Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Four Seasons Total Landscaping story with Rudy having a meltdown between a crematorium and a sex shop is by far the best part of this whole election. Kind of sums up the total incompetence of team Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

briany wrote: »
    I see Steven Crowder is fully on the voter fraud train. You may remember him as the originator of the 'prove me wrong' meme.

Thought he was alright when I saw the first couple of videos, but over time the mask has been slipping and he's becoming a bit tiresome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

CFlat wrote: »
    I actually don't think the republican party tried to steal the election, Donald trump tried to steal it. Did you not hear Pence at the first presser on Tuesday night? He made it quite clear that everything would be done correctly when it comes to voting. I'm paraphrasing him but that's the jist. Trump was 1-0 up at half time and he wanted to take the ball and go home claiming victory when the other half of the match was still to play for.

Consider how big a role postal ballots played in this election, and that they were always going to skew blue. The GOP'S pet postmaster deliberately slowed the mail, with the effect hundreds of thousands of votes will not be counted. Look closely at this map to see which states were worst affected -

a7zo4z2kn9x51.jpg

Take a moment to name them off and realize how important that could have been in the last week.

That's before getting into the fake ballot boxes in California, voter purges, sabotaging of Florida's re-enfranchisement measures, gutting the VRA, drop box nonsense in Texas, attempts to stall vote counting in PA, attempts drum up knowingly late ballots in PA, and the near certainty that if there was any case in reach at all, their shiny new SC judge would have thrown them the game.

These people do not believe the American public should get to decide their own elections. They want a straight up takeover and tried to pull one off, and if given a chance to try again, they will.

They should be treated accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

There's definitely a validity to it. But that's not being argued here.

Someone is saying Trump is not racist and the defence seems to be that someone else.is also racist.

I was mainly referring to Biden's historical utterances that were being used to justify Trump's, as if the time difference meant nothing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Ie I'm against Trump too. Give me attention

( please watch my movie)

Thanks for that ground-breaking analysis ;)

Trump didn't decide to limit drop off boxes to one per county in Texas (was it?) on his own if it even was his doing . That was done and implemented at party level .

Speaking of pence, has he vanished or am I just not seeing any sign of him on the stuff I see?

Off futilely praying for a miracle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Four Seasons Total Landscaping story with Rudy having a meltdown between a crematorium and a sex shop is by far the best part of this whole election. Kind of sums up the total incompetence of team Trump.

What's the story behind holding them conference at that location?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,637 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

ChikiChiki wrote: »

They thought they were booking a venue at a Four Seasons hotel. It's Four Seasons Landscaping.

https://www.dw.com/en/four-seasons-donald-trumps-campaign-team-mocked-for-booking-wrong-venue/a-55535339

• Registered Users Posts: 33,918 ✭✭✭✭Penn

It really is. We don't know what the actual explanation of how it all happened is, yet every possible explanation is still absolutely hilarious.

I mean, every part of it individually is hilarious on its own. The Four Seasons / Four Seasons Landscaping aspect, the fact its between a sex shop and a crematorium, the fact they called the election for Biden right before it and Ruby found out during the press conference, it being Trump's "Big Announcement" on voter fraud by his legal representative as a dying chance to convince people... Any one of those is both funny and tragic on its own... but how everything happened... If it happened on Veep or The Thick Of It you'd find it funny but would know it'd never happen in real life.

It's genuinely amazing.

ChikiChiki wrote: »

They were hoping to pick up a butt-plug to shut up Trump with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Penn wrote: »
    It's genuinely amazing.

I'm 100% convinced CNN called the election when they did to fcuk with this. And it worked gloriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,760 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Penn wrote: »
    It really is. We don't know what the actual explanation of how it all happened is, yet every possible explanation is still absolutely hilarious.

I mean, every part of it individually is hilarious on its own. The Four Seasons / Four Seasons Landscaping aspect, the fact its between a sex shop and a crematorium, the fact they called the election for Biden right before it and Ruby found out during the press conference, it being Trump's "Big Announcement" on voter fraud by his legal representative as a dying chance to convince people... Any one of those is both funny and tragic on its own... but how everything happened... If it happened on Veep or The Thick Of It you'd find it funny but would know it'd never happen in real life.

It's genuinely amazing.

You can add to that that Trump was golfing when the announcement was made leading to the joke that when Biden became President, Trump was in a bunker.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Ie I'm against Trump too. Give me attention

( please watch my movie)

Precisely my view and Lord knows myself and yourself wouldn't see eye to eye.

President cranky pants still tweeting his nonsense I see.

But we were reliably informed by one of his supporters on here earlier that he doesn't actually write any of his tweets.
    If that's the case, is he so inept that he doesn't check even every now and again what someone is saying in his name?
    Also what does it say about his supporters who used the tweets as evidence for there arguments and as examples of how great a person he is?

Overheal wrote: »
    They thought they were booking a venue at a Four Seasons hotel. It's Four Seasons Landscaping.

https://www.dw.com/en/four-seasons-donald-trumps-campaign-team-mocked-for-booking-wrong-venue/a-55535339

The most credible I have read is that the announced the venue, contacted the hotel which refused and then some bright lad went looking for somewhere with the same name.

Personally I think they are just broke or actually bankrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,523 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Something I hope nobody forgets in the next four years -

The Republican party very brazenly tried to steal this election. There is every reason to believe that if they had pulled it off, this would have been the last meaningful election the US ever had.

They just didn't get away with it. I sincerely hope the Democrats are ready to keep that in mind in all future dealings with them.

I was thinking the same, it’s not just an election or the presidency they’ve lost, I’d say the hearts and minds of middle and working class Americans too... people won’t forget this in a hurry, a generation now will remember this as a president who backed to the hilt by his supporters, Republicans , tried to suppress and subvert democracy... because that’s exactly what happened.....

No way on earth would I contemplate voting republican in my life. Absolute anti democratic self serving bandits. Creeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,069 ✭✭✭✭briany

Probably the best advertisement for that Fantasy Island adult bookstore ever was the collection of cocks on display outside of it yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,683 ✭✭✭storker

You can add to that that Trump was golfing when the announcement was made leading to the joke that when Biden became President, Trump was in a bunker.

Not to worry, Steiner's counterattack will restore the situation... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I see Steven Crowder is fully on the voter fraud train. You may remember him as the originator of the 'prove me wrong' meme.

And he had Rudy Giuliani on his show

Somehow Giuliani has found a more embarrassing platform than a car park

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Why is it always like this with him? "Best pollster in Britain". Everyone he works with or deals with or approves of has to be the best.

It's so childish.

They're the best till they say something he doesn't like then suddenly it's childish name-calling and they there the worst in history and getting rid of them is part of him draining the swamp etc. (Without any hint of recognition it's his swamp he was draining)

Only the best people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

my god these people are the worst losers of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Looks like good news for Ireland here on the back of the result

https://twitter.com/nicktolhurst/status/1325452627740684293

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Overheal wrote: »

They would have been better cancelling it until they found a suitable venue.

Staggeringly bad optics. It displays an administration in chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,637 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

My President-elect went to mass today. The evangelicals should be delighted and quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Looks like good news for Ireland here on the back of the result

https://twitter.com/nicktolhurst/status/1325452627740684293
    Some turn around in a few days , Boris now realising any meaningful trade deal with US is dead without restrictions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Probably the best advertisement for that Fantasy Island adult bookstore ever was the collection of cocks on display outside of it yesterday.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/fantasy-island-adult-book-store-philadelphia

Followed COVID protocols. Owner wore a mask. I felt safer in here than I did next door. Outside there was large group of white men gathering in the parking lot and not wearing masks. I think one had his hand down his pants. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he must be trying to fix his shirt but I felt major creeper vibes. Thanks for being the business of pleasure and not manure.

lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement