trade in any other type of animal, contact the forum mods by PM before posting anything.
    Specifically prohibited are wild animals, animals related to Fox Hunting (mounted) & Coursing, and animals for use as bait or decoys.
    Pets and other domestic/domesticated livestock (horses, cattle, etc) are also prohibited.
    All the normal rules regarding legality and commercial selling strictly apply.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement