Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statements / Details of a closed BOI account

Options
  • 06-11-2020 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi Team - [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I used to be a customer of Bank of Ireland in 2015/2016. I believe I opened an account somewhere in November 2015 and closed my account in May / June 2016.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am currently applying for my Irish Citizenship and as part of this process, I need to provide proof of residence for each year that I am present in Ireland (Bank statement being one of them).[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is it possible that I can obtain the bank statements for the time that i was a BOI customer and any correspondence in relation to bank account opening / closing as well? I believe my account was opened in the Camden Street branch but I unfortunately don't have the Account Number or any of the account information with me now.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please let me know if BOI can assist me with this[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You’d certainly be able to order statements for your closed account by contacting our customer service desk directly. 

You can contact this team by calling 0818 365 365/ 00353 1 404 4000(from abroad) and an advisor would be happy to assist you with this further. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement