Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing old high end pc case

Options
  • 06-11-2020 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

TLDR what should i replace my old coolermaster storm trooper case with

A.lian li lancool 2 mesh
    B.corsair 4000D airflow
    C. phanteks p500

Airflow is important to me and i will be using a 240mm aio top mounted..i just cant seem to make my mind up so any insight will be helpful especially if you have one of these cases currently..thanks!

Comments

Pure Base 500DX. Plenty of space, airflow and looks great too. Also goes for a fair price for what you're getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lilan Li Lancool 2 is an exceptional case, I bought one for my current build (on the floor beside me) but did not kop that you can only fit a max 240mm rad on roof so I got a Lilan li 011D XL but I really did like the lancool 2 alot. If it was not for this over sight I deffo would have kept it. Its very good to work on as its so open with all the removable glass panels and magnetic sides so you can access everything so quickly. On the back side where the cables go you get two large panels that cover everything so makes the build look really clean.

For a mid tower case its actually quite spaceous.

For the money I think its one of the best around, also you get 3 removeable dust filters on the ARGB model.

The Bequiet 500 is lovely aswell, but for me the lancool 2 better alround case imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Thanks guys..i ended up buying the lian li from caseking.de as it was in stock..
    Of course 2020 being what it is i got an email from them this afternoon saying its not in stock and they dont know when its coming back into stock
    The amount of online etailers that have my money now for things they dont have in stock is unreal....i could scream

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Welcome to the NWO.

Advertisement