Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service for Sending / Receiving documents from home?

Options
  • 06-11-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi Guys -

So I'm filling out my Irish Citizenship application and there's a part on the form which requires me to provide references of 3 Irish Citizens. I can provide the references but the problem is I need them to sign the form as well. Given that we are working from home, it's difficult for me to get these signatures.

I can send over the forms through AnPost to the references and they can fill in the details and sign the form, however I don't want to inconvenience them to go back to AnPost and post the form back to me so I'm wondering if there's a service which someone provides where they can collect the documents / parcel from their place and deliver directly to my place?

If anyone knows of any such facility, please let me know !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

UPS, DHL, Fedex etc all do pickups - probably 15-20 quid a go for an overnight document if you go for that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ManUnited123

L1011 wrote: »
    UPS, DHL, Fedex etc all do pickups - probably 15-20 quid a go for an overnight document if you go for that option.

Ah perfect! I didn't know that they do this. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭Deeec

When you send them the document for signature just include a stamped addressed envelope ( with your own address) - then all they have to do is put the envelope in a letter box to post it back to you. Im sure this wouldn't be a problem for them.

Advertisement