Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

There's something about Trump. He's obnoxious and arrogant. He has a grandiose sense of self. Now he's going down the route of conspiracy theories with 'illegal votes', almost as if there's a sense of disbelief how the American people could vote out 'the greatest president of all' (that would be his notion, anyways). There's definitely a personality disorder going on there with him. Maybe something on the group B spectrum. There's a lot of aspects that reminds of the cow Gemma. They share a lot of traits for sure. These types of people don't know how to take 'no' as an answer. They don't like being turned down and defeated. They don't take too well to that. My fear now would be that Trump will strike back either at the American people or at his opponent in some way while he continues on until his term in presidency is up in January. Like maybe hiking up taxes or targeting American companies abroad (he was eyeing up that base for a long time) or some other dirty acts. He's already doing it sowing seeds of doubt in some people with the stuff that comes out of his mouth like 'rigged election'. I don't think Trump is going to take this lying down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    I can't believe there hasn't been more about this. A remarkable end to a remarkable episode.

Me neither. It’s beyond hilarious. When they found out, I can’t understand why they didn’t postpone the press conference or find another hotel.

It’s absolutely beyond belief in the funniest way. Although it’s obvious, I can’t wait until the full story behind it comes out. It’s priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Ah look it, it is all over now.

Those who want to keep this thread going are either bored or Trumpists and want to follow the useless Law Suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

owlbethere wrote: »
    There's something about Trump. He's obnoxious and arrogant. He has a grandiose sense of self. Now he's going down the route of conspiracy theories with 'illegal votes', almost as if there's a sense of disbelief how the American people could vote out 'the greatest president of all' (that would be his notion, anyways). There's definitely a personality disorder going on there with him. Maybe something on the group B spectrum. There's a lot of aspects that reminds of the cow Gemma. They share a lot of traits for sure. These types of people don't know how to take 'no' as an answer. They don't like being turned down and defeated. They don't take too well to that. My fear now would be that Trump will strike back either at the American people or at his opponent in some way while he continues on until his term in presidency is up in January. Like maybe hiking up taxes or targeting American companies abroad (he was eyeing up that base for a long time) or some other dirty acts. He's already doing it sowing seeds of doubt in some people with the stuff that comes out of his mouth like 'rigged election'. I don't think Trump is going to take this lying down.

Surely any presidential powers/executive orders he wields over the next few weeks can simply be undone. I'm no expert though maybe there is damage he can do.

( Leaving aside riling up his base which could potentially be dangerous.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

jackboy wrote:
    That stopped being true a long time ago. The Irish are now generally seen as a pain in the hole and obnoxious.

I've been to most of Europe and further afield and have always been made welcome as an Irishman abroad.

Maybe it's yourself that's the issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,184 ✭✭✭✭flazio

https://youtu.be/8d42ExcInxI

arizona will flip red.
    so will penn.
    scar if I'd wron

That channel is so Republican, it's sponsored by the I.R.A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

You not trolling. If true this very wrong. Who told them to sign witness signatures, and who are the ballot clerks? You would think that's illegal another person signing a ballot for someone else. Especially problematic when mail in votes are not votes done in person. If clerks were adding information in that's voter fraud end of story.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

owlbethere wrote: »

I think what's funny is that the likes of fox and his family are trying to stroke his ego while telling him that he lost, what a pathetic little twerp he is.

Although it's probably worse for those that followed the twerp off the cliff edge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump will have his first post Biden victory interview on Fox tonight at 1 am our time.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325563462433509376

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The Four Seasons Total Landscaping will have a merchandise page available on their website tomorrow:

https://m.facebook.com/Four-Seasons-Total-Landscaping-Inc-168655773149863/

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump will have his first post Biden victory interview on Fox tonight at 1 am our time.

I wonder what those Trump fans who told us he would concede graciously are thinking now?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

It will be interesting to see how Fox play this.

Will they question the validity of the accusations or fall in line with the Trump view of the world?

It's going to be a tough decision for them after their recent ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Graham wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see how Fox play this.

Will they question the validity of the accusations or fall in line with the Trump view of the world?

It's going to be a tough decision for them after their recent ratings.

Mark Levin is fully on board with the voter fraud theory so easy enough to see where this is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

And Twitter flagging the post as more Trump sh1te :pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ElmoLaw

murdoch media does not support trump anymore hallelujah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Mass? since when did protestants go to mass?

Mass, church it's all the one

• Registered Users Posts: 83,634 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Mark Levin is fully on board with the voter fraud theory so easy enough to see where this is going.

Stage 3: Bargaining.

Trying to get recounts and ballots thrown out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He's posting links from breitbart now, like the poster here earlier that can't accept reality.

Meanwhile, Biden's lead in AZ is back up to over 20k after winning latest Maricopa batch of ballots 55%-44%.

You know what’s great about this election?

Nigel Farage continues to look like the biggest dick in modern times

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8926553/Nigel-Farage-claims-Joe-Biden-hates-UK.html

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ElmoLaw

not anymore...fox does not support trump anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1325573617980149768

I'm wrecked lads going 2 beef
    prob debunked by morning
    sorry 5 my bad enf

Ah don’t go to beef- that’s a totally different kettle of fish :D

Boring now.

We have President Elect Biden upcoming in January. Thanks be.

There is no way that Trump can overturn this election result. Feck him now. Idiot.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wizard_Predicts/status/1325573617980149768

prob debunked by morning
    sorry 5 my bad enf

You should have more covfefe to keep you sharp. The disinformation ain't gonna run itself.

Boring now.

We have President Elect Biden upcoming in January. Thanks be.

There is no way that Trump can overturn this election result. Feck him now. Idiot.

When George W Bush congratulates the President elect- that’s game over. Never thought I’d say this but God Bless George W- I’ll even burn my Dixie Chics CDs now :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

robinph wrote: »
    The Four Seasons Total Landscaping will have a merchandise page available on their website tomorrow:

https://m.facebook.com/Four-Seasons-Total-Landscaping-Inc-168655773149863/

:D

Fair play to them. Oh to be a fly on the wall when the campaign team turned up at that location.

When George W Bush congratulates the President elect- that’s game over. Never thought I’d say this but God Bless George W- I’ll even burn my Dixie Chics CDs now :P

LOL. There comes a time to accede.

The longer Trump decides not to do so, it is the time to REALLY give up on that cretin.

Any word from the Rednecks in their flatbed trucks with Confederate flags and guns toting all over the place. Waiting for their instructions I suppose, :p

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Fair play to them. Oh to be a fly on the wall when the campaign team turned up at that location.

best publicity EVER. Hope it works out for them. LOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

https://twitter.com/Blklivesmatter/status/1325501868345155584?s=20

Letter sent to Biden/Harris from the Black lives matter organisation

"We want a meeting "
    "We won this election for you"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,609 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Letter sent to Biden/Harris from the Black lives matter organisation
    "We want a meeting " "We won this election for you"
    They didn't win the election for him, Trump did.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement