Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Day 64 of the Pennsylvania count (pt 5) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

robinph wrote: »
    Are there any fraud rumours for other states which ended up red after spending the significant portion of the election night coloured blue and swinging the opposite way? Why is it only the ones that finished up blue which are being questioned?

Forget fraud. How about voter suppression which is very real in the southern states. How about an investigation in to that.

Be more worthwhile than this time wasting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

There's no need to prove election fraud didn't occur because the claims are completely baseless.

Any audit would just be humouring the toddler in chief. The usual way to deal with a toddler having a meltdown is to let them tire themselves out or punish them, rather than indulging them.

sabat wrote: »
    I made one response to one post about an audit in Pennsylvania. What's the problem here? The election hasn't been certified yet-I would have thought people would be happy for an opportunity to dispel fraud rumours.

Trump must have stolen Ohio

532446.JPG

and Texas

532448.JPG

and has almost stolen North Carolina
    532447.JPG

How many times to people need to have this explained? States that counted postal votes first started Blue and trended Red. States that counted postal votes last started Red and trended Blue. The deliberate obfuscation of facts by many is incredibly annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

When one candidate goes from -600k votes to +100k overnight an audit is definitely called for.

Please explain why you made this statement?

I can think of many legitimate reasons. I can barely think of one illegitimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

km991148 wrote: »
    Please explain why you made this statement?

I can think of many legitimate reasons. I can barely think of one illegitimate.

Because loads of vans arrived at the count centres with thousands of fake Dem votes the day after the election. Did you not know this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

When one candidate goes from -600k votes to +100k overnight an audit is definitely called for.

I agree. Trump stole Ohio and Texas.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Because loads of vans arrived at the count centres with thousands of fake Dem votes the day after the election. Did you not know this?

And this is true because?

And this is true because?

Because satire.

:pac:

I am seriously trying to understand people tho..

I know that's the narrative being pushed - but I am curious about other people reasoning. Its no use just telling people they are wrong/dumb/don't understand etc..

And it seems the poster made this comment in good faith, not pushing the fake votes agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

• Advertisement

:pac:

I am seriously trying to understand people tho..

I know that's the narrative being pushed - but I am curious about other people reasoning. Its no use just telling people they are wrong/dumb/don't understand etc..

And it seems the poster made this comment in good faith, not pushing the fake votes agenda.

It depends on what you read and what you watch. If your starting point is that MSM is fake news, you're on a slippery slope. If you arrive at YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, then you are lost. Logic, depth and fact become alien concepts.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,621 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

DeanAustin wrote: »

Doesn't sound like these counts being finalized are going his way.

Imagine if all the absentee ballots in Alaska gave it to Biden. He would **** bricks.

It depends on what you read and what you watch. If your starting point is that MSM is fake news, you're on a slippery slope. If you arrive at YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, then you are lost. Logic, depth and fact become alien concepts.

Im well aware of this.

To be honest - I would have a full expose on the inner workings of Google, Twitter and FB and how they monetise this crap.

But no political party wants that because they get by on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

It's a waste of time talking to someone like you. Really what the GOP wants is to lie over and over again until people start to doubt them the system in place and their idiot supporters follow blindly the 'evidence'

It frightens me that people that think like this fill jury boxes up and down the country every day.

Concannon7 wrote: »
    It's a waste of time talking to someone like you. Really what the GOP wants is to lie over and over again until people start to doubt them the system in place and their idiot supporters follow blindly the 'evidence'

It frightens me that people that think like this fill jury boxes up and down the country every day.

Think you missed the sarcasm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Have results in Arizona been called yet by other networks bar AP and Fox yet?

Seeing conflicting information.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Concannon7 wrote: »

And when the Irish equivalent of Donald Trump arrives on the scene and gets a huge vote you'll be wondering how it happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

GOP with some small exceptions are going all in on trying to undermine democracy. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump and GOP try a coup. Dangerous times in the US right now.

I don't see how there can be healing, when the side that did all the damage, won't apologize and make amends, but are using the time they have left in power to cause even more damage?

DubInMeath wrote: »

To be fair I had a to do a double take, I only realised it was sarcasm when I recognised the username from previous, sensible posts. :D

• Subscribers Posts: 41,660 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

He's still going nuts on twitter.

This is surreal.

not at all.... .its exactly as expected from him.

Hes a baby who has cheated at everything his entire life. He is a grandiose narcissist who mentally cannot accept that he is not an expert at anything he decides he is. He lives in a fantasy world where he surrounds himself with sycophants who feed his delusions, and he gets rids of any dissenting voices without mercy. He exploits his followers for financial gain and he bullies anyone who he views as weak. He demeans, abuses, intimidates wherever and whenever he can and his followers lap it up as "alpha".

its not at all surreal at this stage.

its exactly who he is.

• Advertisement

Im well aware of this.

To be honest - I would have a full expose on the inner workings of Google, Twitter and FB and how they monetise this crap.

But no political party wants that because they get by on it.

No, as in Britain, in reality both political parties are happy with the status quo. Polarisation and binary choice. Be it social media or the electoral system. It means there isn't support for a third party. They'll pay lip service to calls for change in the electoral system or tightening of social media rules. But nothing will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

I think the election was rigged - this is the only explanation for Trump getting that many votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

DubInMeath wrote: »

**** sorry 🙈 I have read and listened to so much of this line of thinking over the last week at times it's hard to tell. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭briany

Next up, Trump tries to get the word 'goodbye' replaced with 'smell ya later'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

stoneill wrote: »
    I think the election was rigged - this is the only explanation for Trump getting that many votes.

GOP and Trump supporters don't think gerry mandering and voter suppression is not rigging the election for some reason. They (GOP) openly talk about doing all that all the time.

And when the Irish equivalent of Donald Trump arrives on the scene and gets a huge vote you'll be wondering how it happened...

Some would say Peter Casey is the closest so far and that didn't work out to well for him.
    Going by the quality of the NP, IFP and some of their supporters on here, it's going to be quite a while.

Starting to think we have another "I don't like Donald Trump but..." poster in our midst.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

wes wrote: »
    GOP with some small exceptions are going all in on trying to undermine democracy. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump and GOP try a coup. Dangerous times in the US right now.

I don't see how there can be healing, when the side that did all the damage, won't apologize and make amends, but are using the time they have left in power to cause even more damage?

The democrats have been doing that for the last 4 years. Trump stole the election, Russia interfered. They even had a shambolic inquiry into it and they still couldn't make up anything and Hillary Clinton is still going around saying the election was stolen :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,756 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

That was already attempted, and thankfully, Peter Casey was put back in to his various different boxes.

He has tried for the Seanad, President, European Parliament and Dail Eireann (in 2 constituencies) and lost all of them.

We like our cute hoors in Ireland, Peter, like Donald, is no such individual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement