Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

elefant wrote: »
    I guess his point is he asked you to name any policy.

That's a strange response to someone being a member of a political organisation. I think you wouldn't be so obtuse about someone who is the member of National Fascists Unite. Would you honestly play dumb in that case?

If you want to see what policies she supports go to their website. My contention is that she won't say the quiet part out loud because that wouldn't be politically advantageous at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,378 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

That's a strange response to someone being a member of a political organisation. I think you wouldn't be so obtuse about someone who is the member of National Fascists Unite. Would you honestly play dumb in that case?

If you want to see what policies she supports go to their website. My contention is that she won't say the quiet part out loud because that wouldn't be politically advantageous at the moment.

What does all of this have to do with Trump losing the election?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Vcu3656 wrote: »
    Trump's achievements 1. to 123.

Every single one is fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

From the BBC feed on upcoming results
    We should get more results from Nevada - probably Clark County - by 19:00 EST (00:00GMT).

More results will also come in from Arizona's Maricopa County around 21:00 EST (02:00 GMT). This should include around 100,000 votes, so it will play a role in figuring out which candidate Arizona goes for.

In Georgia, we may also get an update with votes from the Atlanta suburbs. Officials have said there will be a recount in the state given how tight the race is.

Philadelphia officials are planning to update the numbers again in the next few hours - with somewhere around 3,000 votes. All eyes are on Pennsylvania because if Biden wins this one state, he'll win the presidency.

And to further amp things up: Pennsylvania's top election official, Kathy Boockvar, told CNN that a result could come by the end of Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

What does all of this have to do with Trump losing the election?

It doesn't have anything to do with it, it was a response to another related post in this thread. You can scroll past a handful of posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,378 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

It doesn't have anything to do with it, it was a response to another related post in this thread. You can scroll past a handful of posts.

Okay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

I found this picture in an Irish Times article today of Mike Pence meeting his relatives in Doonbeg gas. Like he's photoshopped in or something.

No it doesn't. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,608 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

OK.
    again. why is there such a rush for Biden to get past 270 as quick as possible.
    if the votes are 100pc legitimate.
    swing open it all.
    get Steve bannon to cry his liver out.
    let Alex Jones head blow up.
    finally. prove to usa trump and the election is clean.
    if its all good why not.
    current state 51 pc of pop in us are waiting in long grass cut 2022
    I have been following politics for 30 years. it stinks. if ye cud just see it. but no..

Apparently the traditional procedure here is that the losing candidate phones the winner to congratulate him on winning and wishes him the best of luck in his presidency as well as offering any support he may need for the handover in the event of an incumbent. He then comes on tv/media to officially announce his concession and the winner would then make his speech. Somehow doubt Trump's going to do that...

You would have to have a bit of class to do it, so your most likely correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

OK.
    swing open it all.
    if its all good why not.
    I have been following politics for 30 years. it stinks. if ye cud just see it. but no..

I'm reading this and all I'm hearing in my head is Donnie speaking.

It should be called because the numbers add up in the right states for Biden to be declared the new POTUS, simple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 wexwitch

I really feel the urge to go deep sea diving 1000ft down, wearing my Seiko watch, my oldest Levi's, all while sipping a pint of Guinness!

Please count the votes faster..

CNN ads are stealing my soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

it stinks. if ye cud just see it. but no..

"it stinks" because your guy is losing and you can't accept it. You'll get past this denial stage eventually, hang in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,191 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He knows he is done, this bluster is just one last swindle...

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1324825242716446725

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

wexwitch wrote: »
    I really feel the urge to go deep sea diving 1000ft down, wearing my Seiko watch, my oldest Levi's, all while sipping a pint of Guinness!

Please count the votes faster..

CNN ads are stealing my soul.

Thinly veiled "I've a seiko watch" post

Cans stockpiled, surely he comes out tonight and concedes. Be a man Donald, you'll be remembered better for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Trump's security team indicate that he may not respect the election outcome. This is troubling as even if Biden is elected he won't assume office until January. Trump's already proved himself highly unstable by imaging and propagating the belief that the democratic voters are all fraudulent. Who knows what he'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Georgia up by 4k now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,476 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

J. Marston wrote: »

grifters gotta grift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I wonder if a part of Hillary kind of wanted Trump to win or at least come as close as possible. Just think how she lost Trump who couldn't even beat a 77 year old man with regular confusion and possible dementia, even on his second term (easier than a first to win)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Cans stockpiled, surely he comes out tonight and concedes. Be a man Donald, you'll be remembered better for it

This guy won't concede.... ever.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

J. Marston wrote: »

Won't have the DOJ to do his bidding when the orange suit and chains are chasing him hard after January.

Degag wrote: »
    This guy won't concede.... ever.....

He has to at some point, or he'll be dragged out by the hair from the WH. I agree with your general sentiment of course

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

OK.
    swing open it all.
    if its all good why not.

Did it stink on Tuesday night when they counted the mail-in ballots first in Ohio where Biden went out to a big lead initially only for votes from election day to be counted which were heavily in Trump's favour to eventually catch and overtake Biden? No? But now the shoe is on the other foot you Trumpists can't handle it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

No it doesn't. :confused:

Looks a bit dodgy to me --

Zoom in on the pixels above Pence's head, close to the other man's finger.

Also, feet are cropped so it's hard to reconcile peoples' relative upper body positions with their relative feet positions.

Only Pence is looking straight ahead.

Won't have the DOJ to do his bidding when the orange suit and chains are chasing him hard after January.

Nothing is going to happen him post January, if there was serious dirt on Trump the media and Dems would have found it 3 + years ago. Yeah he didn't pay taxes for many years, but it wasn't illegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

CNN are still calling their programme election night in America.

It’s been a long night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Trump's security team indicate that he may not respect the election outcome. This is troubling as even if Biden is elected he won't assume office until January. Trump's already proved himself highly unstable by imaging and propagating the belief that the democratic voters are all fraudulent. Who knows what he'll do.

The fears of the security team are nothing new

And I've made the point in the past - not only is it a worry what he'll do between now and Jan 20th, he won't be quiet after January 20th either - He'll be a danger to national security, revealing secrets - will come out with ****e he knows about Aliens in Area-52 etc - everything and anything he can think of to not let go of the power of being the top story in the news any time he wants, with a tweet. And the media will continue to give him a platform - Probably actually the likes of CNN more than the likes of Fox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

OK.
    swing open it all.
    if its all good why not.

You know the media calling it is not the same as the people counting and presumably who you think are cheating calling it aren’t the same thing?
    The people doing the counting aren’t in any rush at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

That definitely Tam from Still Game

Still_game_tam.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

He has to at some point, or he'll be dragged out by the hair from the WH. I agree with your general sentiment of course

Honestly don't think he has come close to hitting rock bottom yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement