Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Funny alright how they where all moaning about how unsafe Trump's rallys. But no criticism of 1000's of Bidens fans congragated together yesterday that gets a pass because Biden's supporters are immune to Covid.
    https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1325153181827911680?s=19

Play stupid games....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Non solum non ambulabit

Funny alright how they where all moaning about how unsafe Trump's rallys. But no criticism of 1000's of Bidens fans congragated together yesterday that gets a pass because Biden's supporters are immune to Covid.

These gatherings are spontaneous and not organised by the Biden campaign. Huge difference. Trump organised the super spending events and discouraged mask wearing.

If you can't see the difference then I suggest it is because you wilfully ignore the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Yeah funny how we don't care.

I guess one little fly in an ointment we can let go in comparison to 4 years of constantly ****ting in it.

And em ..biden didn't organize those rallies.

TRUMP ORGANIZED HIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Invidious wrote: »
    Some Trump supporters are now blaming the Libertarians for his loss, given that Jo Jorgensen's vote in many of the closely contested states exceeded Biden's winning margin.

https://twitter.com/Read_N_Learn/status/1324914743174451200

While Libertarian's lean right, they are not big fans of government sticking there nose in people business. Republicans packing the court to get rid of roe v wade, and marriage equality may very well have pissed some of them off. The mistake they are making much like the democrats last time is that you need to appeal to voters. They don't owe you there vote at end of they day. Republicans were basically poised for a fascist takeover if Trump won a 2nd term.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Don did so much for world peace, he will be missed.

This is absolute double speak.

Well done you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

**Breaking News**

Fox News to become the No.1 news channel FOR your covid19 news.

Good to see the boys/girls come full circle with regards super spreader event's, where were your thoughts about Donnie's organized ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Invidious

These gatherings are spontaneous and not organised by the Biden campaign. Huge difference.

They were not exactly discouraged by the Biden campaign, either.

The US had over 126,000 new Covid-19 cases yesterday and over 1,000 deaths. It's had an average 107,000 cases per day over the last week, up nearly 60 percent from the average two weeks previously. Given these numbers, Biden should have asked his supporters to remain at home and refrain from mass gatherings on the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

CNN's Jake Tapper talked about the health risks with this yesterday when pictures were being beamed live across the world. He said people were largely wearing masks but expressed serious concern over the lack of social distancing. Said the Dr Gupta would be having a conniption looking at this happening. And that's just one clip I saw.

I wonder what will happen when a cop shoots down an unarmed black man on Joe's watch. Will these cops still walk free every time, or will we see reform and justice.

I tell you what won't happen.
    There won't be rhetoric blaming republican cities and politicising the issue. There won't be speeches ramping up the violence. And there won't be videos that look like film trailers designed to keep people afraid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JmXj613HPN8

• Registered Users Posts: 12,844 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

They haven't gone away you know...
    Looking forward to how Biden and Harris will deal with these groups

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1325289842247299073?s=19

• Advertisement

Yeah funny how we don't care.

I guess one little fly in an ointment we can let go in comparison to 4 years of constantly ****ting in it.

And em ..biden didn't organize those rallies.

TRUMP ORGANIZED HIS.

I guess Covid took a day off yesterday 🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hoop66 wrote: »
    I’m just here to watch the Trump brigade flail around and *still* try to defend the utter failure of Trump and his campaign.
    He will likely lose every single state he gained in 2016. What does that tell you? It tells you that people in 2016 felt “what have we got to lose?”, and they now know exactly what they had to lose.

He gained 8 million voters since 2016 & there is still a path to voctory for him

I guess Covid took a day off yesterday ��

Like YOU care about covid.

Covid took a break from march to sept for you.

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Love it. Love that he didn't mention Trump also. No point in legitimising the child.

If it were me, the strategy now is to forget Trump. Ignore and build a future that includes as many people as possible. He represents the past. The only remaining relevancy is to figure out why he appealed to so many and what can be done to meet the needs of these people (no easy task when Trumps tactics include destabilising key aspects of society for his own gain).

This also means breaking with tradition and not even mentioning the (many) mistakes of the previous administration (which every current administration dues at some point).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

He gained 8 million voters since 2016 & there is still a path to voctory for him

This election is a repeat of 2016 but this time about 1.5% of the national vote switched from a third party to Biden this time.

If anything, this election shows the enduring popularity of Trump and the lack of interest in Covid among Americans.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,174 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No there's not

This election is a repeat of 2016 but this time about 1.5% of the national vote switched from a third party to Biden this time.

If anything, this election shows the enduring popularity of Trump and the lack of interest in Covid among Americans.
    This election also showed him the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Thats fine .. As long as the victory goes to Biden

Like YOU care about covid.

Covid took a break from march to sept for you.

Careful, you are letting your feelings get the better of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

if he said liberals fair enough but he said white liberals, you would want your head shook if you were white and cheering on that ****. divisive rhetoric constantly from sections of that movement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Invidious wrote: »
    They were not exactly discouraged by the Biden campaign, either.

This is the point. Biden and Harris need to distance themselves from these gatherings ASAP if their efforts to combat covid are to retain credibility.

You have to remember this side believe an attack on any woman or minority is an attack on all women / minorities, not just a comment on one person. Its how they dismiss any criticism, which is why she’ll be used to dishout the hard to swallow pills , disagree = racist / sexist

Bullcrap assertions there tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Careful, you are letting your feelings get the better of you

Feelings are good

Well it's not hard reading off a teleprompter in fairness

Biden should do well, if for any reason Harris assumes the Presidency any capable Republican will walk it imo

Lol, practically every public figure ever reads from notes. A speech isn't just standing up and shooting from the hip. When people dob that, it tends to be rambling musings.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

This is the point. Biden and Harris need to distance themselves from these gatherings ASAP if their efforts to combat covid are to retain credibility.

Pretending to care about Covid is no longer necessary, the election is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭Rezident

francois wrote: »
    I generally don't gloat but after 4 years of alt right fanbois and trolls debasing political discourse with thinly disguised racism, homophobia, pathetic language like snowflake, libtard and bedwetting, it feels good to raise two progressive digits in your direction and say: suck it up losers.

The 'most-thanked' post is this one, 'suck it up losers' sounds precisly like something Trump would say. His ultimate 'victory' was in making you more like him, alas.

Biden's speech on the other hand sought to unify and to praise other people with no boasting or namecalling.

I think I see the problem now: it's not them, it's us. For the first time in the history of our species, the majority are no longer decent, honest people. We are a nasty, selfish and short-sighted people of which Biden is now the rare exception. And he's 78, and probably wont' be able to get anything done by the Republicans and the Supreme Court and COVID will destroy the economy. Might have been better off letting Trump take the hit for the next few years...

I couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable watching the superspreading celebrations last night
    Jin luk wrote: »
    So how many states are going to recount?

I've seen PA are now separating mail in ballots received after 8pm election day,

Could we see another 2000 moment after Al gore thought he won for like 36days after the election only to be overturned and then president Bush won?

Imagine all them leftist faces if that was to happen.

lemon.jpg

Faugheen wrote: »
    Hahahahaha the salt in this thread in absolutely phenomenal.

Bunch of Saltflakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Where? Can you explain where his path to victory is?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭lemonTrees

I couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable watching the superspreading celebrations last night

Was absolutely shocking tbh. I'd hoped we would have seen more sense from the democrats :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement