Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Of course the McEnanys are clinging to Trump's coat tails. They've no where else to go.

Emd2Z0FW4AAXfuM?format=jpg&name=900x900

Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I think he's actually shouting about the vaccine there?

image.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭briany

Does Kayleigh believe half the cr@p she's been getting up and saying the last nearly a week? Because believing even half of it would be pretty worrying.

Like, her educational background reads like someone who is very smart and diligent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayleigh_McEnany
    McEnany attended the Academy of the Holy Names,[4] a private Catholic preparatory school in Tampa. After graduating, she majored in international politics at Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in Washington, D.C.[5] and she studied abroad at St Edmund Hall, Oxford.[6][7] While at Oxford, she was taught politics by future British Shadow Home Secretary Nick Thomas-Symonds.[8][6] After graduating from Georgetown, McEnany spent three years as a producer on the Mike Huckabee Show.[5]

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016.[2]

So, she's not just some two-bit airhead beauty pageant winner who the Trump campaign brought on board. If she really believes everything that she's saying, or even part of it, regarding the election results, and being cut off from Fox news, something's gone very wrong. She's destroying her professional reputation, and looks to have gone all-in on Trumpism, perhaps believing it to be the force that will define American politics for the next so many years. So, smart as a whip, yes, but also craven, crazy and morally bankrupt.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,498 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Boggles wrote: »

The man should be lifted out of the White House for insurrection, treason, and for being a contemptible pr1ck..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

walshb wrote: »
    The man should be lifted out of the White House for insurrection, treason, and for being a contemptible pr1ck..

I think that tweet's about the vaccine tbf

briany wrote: »
    Does Kayleigh believe half the cr@p she's been getting up and saying the last nearly a week? Because believing even half of it would be pretty worrying.

Like, her educational background reads like someone who is very smart and diligent.

So, she's not just some two-bit airhead beauty pageant winner who the Trump campaign brought on board. If she really believes everything that she's saying, or even part of it, regarding the election results, and being cut off from Fox news, something's gone very wrong. She's destroying her professional reputation, and looks to have gone all-in on Trumpism, perhaps believing it to be the force that will define American politics for the next so many years. So, smart as a whip, yes, but also craven, crazy and morally bankrupt.

Qualifications and intelligence don't guarantee someone has common sense. Case in point - Ben Carson.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

He does know the election was last week, right?

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    calm down

"Stay calm, it will go away." - Trump on coronavirus.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." - Joe Racist Biden

Nice use of a completely irrelevant quote.

lemon.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

vojiwox wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with an honest day's work.

Republicans seem convinced there is though, I mean they've been absolutely guffawing at the fact AOC used to work blue collar jobs since forever now.

They'll struggle with the "honest" bit, but it'll do them some good.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black." - Joe Racist Biden

They rammed the ramparts, they took over the airports.

Former president Donald J Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

Funny how one comment bothers you so much when there's a host of times Trump has shown his racist side. You just going to ignore them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Concannon7 wrote: »
    Funny how one comment bothers you so much when there's a host of times Trump has shown his racist side. You just going to ignore them?

Ugh, I should have checked his join date/post count.

briany wrote: »

Ah she knows what she is doing.

A lot of what she is saying is true too. Like there will be illegal votes every year. There are people signing affidavits to say X. There are eye witnesses saying X. But none of it means anything.

Same with Tucker. He will say look at this quote from Georgia secretary of state saying they will find voter fraud. There is affidavits, and then at the end say ALL these things I am telling you we have fact checked. But makes it sound like he has fact checked that there is voter fraud that has caused the Dems to win. But he never says that and he never really puts himself in a position of lying either. He's asking questions yadda yadda.

Him and Kayleigh are clever IMO. And are making a lot of money out of people who are not very clever.

Is there still voting going on in Minnesota?

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1326156414692315136

My brain is still scrambling at this deleted tweet. Here it is by the way:

image.png

What did he actually mean to type here? I can't think of anything sensible. Or did he actually think voting was still happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Of course the McEnanys are clinging to Trump's coat tails. They've no where else to go.

Emd2Z0FW4AAXfuM?format=jpg&name=900x900

There's always Onlyfans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

There's no coming back whatsoever after his performance the other day in front of the press. The lowest point in the history of the US presidency.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

image.png

What did he actually mean to type here? I can't think of anything sensible. Or did he actually think voting was still happening?

https://polititweet.org/tweets?account=39349894

• Advertisement

image.png

Oh fair enough he deleted it, and a week from election day. Maybe a scheduled tweet incorrectly scheduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

namloc1980 wrote: »
    If there are they are being very quiet. From what I can see the GOP are fully on board the Trump voter fraud train.

IMO they are waiting to see if Trump can pull off some sort "miracle" (!) and stay on despite the vote.
    How they are behaving has surprised me...probably I was naive. I expected it of Trump and the die hard supporters, but thought more of the Republican party politicians would speak up against that and oppose it once it was clear he'd lost the election.

Oh fair enough he deleted it, and a week from election day. Maybe a scheduled tweet incorrectly scheduled.

Oh that might be it! Amazing! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Looks like they are still begging folks for money. Seems very pathetic

https://twitter.com/ianwinter/status/1326111378646720514?s=20

Make sure to read email on this one, it is mad crazy :eek:

https://twitter.com/LUBOttom/status/1326147214255804418?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    Go on.

This is an archive of Eric Trump's tweets, even the deleted ones. The image you linked isn't showing on my browser .

Padre_Pio wrote: »
    This is an archive of Eric Trump's tweets, even the deleted ones. The image you linked isn't showing on my browser .

Ah ok. I'm referring to the Minnesota one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

When one candidate goes from -600k votes to +100k overnight an audit is definitely called for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

sabat wrote: »
    When one candidate goes from -600k votes to +100k overnight an audit is definitely called for.

FFS. This crap again. Since awfully gullible people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

sabat wrote: »

You have proof for this claim, I know there was a case with a typo on the site that reports the count, where the clerk accidentally added a zero

https://www.news18.com/news/world/no-joe-biden-wasnt-suddenly-awarded-138000-votes-in-michigan-it-was-a-typo-3044501.html

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

namloc1980 wrote: »
    FFS. This crap again. Since awfully gullible people out there.

Yawn. My statement is politically neutral. Trends like that just don't happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement