Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

They don't even have a hope, but they will still keep sending out those begging emails looking for donations, a large percentage of which will help pay for Trumps debts.

Thats all thats going on here, he will push the grift for as long as possible to get gullible fools to give him their hard earned money.

I'd say they would love a cut of the profits that the bookies made from their supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I think most people realise there is something fishy about the ballots, doesn't need to be three million fraudulent votes [or whatever the difference in popular vote is] to win the electoral college don't forget.

YES there is.

The way that they set it up. Started creating this narrative weeks ago. When they blocked the counting of postal votes. That is very fishy indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

I get a sense that the wheels have turned (very big wheels) and that they don't do reverse very well.
    Trump is history but we'll be subject to his musings until he no longer has the protection of office.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Maybe it is like the senate here, where you have envelopes within envelopes and you have to sign the outer ones.

I think it's something along those lines.

I think most people realise there is something fishy about the ballots, doesn't need to be three million fraudulent votes [or whatever the difference in popular vote is] to win the electoral college don't forget.

Can I ask how you qualify the statement "most people".

I mean please, I say this with honesty, what made you arrive at that conclusion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,187 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

gmisk wrote: »
    Politico are now reporting the first poll watcher Rudy wheeled out at the garden centre..which some people here were saying were extremely credible...turns out he is a convicted sex offender...
    Some more details here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/giuliani-trump-four-seasons-sex-offender-b1719801.html
    Seemingly he also has convictions for domestic abuse....he has ran for office multiple times in new Jersey...so it's not even clear if he lives Philadelphia never mind being a poll watcher...lol

One of the other people Rudy brought up only complaint was that he couldn't film everything on his phone....what an absolute clown car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

km991148 wrote: »
    YES there is.

The way that they set it up. Started creating this narrative weeks ago. When they blocked the counting of postal votes. That is very fishy indeed.

Indeed. They knew something fraudulent was in the works. It's a serious operation but you can be certain they slipped up somewhere along the way.

Penn wrote: »
    They're trying to book the Hilton for a press conference.

Hilton Boiler Repairs, located between a Mexican restaurant and a tax accountancy office.
    Ha ha very good...Sounds like an upgrade from a sex shop and a crematorium I guess...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭NaFirinne

I do think it's very suspect that Joe Biden actually recieved 75+ million legal votes.

I do think that Trump is right to question votes that are suspect and to ensure that the vote count has indeed been carried out fairly and accurately.

There is a lot of alleged iregulaties in a number of states that should be investigated

If everything is proven to be above board then Trump should concede to Biden.

The only thing I can see this proving is that his behaviour is still consistent with at least one major narcissistic personality disorder.

• Advertisement

I think most people realise that the noise about the ballots is just that, noise., and that trump is going to lose the popular vote twice in a row as well as this election.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

I'd assume the threshold for identification, can each ballot be traced back to an individual?
    Ours can't, there all anonymous?

the carfuffle of these court cases, may be to try to introduce a 'chip' actually in the person!?!

is the odd thing here, the division of 'districts' at the polling stations? and may affect the delivery of local services depending on the candidate those districts mainly vote for? i.e. some districts - minimal services.

here, they give you your [numbered] ballot. but they have the next number ballot and therefore know your ballot; and so can know how any person voted. ?

Every time I read the term 'legal vote' it makes me wonder about the future of humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Indeed. They knew something fraudulent was in the works. It's a serious operation but you can be certain they slipped up somewhere along the way.

You guys are so gullible. No wonder Trump is raising a good chunk of cash to pay off his debts by pretending to be building a legal fund with so many gullible people out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

NaFirinne wrote: »
    I do think it's very suspect that Joe Biden actually recieved 75+ million legal votes.

I do think that Trump is right to question votes that are suspect and to ensure that the vote count has indeed been carried out fairly and accurately.

There is a lot of alleged iregulaties in a number of states that should be investigated

If everything is proven to be above board then Trump should concede to Biden.

Absolutely. Even some of the people I've spoken to who loathed Trump think it's a little off with the voting. Why did they shutter off the windows? What's with the bin bags? Could be a reasonable explanation but the people concerned will have to explain what they were doing so we can have full transparency.

the carfuffle of these court cases, may be to try to introduce a 'chip' actually in the person!?!

is the odd thing here, the division of 'districts' at the polling stations? and may affect the delivery of local services depending on the candidate those districts mainly vote for? i.e. some districts - minimal services.

here, they give you your [numbered] ballot. but they have the next number ballot and therefore know your ballot; and so can know how any person voted. ?

Which grifter site gave you this pearl of wisdom?

No, they knew the mail-ins would favour Biden BECAUSE Trump told his supporters to vote in person.

They needed some kind of justification for blocking the inclusion of mail-ins so they brain washed people into thinking there was something dodgy about them.

It's very simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Why did they make it so close, why not give themselves a landslide as was expected?

Why not "fix" it so they got all three positions of power?

How did they "fix" it so that Biden won the presidency but the Republicans kept the senate?

You really haven't thought this through have you?

Absolutely. Even some of the people I've spoken to who loathed Trump think it's a little off with the voting. Why did they shutter off the windows? What's with the bin bags? Could be a reasonable explanation but the people concerned will have to explain what they were doing so we can have full transparency.

Would you be ok if you were in work and you had people at the windows shouting abuse at you and filming you?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

so, now are there 4 independents in the Senate? independents can be a bit dangerous?

• Advertisement

NaFirinne wrote: »

... Trump should concede to Biden.

It's never going to happen. He will never ever be able to come out and admit he lost.

The absolute best you will see is him leaving in a rage, blaming everyone including the 'corrupt' legal system (because by that time he will have lost there as well).

His behaviour is continuing to show consistency with extreme narcissistic personality disorders. If this is the case then he is unable to see anything wrong in him self. He actually strongly believes that he has won and has created all of this fluff because the reality of Trump losing is simply too much to bare.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Why did they make it so close, why not give themselves a landslide as was expected?

It would be blindingly obvious if they did that, at the moment it's just obvious.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

So the Democrats committed an obviously massive fraud, so obvious in fact that the resident detectives on boards.ie have easily rumbled the entire plot without any evidence - I mean evidence is for losers right? But the fraud was so crap that everyone knows about it and they couldn't win the Senate and lost seats in the House. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

perhaps you would be better off in the conspiracy theories forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

km991148 wrote: »
    Every time I read the term 'legal vote' it makes me wonder about the future of humanity.

Why? So say for example your Granny died 3 months back, you get a ballot for her in the door and decide to fill it out and mail it in, surely that would be an example of a vote not being legal. Wouldn't you just want Legal votes to be counted in such a case.

If a recount is done in a fair and an transparent way I would say Trump will win, Joe is not president yet. The media may have called it but that is not how the system works, it is based on voting.

Know this:

Republicans knew the mail-ins would favour Biden BECAUSE Trump told his supporters to vote in person, which reinforced an existing trend.

That's how they managed to discriminate between likely Dem votes & likely Rep votes.

They therefore needed some kind of justification for blocking the inclusion of mail-ins so they brain washed people (in advance) into thinking there was something dodgy about them.

Yeah

I got as far as

"The following information is provided via an anonymous data scientist and another anonymous individual"

I really hope you guys are on the wind up.

If not then you need to take a step back from YouTube and Google and learn how it works and why it keeps you hooked into the sane echo chamber for Google's own pleasure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭GeorgeBailey

Why? So say for example your Granny died 3 months back, you get a ballot for her in the door and decide to fill it out and mail it in, surely that would be an example of a vote not being legal.

If a recount is done in a fair and an transparent way I would say Trump will win, Joe is not president yet. The media may have called it but that is not how the system works, it is based on voting.

It'll take a lot of dead grannies for this to turn for Trump. In fairness though Donald did do his best to kill as many as possible with his covid response.

• Advertisement

Would you be ok if you were in work and you had people at the windows shouting abuse at you and filming you?
    Exactly.
    That one guy who was filmed putting a piece of paper in the bin....doxed by Republicans...his home address..phone number all posted online.. they claimed he dumped a ballot...in fact turned out it was the instruction sheet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement