Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Bush didn't say Trump was right about his fraud claims.

He said he has the right to have any actual evidence of fraud to be heard. Until that point Trump is still just spouting nonsense that he's made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,637 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

532259.jpeg

Nice of George W to say, respectful of the monumental achievement this election and the last were for trump. I hope GW is right and trumps influence continues in the GOP for many years to come.

It all depends on his exit now. It's entirely in his hands - and in his past deeds, which the SDNY will be prepared to explore.

What is this I hear about a sealed indictment from James Comey?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Twitter is obviously very important, but do agree Biden not really been an online guy helped them massively. Trump went way to online last few years, some of the issues he was discussing utterly irrelevant to the swing state voter.

Its not an issue that just hurt the right though, Sanders and Corbyn also ran way to online type campaigns recently and got mauled (Boris and Biden )

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1325128410566258688

532259.jpeg

Nice of George W to say, respectful of the monumental achievement this election and the last were for trump. I hope GW is right and trumps influence continues in the GOP for many years to come.

Oh, I thought you agreed earlier that both Trump and Biden were racists. Why do you still care about either of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Overheal wrote: »
    ... this is so cringe, it just makes it seems like the owner gave them the lot for free if they plugged their business.

Their campaign is in debt, duh.

they probably didnt use the real Four Seasons because they wanted the money upfront.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,637 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    very few presidents could have won this year due to covid 19 , the american system identifies with a single individual ( president ) more than most countries and so if a big problem crops up , they get the blame

he would have cruised to victory were it not for covid 19

This sounds like a fact, but of course your source material is from YA

He concluded, “Trump has not lost. Do not concede, Mr. President, fight hard.

A Republican senator said this?!

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F027%2F475%2FScreen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Seems like a million years ago since you posted this:pac:

He hasnt lost yet

He concluded, “Trump has not lost. Do not concede, Mr. President, fight hard.

who concluded? it certainly wasn't bush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

who concluded? it certainly wasn't bush.
    l gramham

He hasnt lost yet

Do you have an Ebay store for your tears? I would gladly purchase a jar.

Overheal wrote: »
    It all depends on his exit now. It's entirely in his hands - and in his past deeds, which the SDNY will be prepared to explore.

What is this I hear about a sealed indictment from James Comey?

Somebody mentioned it when we were discussing Pence pardoning Trump. It is in post #103

l gramham

who gives a F what he thinks? I'm surprised he can be heard he has his head so far up trumps ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

He hasnt lost yet

That you Rudy??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

nullzero wrote: »
    It's been going on a few days.

The Russian collusion issue ran until this year, so we'll only know if you're right or wrong in another four years.

Nah. I already know I'm right. It's grand like.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He hasnt lost yet

He has, you just haven't accepted it yet. Something tells me you will ever accept it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Oh, I thought you agreed earlier that both Trump and Biden were racists. Why do you still care about either of them?

Thats a wild take on my post. I suggested that neither of them are racists and holding comments either of them made 30+ years ago to 2020 standards is insane, but people are selectively doing it for their own gains. If somebody wants to call one of them a racist and act in good faith, they have to call both of them racists.

"I didn't vote for trump because he's a racist because of things he said decades ago and thats why I like Biden" doesn't wash. They're both as complicit.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

He has, you just haven't accepted it yet. Something tells me you will ever accept it.

Unlike yourself seemingly, I am a fighter. I wouldnt give up until the final whistle & there's nothing wrong with that. It is an attitude that has given me a very good life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

To my knowledge, there have been no reports of violence in DC. I think its worth pointing that out as some here wrongly predicted Trump supporters would cause trouble under the current circumstances. I think we can all be happy that there has been no repeat of Hillary supporters violence from 2016.

You know something.. stop writing loaded statements like this would go a long way towards building some bridges..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Unlike yourself seemingly, I am a fighter. I wouldnt give up until the final whistle & there's nothing wrong with that. It is an attitude that has given me a very good life.

Nah, you're a punch drunk boxer, the fight is over but you're still in your corner insisting to the doctors that you can continue, meanwhile the paramedics are asking you to get on the stretcher as they need to get you to hospital for brain scans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

drogon. wrote: »

Them campaign mails are odd. Where is Ivankas name? Is there something murkier at play?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You're lying on the canvas after the bell's rung while the referee is getting the belt for the other guy. Denial is not the same as resilience.

So it looks like the latest narrative is that there was loads of fraud but the courts will do nothing about it because they are controlled by the media, I guess?! What a bunch of crybabies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

drogon. wrote: »

I thought he was pathetic before the election, but he has out done himself post election.

Absolutely pathetic.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,662 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Typical grifting from drumpf

Trying to eek out every last cent out of the more foolish of his supporters

He never cared about them

Thats a wild take on my post. I suggested that neither of them are racists and holding comments either of them made 30+ years ago to 2020 standards is insane, but people are selectively doing it for their own gains.

So let me get this straight. Your defence of Donald Trump not being racist is because, in your opinion, if some was to say on live TV in the late 80s that "laziness is a trait in blacks", they would not be labelled as a racist on the spot, is that right?

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Them campaign mails are odd. Where is Ivankas name? Is there something murkier at play?

Looks like Ivanka can see where this is going and has stepped back from the public conspiracy theories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Thats a wild take on my post. I suggested that neither of them are racists and holding comments either of them made 30+ years ago to 2020 standards is insane, but people are selectively doing it for their own gains. If somebody wants to call one of them a racist and act in good faith, they have to call both of them racists.

"I didn't vote for trump because he's a racist because of things he said decades ago and thats why I like Biden" doesn't wash. They're both as complicit.

You're still going on about the fact you have no problem with Trump's racism and misogyny?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement