Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

many people are saying that.

Unfortunately!

Pl76vqB.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

According to some analysts, Biden’s Vote Tallies Violate Benford’s Law. All of the other candidates’ tallies follow Benford’s law across the country, except for Biden’s when he gets in a tight race. Biden pretty clearly fails an accepted test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants.

link won't work

Oh no not Benford's Law!!

Do you even know what Benford's Law is or are you just copying stuff from your Facebook feed?

Serious question.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

many people are saying that.

Common sense seems lost on many.

Anyone know if he's put a lid on things today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Pl76vqB.jpg

I was reading earlier that Rudy was between a c*ck and a charred placed when he was doing the press conference.

Can they be forgiven for their sins last night?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1325512057794539521?s=19

Necro wrote: »
    Oh no not Benford's Law!!

Do you even know what Benford's Law is or are you just copying stuff from your Facebook feed?

Serious question.

I had no idea what Benfords law was until i googled it and realised i knew it as the first-digit law.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Scott Walden—a police captain in the town of Flomaton, Alabama—has been placed on administrative leave and is under investigation after making an inflammatory social media post.

Alabama Police Captain Scott Walden has been placed on administrative leave after allegedly stating that people who voted for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden need "a bullet in their skull for treason.”

Walden commented on a Facebook post in which another user wrote, "The idiots who voted for Biden hated Trump enough to throw the country away. Thank the lying liberals and democrats news media." In response, Walden wrote, "they need to line up ev1 of them and put a bullet in their skull for treason."
    In a similar case, a Colorado police officer named Jason Taft with the Platteville Police Department was put on leave after stating on social media that he would like to "beat the hell" out of Democrats and Black Lives Matter protesters.

"Democrats you were scared of Trump now's the true time to be afaird," Taft wrote in his posts. "I'm ready to leave my job just so I can hurt these people that act like they know what real life is about.... They have no clue of the true rath thats coming," he continued, misspelling the word "wrath."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/alabama-police-captain-put-on-leave-after-threatening-to-shoot-biden-supporters/ar-BB1aK8wU

That's nothing, you see what those violent liberals have been doing - setting off fireworks and playing music and wearing masks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

I've heard he spent a lot of time in bunkers

I was lead to believe Trump was a devoted Christian ..... He wasn't in church today

Biden was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Seriously,

Can’t take much fooking more of Ireland and their hijacking Biden as our own..

Does any other country have this weird obsession about who is and who isn’t theirs?

FFS, his great great great granddaddy seems to have been Irish..

Can we just STFU about the Irish Joe Biden..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

nullzero wrote: »
    Glad we cleared that up.

You'd give Donald a run for his money in the narcissism stakes.

Sure thing boss. Keep up the good work.

weisses wrote: »
    I was lead to believe Trump was a devoted Christian ..... He wasn't in church today

Biden was

is trump ever in church?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Sure thing boss. Keep up the good work.

You too cupcake.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

FFS that's just a rehash of the debunked article you posted earlier. A waste of my time again. I won't be reading your links anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

walshb wrote: »

Does any other country have this weird obsession about who is and who isn’t Irish?

Ha Ha

Can they be forgiven for their sins last night?

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1325512057794539521?s=19

Yes. Can I pass you a sponge?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,501 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ha Ha

Better fix this..😅

°°°°°

Seriously,

Does any other country have this weird obsession about who is and who isn’t Irish?

We love to claim everyone as our own don't we?

It's an aspect of the Irish psyche that really grates with me, it's like we have no self respect.

Glazers Out!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I don't think many Biden supporters are going to be trawling the fringes of the internet for conspiracy theories.

Bit of excitement for you until you find the next one though so that's good.

• Advertisement

is trump ever in church?

Only when he needs to hide.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,611 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

is trump ever in church?

Not unless he's keeping Charlotte as a mistress...

Not unless he's keeping Charlotte as a mistress...

ok, seriously, ewwww.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Have to say I find all this coverage of Biden being Irish and the celebrations in Mayo painfully cringe.

We love slagging off Americans for claiming to be Irish because their mothers auntie's great grand mother ate a packet of Tayto yet once one of them is president we're all over it like a rash. Shameless.

cnocbui wrote: »
    Only when he needs to hide.

can you still claim sanctuary in a church? asking for a friend.

°°°°°

Morrison J wrote: »
    Have to say I find all this coverage of Biden being Irish and the celebrations in Mayo painfully cringe.

We love slagging off Americans for claiming to be Irish because their mothers auntie's great grand mother ate a packet of Tayto yet once one of them is president we're all over it like a rash. Shameless.

So you're not looking forward to U2 performing at his inauguration?

Glazers Out!

cnocbui wrote: »
    Yes. Can I pass you a sponge?

In covid19 times best not, Better to be safe then sorry :p

We love to claim everyone as our own don't we?

It's an aspect of the Irish psyche that really grates with me, it's like we have no self respect.

In fairness, in this case he seems to be pretty proud of his Irish heritage and with Brexit coming up, to have a US President that's passionate about maintaining the Good Friday Agreement is pretty important.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Lolle06

Seriously,

Does any other country have this weird obsession about who is and who isn’t theirs?

The funny thing is though, that everyone around the world seems to LOVE the Irish for some reason. I haven’t figured out why yet, but anecdotally you can play the Irish card everywhere (just not in Britain).
    The Americans especially think they are true Irish, if they have an Irish ancestor. You don’t find the same sentiment with French, English or German ancestry.

• Advertisement

So you're not looking forward to U2 performing at his inauguration?

who looks forward to U2 performing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement