Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 8 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,771 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Excellent

14 (-4) from 2. Predicted rise for 350k to 290k!!

Where can you see predicted rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

JPA wrote: »
    Where can you see predicted rise?

LiveFPL.net

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

15 from 2 if KWP holds bonus, Taylor 1st sub as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Presume KWP won't hold the 3 bonus with winning goal to be added

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Took a -4 to replace Ryan with McCarthy at the last minute. Story o my season...tinkering when I should just step away.

Ran the 'what if time machine' check on my wk1 team...would be on 492 points tonight, 120 more than I am now, if I'd left it alone!!!
    I've transferred out so many players just to have to go get them back in again a few week later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

jay0109 wrote: »
    Took a -4 to replace Ryan with McCarthy at the last minute. Story o my season...tinkering when I should just step away.

Ran the 'what if time machine' check on my wk1 team...would be on 492 points tonight, 120 more than I am now, if I'd left it alone!!!
    I've transferred out so many players just to have to go get them back in again a few week later

Things balance out after a few games! Chasing points that are gone is what is happening there!

Hard lesson... but 492 is some score!!

You would be 6k OR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Presume KWP won't hold the 3 bonus with winning goal to be added

Would be him and Adams for 3 bonus if everything else stayed as is

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

0(-4) from 0

hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

jay0109 wrote: »

How do check your total from gw 1 draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Hard lesson... but 492 is some score!!

You would be 6k OR

:o:o:o Would have been my best ever start by a mile. And it's always the start that kills me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Are those the final bonus points?

Just the 1 for Adams seems a bit underwhelming..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Are those the final bonus points?

Just the 1 for Adams seems a bit underwhelming..

Looks like winning goal bps had already been added and they are final alright

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

KWP gets the 3 bonus.

Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

14 from 2 (-4) with Taylor and Ryan earning the points. Can't remember the last time my team made a good start to the game week. Got to be all down hill from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,267 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

12 (-4) from 2 and 6 on my bench. Not a bad start :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

0 from 0.

Drop of 100k, ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

22 points for a 600K jump to 800K

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

COH wrote: »

I would be 81 points better off, which I would put down to captain hauls and selling Son when he was “injured” and missing 24 points. But on the flip side the value of my team would be 3.3m less at 98.5m.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Oddly enough, if I hadn’t made any changes, I would have had 373points, prior to the start of this game week, I had 370points, so nothing major .... current,y on 376points due to Ryan GK getting 6 points yesterday.

Today’s points will decide if I have a good game week or not.

• Advertisement

I’d be 60 points better off had I left it set at GW 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Would have been 9 points better off. 461>452. Why are we bothering?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

I’d have almost exactly the same points. My transfers have been OK but changing captain too much has been costly. Going to try leaving the captain on one player for longer periods (probably Salah for most of the season although I captained Son this week).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Jesus.

The website on mobile must have been buggy yesterday, because when I went to 'pick team' I saw a "Saturday 11:00" deadline. I picked my team, not noticing that the fixtures were wrong - turns out it was showing November 21st!

I didn't see that until this morning, and when I refreshed the page it was showing normally, with the GW in progress, Lamptey as my second sub, and Salah as captain away to MCI instead of Son against the worst team in the league.

I'm going back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,047 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Hamez starts

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Everton XI: Pickford, Digne, Holgate, Keane, Coleman, Bernard, Allan, Doucoure, James, Sigurdsson, Calvert-Lewin

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Shaw, Lindelof, Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, Mata, Fred, McTominay, Fernandes, Martial, Rashford

33 points better off then if I'd left and my team and value would be 99.2 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Where is Greenwood??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Where is Greenwood??

Not in squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

COH wrote: »

My transfers gained me 31 points apparently. Team value would have been 99.3. Probably because the GW1 team wasnt great!

Seems to be a trend people losing points but gaining value. Seems many of our early transfers are to gain value at the expense of short term points with the hope of better points later thanks to team value.

Well subconsciously at least!

Advertisement