Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Match Day thread

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ElTel wrote: »
    ?
    You mean behind Barkley and Grealish for FPL?

He's help me get a respectable score this week.
    67pts and OR 1.4M
    Well Grealish number 1 by a country mile, with Barkley marginally ahead of Watkins.

If Grealish was returning what he is returning and performing how he is performing in a Liverpool or City short, people would have no issue with paying 11 million for him.

Genuinely considering captaining him after the international break. 3 goals and 6 assists in the last 5 games, and he really could have scored 3 today. Should have scored 2. The one that was cleared off the line and the one at the front post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

79 (-8) HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Should be 72 all out. To'd and fro'd over KWP and benched him, so that was the only real disappointment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

66(-4) Not bad considering Son captain fail. 3 green arrows in a row now
    Up to 2.86m OR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

81. Nearly everyone in my leagues was in the 70s, they all seemed to have fecking Patricio or Watkins, so didn't close the gap by much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

52 points gives me another red arrow. My peak was week one and I've been struggling ever since. At around 1.9m now.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

CSF wrote: »
    Well Grealish number 1 by a country mile, with Barkley marginally ahead of Watkins.

If Grealish was returning what he is returning and performing how he is performing in a Liverpool or City short, people would have no issue with paying 11 million for him.

Genuinely considering captaining him after the international break. 3 goals and 6 assists in the last 5 games, and he really could have scored 3 today. Should have scored 2. The one that was cleared off the line and the one at the front post.

It’s early to think about next gw but i was thinking he could get good returns against Brighton. I think he’s a viable captain pick at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

83 no hits

Penalty misses from KDB and Vardy dampened things a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

82 Podence going after that shocking

Happy4all wrote: »
    83 no hits

That's very unlucky. Least you had a good week despite the penalties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looking like 83(-4) and a rise from 1.2M to 730K.

The hit paid off in a big way...

Jiminez, Saiss & Havertz out for Chilwell, Ziyech & Adams.

HEWT for the first time all season

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Happy4all wrote: »
    83 no hits

That's unfortunate - both those go in and you would have likely reached a century

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

78. Modest gains on everyone in my league and a decent boost to OR hopefully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I got 93 (-4) . 7/11 players scored !

My defensive unit got me 7 points :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Now for weeks of boredom, see you on the other side

I've moved from 3.6m OR to 2.5m.

I'll hopefully break into the top 1m at some stage :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

71 sees me finish the week at 87k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

76 and up to 125k.

8 of 11 players contributed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

72 this week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

70 (-4) this week, putting me in 12,728th place. Top 500 for Ireland as well.

Thought it was going to be a good week after starting well, then though it was going to be a bad week, before Kane and Grealish got some points on the board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

77 for the week. Replacing Ryan with Leno backfired spectacularly especially as I had Fabianski under serious consideration. Oh well. Happy to finally get a Soucek return and a good few in my league had him benched

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

65 this week, that Kane goal was vital for us that captained him over Son. Time to finally move on Mitrovic, prob as part of -4 with Son to allow for an upgrade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Jesus, I was happy with 63pts. Dropped from 120k to 130k. A little bit unfortunate this week with Vardy pen miss, Justin nearly having two assists, Podence off at 59mins, TAA very close to a goal/assist and McGinn goal ruled out! But overall happy with my team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

74 points and up 457k places to 931k.

I'm annoyed with myself for swapping Dallas and KWP around on the bench and hence missing out on the Saints ace's 9 points. Them's the breaks I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

58 which I'm fine with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Will there be just the one free transfer before the next round, or another one added next week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

Will there be just the one free transfer before the next round, or another one added next week?

One per game week as far as I know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Pah, used my free hit last week so still lamped with Ings. Want to ship Neto too.

Just saw the GW9 thread,, apologies.

Advertisement