Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

This is just....I can't, I just can't...because i'm laughing too much...

Hey MAGA guys, you know it, you know how stupid Trump and his sycophants are deep down. You know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭declanflynn

He hasnt lost yet
    your previous posts are a brilliant read, you seem to have backed a faller in every race you have placed a bet on, at this stage you could be described as a loser

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

They really seems to be ramping up the lies and disinformation.
    The gullible will stick with Trump to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Paddy Power hasn't paid out on Biden winning PA and GA yet, results still awaited. Biden is still 259.
    If Trump swings this around it'll be some almighty kick in the ass to mainstream media.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Paddy Power hasn't paid out on Biden winning PA and GA yet, results still awaited. Biden is still 259.
    If Trump swings this around it'll be some almighty kick in the ass to mainstream media.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If the media dont call the winners, then paddy power certainly dont

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

And yet people still engage with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Now Trumps lapdog Barr steps into the fray and the DOJ Elections Fraud Investigator resigns. I cannot wait to find out what trump has on this prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

He did ya, what's Trump always say about the news..

Biden on 259 after real clear politics takes back PA, CNN also retracted AZ.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Seriously, you need to break free of the bubble. Google has you in their sights!

I hope the Trump cultists will be suitably embarrassed if they read some of the complete nonsense they are peddling at some point in the future. Unlikely, I know, but christ, almost as embarrassing as Rudy at this stage.

• Advertisement

How is he subverting democracy? He's made unsubstantiated claims that people don't like for sure but all he can do is exhaust the legal options to ensure only legal votes are counted and to uncover and fraudulent votes. Nothing will probably come of it but he's entitled to do it. I don't know why people don't just ignore his twitter and just pay more attention to what's actually happening.

Using the Attorney General to try and undermine an election is legally questionable I imagine. Similar for using the office of POTUS to try and flip an election. These are all things that would be unacceptable under any other president.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

70cb3742c31ba325.jpg

That's not real. I'm not sure why you bother anymore.

Evidently you enjoy the contrary.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Sitting president refuses to accept election results as regime officials make moves to nullify and change the election in favour of the incumbent. Sounds like something you'd see in some banana republic. Unfortunately US is going full banana republic.

I'm sure you can point to Trump gaining in Pennsylvania or Georgia? I actually feel a bit sorry for all the people who seem to have dropped far too much on a Trump win, not saying that you did. But there seems to be an element of people dropping more than they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

madalig12 wrote: »
    Now Trumps lapdog Barr steps into the fray and the DOJ Elections Fraud Investigator resigns. I cannot wait to find out what trump has on this prick.

“Richard Pilger, director of the elections crimes branch in the Justice Department's Public Integrity Section, told colleagues in an email that the attorney general was issuing "an important new policy abrogating the forty-year-old Non-Interference Policy for ballot fraud investigations in the period prior to elections becoming certified and uncontested."

Not surprising yet still a troubling sign of the control Trump holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

listermint wrote: »
    That's not real. I'm not sure why you bother anymore.

Evidently you enjoy the contrary.

What’s worse is people respond in good faith, do his fact checking for him and he still pops up again posting more nonsense.

I hope the Trump cultists will be suitably embarrassed if they read some of the complete nonsense they are peddling at some point in the future. Unlikely, I know, but christ, almost as embarrassing as Rudy at this stage.

Nope. What will happen is more confirmation (of their bias) that the judiciary are now corrupt.

Maybe it's a good thing long term as these pawns won't be tempted to view again in the future (because what's the point, it's all corrupt).

I mean, I would prefer everyone has an informed vote but since we have someone like Trump abusing the system, we've got to remember he's fcuking it for whoever in his camp decides to run next time as well.

Yet paddy Power has paid me for Biden winning overall. Give it up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

There is an increasing chance Trump turns this over, he is in charge after all and can get the ballots he needs discounted.

It's unfortunate but with what was virtually a tie, the incumbent holds all the aces.

It will be an extremely embarrassing situation for many world-leaders who sent their congratulations prematurely.

It's still a less favoured outcome but certainly looks like there is a 30% chance of this happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

There is an increasing chance Trump turns this over, he is in charge after all and can get the ballots he needs discounted.

It's unfortunate but with what was virtually a tie, the incumbent holds all the aces.

It will be an extremely embarrassing situation for many world-leaders who sent their congratulations prematurely.

It's still a less favoured outcome but certainly looks like there is a 30% chance of this happening.

How did you arrive at 30per cent?

• Advertisement

Since all their cases are getting thrown out for lack of grounds. It doesn't seem remotely likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I imagine one of the next AG's jobs will to be investigate all this nonsense.
    The Justice Department's top election crimes prosecutor resigned Monday in protest after Attorney General William Barr told federal prosecutors that they should examine allegations of voting irregularities before states move to certify results in the coming weeks

Jail time for many I forecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Smee_Again wrote: »
    What’s worse is people respond in good faith, do his fact checking for him and he still pops up again posting more nonsense.

Nonsense is calling a win prematurely, fact check how many EC votes Biden actually has as opposed CNN projects him to have.
    I'll await your answer in good faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

I've done some calculations and if they only count legal votes then the Donald loses by more.

About 23.5 per cent more he will lose by, lots of people are saying.

Smee_Again wrote: »

Yeah it's getting annoying tbh.

I got carded (fairly as it was against mod instruction) for stating Trump had a personality disorder (something backed up with some fairly credible sources) but it's not true that he had been diagnosed with such. But it raises an interesting question- where do we draw the line?

I think it's important to engage people and discuss, but when some people are happy to post lie after lie (fed to them by Google and other advertising algorithms*) where do we go? We can't report every post- it gives the mods too much work and stops the engagement.

But what's the solution? Maybe this is a feedback post..

*Assuming this is the case, maybe it's my own bias at play!

vojiwox wrote: »
    I've done some calculations and if they only count legal votes then the Donald loses by more.

I even heard that he won't win Greenland either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

He did ya, what's Trump always say about the news..

Biden on 259 after real clear politics takes back PA, CNN also retracted AZ.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

CNN haven't called Arizona yet, nice try. They have Biden on 279 without AZ, nothing has changed since they called PA and NV on Sunday

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

vojiwox wrote: »

Where are you getting the list of illegal votes from and which way any of them went?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

No chance. 290 to 214 is not virtually a tie.

• Advertisement

Numbers based on what?

The best chance I can see is that there is still 7% equity in the Trump market.

Can you tell me where I can get odds that back up your 30% claim?

I suspect it appears there is an ever increasing chance because you are caught in a news bubble. When did you last read a news source that doesn't simply confirm your own views?

I look forward to your answer, but suspect there will be none. This thread is dead, assertions then silence, asertions then more silence.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement